Internet image - true-to-you.net

It used to be about glorious, era defining music. Now it's about tune free tripe, childlike lyrics and very, very average photoshopping.

By the way, I've not heard the news today, but when did the definition of the word hilarious change?

Sorry to be going even more off topic, but I much preferred 'World Peace' to 'Years of Refusal' or indeed 'Ringleader'. I like those albums too but I really like 'World Peace'. Somehow it sounds fresh to me. I can't remember the last Moz album that I have listened to so often since release. Maybe it was not what I was expecting. It doesn't have any huge anthems like 'The Queen is Dead or 'You are the Quarry' did but I just really like the songs and even found the deluxe extra tracks to be very strong. Then again my favourite Smiths album is 'Meat if Murder' so I'm probably out of step (but glad to be if I am). I don't think we are ever going to get another 'There is a light' or 'Everyday is like Sunday' or 'Last of the Famous' or 'Suedehead', so I just take his new songs and enjoy them for what they are.

Morrissey looks pretty comfortable standing around almost completely nude. I'll bet Jake and Linder have taken pictures of him 100% naked, and they'll show us someday maybe.

I always say that, once he passes away, the world will be clambering to sell stories and photos of/about him that would never have been able to see the light of day whilst he's alive.

I always say that, once he passes away, the world will be clambering to sell stories and photos of/about him that would never have been able to see the light of day whilst he's alive.

He does look comfortable. Based on some photos we've seen by Jake I'm sure there are plenty of nudes locked away somewhere. Oh how I wish I could see them.

He could pose nude now he's in great shape

I hope they stay unpublished. I really don't want to see Morrissey's bell-end or gaping mangina. And apart from those, we've already seen everything, haven't we?

I hope they stay unpublished. I really don't want to see Morrissey's bell-end or gaping mangina. And apart from those, we've already seen everything, haven't we?

I sure would like to see more nudes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom