If I could change one thing about myself....

What one thing would you change about YOU?

• Nothing...I am "perfectly perfect in every way"

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Everything...I am ugly inside and out

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Something physical...when I look in the mirror I see a monster staring back at me

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Something non-physical...I am a mass of horrid character defects

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I really wouldn't bother...I am beyond redemption in all areas

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

almareallymatters

Whilst bigger breasts would be nice if I could change only ONE thing about myself it would be my almost total lack of forgiveness and my ability to bare grudges that can last FOREVER! :(

Last edited:
I think i'm beyond saving.

well i wouldnt go so far as to say a monster stares back at me but a quick trip to the plastic surgeon could end all the assumptions of me being Jewish!

fkn everything

My penis needs reducing in size:eek:
When I'm sat down, it's just too uncomfortable with my jeans on;)

Jukebox Jury

im by no means beyond repair. but....as far as everything else goes. i ve realized im........blah. and thats okay.

im by no means beyond repair. but....as far as everything else goes. i ve realized im........blah. and thats okay.

Nugz,
Meeting you briefly in NY, I can conclude you could do with a new liver:D

Jukebox Jury

Nugz,
Meeting you briefly in NY, I can conclude you could do with a new liver:D

Jukebox Jury

wow. im pretty certain we met for about 3 minutes or so. in that short period of time, honestly....youve realized a dependency problem? not being sarcastic in the least. maybe youve come across something. ,maybe i need like....tons of help. :o

wow. im pretty certain we met for about 3 minutes or so. in that short period of time, honestly....youve realized a dependency problem? not being sarcastic in the least. maybe youve come across something. ,maybe i need like....tons of help. :o

You could have mine when I depart this planet, but it's probably worse than yours!:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Whilst bigger breasts would be nice if I could change only ONE thing about myself it would be my almost total lack of forgiveness and my ability to bare grudges that can last FOREVER! :(

I'm the opposite -I'd like smaller breasts.And i find it impossible to hold a grudge against anyone.I'm way too forgiving and can have a terrible argument with someone then five minutes later its forgotten.I find it impossible to stay angry no matter how badly I'm wronged.Its a bad trait.

Ofcourse i'd change so many things physically but i don't ever dwell on perfection.

I think I would like not to procrastinate.I procrastinate for England and never finish any task.

well i wouldnt go so far as to say a monster stares back at me but a quick trip to the plastic surgeon could end all the assumptions of me being Jewish!

I can really relate to that! Alot of people think I'm Jewish because of my nose.

Along with getting my nose done, I'd get my breasts lifted (not that they're around my ankles now...) and made slightly bigger. And maybe botox in my lips as my lips are quite small. But seeing Leslie Ash always puts me off that one.

Whilst bigger breasts would be nice QUOTE]

Alma,
Can you post a picture of yourself topless, so we can have a poll as to whether or not we think you need an implant or not;)

Not all blokes go for balloons.:guitar:

Jukbox Jury

NO I CANNOT!...but I will tell you my bra size...34B...barely a handful I'm afraid! But if new livers are available I'll take one of those above the boobs! ;)

Last edited:
I can really relate to that! Alot of people think I'm Jewish because of my nose.

Along with getting my nose done, I'd get my breasts lifted (not that they're around my ankles now...) and made slightly bigger. And maybe botox in my lips as my lips are quite small. But seeing Leslie Ash always puts me off that one.

I've just been to the shops actually and brought one of those pump-your-lips-up-glosses!...I'll let you know how I get on!;) But it was only £8 so I'm not expecting miracles!

Back
Top Bottom