Internet image - true-to-you.net

if it was created by a fan group i imagine they might have sent it to tty. another likely possibility could be that julia, the person who runs the sight, might be looking for news or things to post and then gets approval. seems a pretty standard way to go about things

Moz on Twitter? Weird Eh?
You all know he is on Twitter and you all sit there and watch.
Then you get pissed off that you don't dare tweet him back, and end up slagging him off on here.....
Because that why you still get his attention.

The picture is highly amusing, and I can see why Moz has given it the go ahead to be posted on TTY.

Well done @MorrisseyGang, bet Moz's tongue was firmly in his cheek when he saw that!

Morrissey looks pretty comfortable standing around almost completely nude. I'll bet Jake and Linder have taken pictures of him 100% naked, and they'll show us someday maybe.

Then you get pissed off that you don't dare tweet him back, and end up slagging him off on here.....

The picture is highly amusing, and I can see why Moz has given it the go ahead to be posted on TTY.

Well done @MorrisseyGang, bet Moz's tongue was firmly in his cheek when he saw that!

The fact that no one has actually claimed to be Morrissey in a legitimate way could be why no one pays attention on Twitter.

All of the fakes (Alf, etc) are the work of a mentally ill man.

ive never been on twitter, i have no idea how it works. i liked bluebirds bit myself about literally dropping his trousers to the queen. wonder if that was the guys intention or if it was just a coincidence

Morrissey really did save my life in 1984 and i will be forever grateful. I now do feel really sorry for him now in his moment of need. I would like to help him, but i am just an irdinary siul. Is there anyone out there who can help him?

Morrissey really did save my life in 1984 and i will be forever grateful. I now do feel really sorry for him now in his moment of need. I would like to help him, but i am just an irdinary siul. Is there anyone out there who can help him?

He's been in a suite in LA for the past month sitting on his ass with his manslave waiting on him. He doesn't need anyone's help, he's just fine

Ad hominem Ad hominem blah blah. As some poor fool who been there since Hand in Glove and witnessed many of The Smiths' greatest moments, little did I realise 25 years later it would come to this. My daughter loves One Direction, I just thought it was a phase and she would come over to the 1980s, but reading some of the stuff on here, good luck to her and One Direction! I am truly disappointed. And I not an apologist for Morrissey, in so many ways I feel let down by him. The cheese argument for example (the debates on here even way too surreal for Python & Vic Bob combined) is a classic example. And accepting the "Key To The City of Israel" was almost unforgivable. But it Moz, we all forgive him hmmmm, whilst babies in Gaza die from the cold. I have lurked sometimes here, and have watched Reality Bites and CG exchange in muliebrous pugilism, oh dear. I find Brummie Boy very engaging, even thou he comes across as a post-grad Sociology student, sat in a common room with a cappuccino and an oh-so trendy bobble hat. At least he makes people think, outside the comfort of Morrissey's world. And don't bother give me a tsunami of abuse, cos no one cares what I think, and frankly, my dears, I don't give a f***.

Aaaaah, bless. It wouldn't be So_Low if everyone wasn't jumping to unproven conclusions and bickering over unsubstantiated assumptions.

So_Low puts crap on the front page and Tseng vigorously defends its value (I'm thinking in particular of that paedophile allegation published on thecolemanexperience). TTY puts crap on the front page (a photoshopped fan pic, not a paedophile allegation) and So_Lowists are up in arms, despairing, but vigorously blaming Morrissey of course. And these are the sanctimonious idiots who think they occupy the moral high ground...!

Moz has always liked a bit of tawdriness and bawdiness. Carry On films, anybody?
He saw the image, laffed, and forwarded it to TTY to post. Five minutes, tops?

So_Low puts crap on the front page and Tseng vigorously defends its value (I'm thinking in particular of that paedophile allegation published on thecolemanexperience). TTY puts crap on the front page (a photoshopped fan pic, not a paedophile allegation) and So_Lowists are up in arms, despairing, but vigorously blaming Morrissey of course. And these are the sanctimonious idiots who think they occupy the moral high ground...!

I know it's the Solo way to be outraged on every thread but I still don't get what we're supposed to be outraged about. I must have missed a meeting or something.

Aww, bless, here you are again. No matter what the setback, no matter how many times you're shown up as a liar and sycophant here you are again. Awww.

Well, as I'm not from the UK it isn't my place to put down the royal family, but I think Morrissey liked the photo the fan made and posted it without much thought behind it. He appreciated the humor. Much like he appreciated the homemade videos fans made for WPINOYB. It's just his way of acknowledging their work.

Last edited:
Given Morrissey's pathological hatred of the UK Royal Family I can see why, when he saw this, he may have sniggered. What I can't understand is why he posted it on his 'official' website.

I know it's the Solo way to be outraged on every thread but I still don't get what we're supposed to be outraged about. I must have missed a meeting or something.
The haters on so low have their own secret society, you need to have one trouser leg rolled up and know the funny handshake to get in, oh and of course you need to be a total prick as well, the membership goes right to the very top of so low, you wouldn't get invited to the meeting, you're far too sensible and balanced

The haters on so low have their own secret society, you need to have one trouser leg rolled up and know the funny handshake to get in, oh and of course you need to be a total prick as well, the membership goes right to the very top of so low, you wouldn't get invited to the meeting, you're far too sensible and balanced

Thank you. This one's really passed me by though, Morrissey has been anti-Monarchy for as long as any of us can remember. How can anyone be mystified why he would find something like this amusing or get Julia to stick it on her website?

It seems that there are a few good little peasants in Morrissey's fan base who never really got what it was all about, or are extremely slow and suddenly everything he's been saying over the past three decades has finally registered.

Thank you. This one's really passed me by though, Morrissey has been anti-Monarchy for as long as any of us can remember. How can anyone be mystified why he would find something like this amusing or get Julia to stick it on her website?

It seems that there are a few good little peasants in Morrissey's fan base who never really got what it was all about, or are extremely slow and suddenly everything he's been saying over the past three decades has finally registered.

It used to be about glorious, era defining music. Now it's about tune free tripe, childlike lyrics and very, very average photoshopping.

By the way, I've not heard the news today, but when did the definition of the word hilarious change?

It used to be about glorious, era defining music. Now it's about tune free tripe, childlike lyrics and very, very average photoshopping.

By the way, I've not heard the news today, but when did the definition of the word hilarious change?

Whether you like the music of The Smiths or what he's doing now is down to taste but that's neither here nor there in the context of Moz's views on Royalty which have remained constant.

I don't know what you mean with the hilarity comment.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom