Internet image - true-to-you.net

he is just sharing his humour with you, come on it is funny.. just for your info, his sales for the concerts are going very well (not that I would know) guess.. best regards, manc lad

Love it! :)

internet_image.jpg

Jesus, some people on here have lost their sense of humour.

Isn't the pic of Moz from one of the CD covers, can't remember which one?

[Coda] I reached a conclusion yesterday, this is merely confirmation. I expect this 'internet image' will be the stage backdrop for the arena shows when ye olde 'radical anti-Royalist anthem' entitled 'The Queen Is Dead' is played. He's beyond satire, beyond parody. Pantomime.

30 years ago, when he was shielded by a compliant media and had the get out clauses of 'misquoted' or 'out of context', it was possible to construct your own image of Morrissey such that the songs remained coherent, plausible and congruent with a progressive worldview. That's no longer possible. He's destoyed it all. He's become an utterly oafish clown who protests about how social media has robbed him of 'serious attention' but now throws his image on the bonfire of his vanity.

He's spent his whole life chasing the phantoms of 'fame' only to find that Fame itself is being consumed by the withering technologies of social media. He simply doesn't now what to do. If he was even remotely respectful to his youthful dreams he'd have retired by now ,but he's addicted to a media spotlight that is increasingly turned away from him. Hence, desperation.

I guess there's a vanishingly small chance this is the prelude to some massive crash'n'burn and rebirth but even if it is, it's become an embarassment to even monitor his implosion. Nails on blackboard.

And it's not just him. The entire charade of popular music as 'rebellion' or 'progressive force' has been shown to be bogus. It's all now just a part of the Consumer Lifestyle Project of Late Capitalism. Once you strip pop music of any potential for meaningful social change it just becomes noise pollution.

I've enjoyed working towards this conclusion using "Morrissey" as Exhibit A. I guess he deserves credit for pushing the whole preposterous nonsense to some sort of beserk crescendo, but I have better things to do with my remaining years than listen to him. I think it's rather sad that he doesn't also have anything better to do than troll himself and his increasingly confused audience with this masochistic self-ridicule.

Goodbye

best
BB

Jesus, some people on here have lost their sense of humour.

Isn't the pic of Moz from one of the CD covers, can't remember which one?

Just found it. It's from the inner sleeve of, Throwing my arms around Paris, where the whole band are naked, looks like someone photo shopped it from there.

Think it's hilarious personally

[Coda] I reached a conclusion yesterday, this is merely confirmation. I expect this 'internet image' will be the stage backdrop for the arena shows when ye olde 'radical anti-Royalist anthem' entitled 'The Queen Is Dead' is played. He's beyond satire, beyond parody. Pantomime.

30 years ago, when he was shielded by a compliant media and had the get out clauses of 'misquoted' or 'out of context', it was possible to construct your own image of Morrissey such that the songs remained coherent, plausible and congruent with a progressive worldview. That's no longer possible. He's destoyed it all. He's become an utterly oafish clown who protests about how social media has robbed him of 'serious attention' but now throws his image on the bonfire of his vanity.

He's spent his whole life chasing the phantoms of 'fame' only to find that Fame itself is being consumed by the withering technologies of social media. He simply doesn't now what to do. If he was even remotely respectful to his youthful dreams he'd have retired by now ,but he's addicted to a media spotlight that is increasingly turned away from him. Hence, desperation.

I guess there's a vanishingly small chance this is the prelude to some massive crash'n'burn and rebirth but even if it is, it's become an embarassment to even monitor his implosion. Nails on blackboard.

And it's not just him. The entire charade of popular music as 'rebellion' or 'progressive force' has been shown to be bogus. It's all now just a part of the Consumer Lifestyle Project of Late Capitalism. Once you strip pop music of any potential for meaningful social change it just becomes noise pollution.

I've enjoyed working towards this conclusion using "Morrissey" as Exhibit A. I guess he deserves credit for pushing the whole preposterous nonsense to some sort of beserk crescendo, but I have better things to do with my remaining years than listen to him. I think it's rather sad that he doesn't also have anything better to do than troll himself and his increasingly confused audience with this masochistic self-ridicule.

Goodbye

best
BB

Farewell BB

History has been made today with this concluding photo, at the very least he must have given Julia the nod to post it.
Your work is done now he is a figure of ridicule, on behalf of myself and others on here thankyou for all your hard work.
I am going to hang around for the "arena tour" and then I won't be far behind you.
The Crank is dead !

BEST

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Just found it. It's from the inner sleeve of, Throwing my arms around Paris, where the whole band are naked, looks like someone photo shopped it from there.

I like it too.

Can you imagine being outraged by something like this, every day? That outrage should be in the 1st World Problems thread.

Re: True To You update: Internet image

Well if you've run out of songs what else can one do ?

Ticket sales must be really shit for the 'arena tour'
He really is the gift that keeps on giving B B !
Looking well for a man with CANCER and all his other illnesses isn't he ?
Oh Steven what shall we do with you, you big crank ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Yawn. Troll on Benny. Shouting at ghosts again.

I don't. It's immature and in poor taste.
But the Queen has some of the blame here because if the Queen had all her family on the balcony, and not just the chosen ones ,there would have been no room for Morrissey to photo shop a naked picture of himself onto this picture.

Next thing I would do is check Tinder. Maybe Moz is drunk and lonely and he wants an excuse to show his naked body so he can get laid.

Beats the alternative: That it's some sort of asinine political statement!

I think you mean Grindr

Anyone who thinks Morrissey created this image needs their head examined. As do those who think TTY has sunk to a new low. So_Low can *always* beat TTY for new lows because So_Low has Bummie, Benny, Skinny and Barleycunt diligently posting every day. So now Morrissey is even being blamed by the usual under-achievers for the actions of his fans..? The irony of that - especially on this site! - is absolutely spectacular. That Skinny can sigh "so it's come to this" given the way he colludes in such an infantile vendetta displays the customary lack of self-awareness and breathtaking temerity. I'm sure most here are sighing "so it's come to this" because they simply cannot believe the crap that So_Low is posting as front page "news".

But let's just wait and see - the "conviction" that Moz created this image will be repeated on this thread so often that it will become yet another untrue "fact" in So_Low's encyclopaedia of garbage.

Yes we knew this.

Goodbye

best
BB

Hey Broomstickcowboy, lighten up. You worry too much about Morrissey's career and your own version of the truth. The truth is illusive and out there and it's never quite what you think it is. It's ridiculous to think what you've been preaching about amounts to anything more than a hill of beans.

Like the late Frank Booth used to say...."Let's Rock!":)

So what's come to what?

Cheer up chuckle-chops! It's only Monday :thumb:

yeah i dont get why everyone automatically thinks its him or at his directive unless they just want to. didnt detritus already say on the front page it was @morrisseygang on twitter who created the image and is taking credit. if morrissey were trolling the royals in this way wouldnt he just take the credit (ya know because hes shamelessly self promoting etc lol)

Moz should be above this kind of crap. Nobody needs to see that photo. It isn't even funny. I have no opinions of the Monarchy either way. If they cost more money than they generate then maybe it should be disbanded, but posting silly pictures isn't the way to do it.

Hey Broomstickcowboy, lighten up. You worry too much about Morrissey's career and your own version of the truth. The truth is illusive and out there and it's never quite what you think it is. It's ridiculous to think what you've been preaching about amounts to anything more than a hill of beans.

Like the late Frank Booth used to say...."Let's Rock!":)

My god, you actually read this drivel?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom