Morrissey Central "In Our Life." (December 19, 2020)

A blurry picture of a 16-year-old Moz, link to Miley Cyrus' Instagram and a montage of Barbara Windsor holding a copy of California Son.

unnamed-2_cy5hfr.jpg
0-1_jiobaq.jpg

top photograph, Morrissey aged 16, by Margaret Dwyer

Montage by theironbridge via Instagram.

Last edited:
Exactly what point is being made here, other than more vodka remorse?
Sam's recently logged on, seen Rosie repeating the IB image and the Miley 'news' on his socials and he's popped both together on Central.
C'est tout.
FWD.

The penchant for inane Photoshopping will never die. Does senility begin this early? "O, time | no friend of mine."

Did someone in the Moz camp miss the fact that MC likes to wear leather?

"always go with something extreme and gonna get a lot of attention and something that makes you feel like yourself...and make sure it's leather"
Maybe they did . Morrissey compared her to coronavirus at Paris gig this year :grinning:

It's interesting to see his physical development. He's really skinny and quite frail looking as a 16 year old. In the photo of him at 17, he looks like he's broadened slightly and a bit more athletic. By the time The Smiths start, although he' still gaunt, he has a pretty sturdy, solid frame. We know he did athletics at skill, but he always portrays himself as a bedroom-bound hermit after he leaves school, yet his physical growth in these years looks like he was still exercising regularly. Maybe he was a top?

LOL

Sam's recently logged on, seen Rosie repeating the IB image and the Miley 'news' on his socials and he's popped both together on Central.
C'est tout.
FWD.

Morrissey needs to get a grip on Sam. That twat is is a real problem for Morrissey's image. Why the f*** would anyone post a photoshopped image like that, never mind before her funeral has taken place.

She also does a great cover of Jolene by Dolly, I think it was at Glastonbury about five years back...
I’ve grown quite fond of her music over the last few years....
but I’ve always wondered how she has such a gravelly voice for someone so young?
Could be 40 Benson and Hedges a day washed down with a bottle of JD... My kind of woman 🤠
Her Jolene is awesome, there's also a version she did together with Dolly.

I also liked the version of Zombie she did recently, but Heart Of Glass isn't for me.

She also does a great cover of Jolene by Dolly, I think it was at Glastonbury about five years back...
I’ve grown quite fond of her music over the last few years....
but I’ve always wondered how she has such a gravelly voice for someone so young?
Could be 40 Benson and Hedges a day washed down with a bottle of JD... My kind of woman 🤠
She also did a really sweet version of the replacements androgynous which is an amazing song along with Laura jane grace and Joan Jett

Maybe they did . Morrissey compared her to coronavirus at Paris gig this year :grinning:
Paris was postponed but he repeatedly said "Miley Cyrus" instead of "corona virus" in Cologne.

Morrissey needs to get a grip on Sam. That twat is is a real problem for Morrissey's image. Why the f*** would anyone post a photoshopped image like that, never mind before her funeral has taken place.
Calm down old boy.. pour another drink and ask Alexa to play Alvin Stardust, my coca choo, and imagine morrissey singing this on his next covers album.....
And release..... better? I thought as much 😜

Her Jolene is awesome, there's also a version she did together with Dolly.

I also liked the version of Zombie she did recently, but Heart Of Glass isn't for me.
Yer I’ve heard zombie , ill have to listen to dolly and miley, haven’t heard that one... shame you didn’t like heart of glass .....
in a way miley looks like she could be the country Queen elect....
It’ll be a sad day when them Bazzokers get lowered into the ground.....
Sorry to lower the tone,
It’s just my style .....

Calm down old boy.. pour another drink and ask Alexa to play Alvin Stardust, my coca choo, and imagine morrissey singing this on his next covers album.....
And release..... better? I thought as much 😜
Think your missing the point, we know this is Sam, the majority of people who get sight of Morrissey Central will assume it’s Morrissey and a picture like that, posted before Barbara has been laid to rest is distasteful.

Fully agree here. And the other Sham (Harriot) with his stupid, attention-seeking mock-up/montage rubbish. He needs banishing, also. He liked to question people in and around venues at gigs, despite the fact he’s about 25, and as clueless as he looks. Not sure what his agenda is but, it’s easy to make a guess.

I'm pretty sure Sam publishes anything with Morrissey photoshopped onto it. Send him a picture of Fred West clutching a 'Suedehead' 12" and he'll probably post it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom