If I could change one thing about myself....

What one thing would you change about YOU?

• Nothing...I am "perfectly perfect in every way"

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Everything...I am ugly inside and out

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Something physical...when I look in the mirror I see a monster staring back at me

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Something non-physical...I am a mass of horrid character defects

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I really wouldn't bother...I am beyond redemption in all areas

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, it would be. I've got a place in a self-esteem class, and I'm starting on Tuesday. You should join me :) (erm...i'd have to sneak you in in my pocket, as all the places are took, but, i'm sure we'll get away with it :cool: :guitar: )

Haha, sounds great! What time are you going to pick me up?;):p

Seriously speaking, that sort of class could be useful. Can you tell us what it was like after the first class?

I didn't, don't worry Kewpie, I am as flat as a pancake. I was only joking about that Beautiful South song.
are you a guy? i have Cs and honestly, they are more often too much.

You can't really beat a pair of legs... and a nice pair or legs at 20 will probably be a nice pair of legs at 55, 65, 75... OK I stop here :D
thinking 'tina turner' man those are legs!!
Yeah, it would be. I've got a place in a self-esteem class, and I'm starting on Tuesday. You should join me :) (erm...i'd have to sneak you in in my pocket, as all the places are took, but, i'm sure we'll get away with it :cool: :guitar: )

well, half of them wont have it in them to show up for fear no one will accept them, so (s)he'll be able to come along!

Something physical...when I look in the mirror I see a monster staring back at me ...
hmm..and now..NOTHING!!:eek:

Haha, sounds great! What time are you going to pick me up?;):p

Seriously speaking, that sort of class could be useful. Can you tell us what it was like after the first class?

Sure I'll tell you about it. I think its going to be really useful too. I'm looking forward to it....nervous as hell, but looking forward to it. I know its going to be a good thing to do :)

well, half of them wont have it in them to show up for fear no one will accept them, so (s)he'll be able to come along!

Haha, yes, you're probably right. ( just a few months ago, I was too scared to even consider going... :o )

Agree. :o Edit: I still wouldn't change them.
i would only lift them a bit. but if i worked out w weights, i could prob do that naturally.
Sure I'll tell you about it. I think its going to be really useful too. I'm looking forward to it....nervous as hell, but looking forward to it. I know its going to be a good thing to do :)
I'd like to hear about it too you should start a whole thread devoted to it when you come back.

Haha, yes, you're probably right. ( just a few months ago, I was too scared to even consider going... :o )

awww hehe well it takes a person with low self esteem to know a person w/low self esteem! But i'm much better now than I was even just 4 years ago. Its a long and daunting process! Just dont give up.:guitar:

Haha! Thanks. No cancer or combover, just being nostalgic.

you can always grow facial hair. i cant tell you how many balding guys i know shave their heads completely and have either goatees or beards! lets see a picture!

you can always grow facial hair. i cant tell you how many balding guys i know shave their heads completely and have either goatees or beards! lets see a picture!

Me shave head but me no grow no facial hair

I would love to be more assertive, because then nothing else much would matter......:)

Back
Top Bottom