Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Back to playing to the lowest common denominator as you fail to come up with a source for your bullshit. I mean, you've always been terrible at backing up your lies but one would think you'd have gotten a little better at it by now.
I am versus an entire globalist system backed up by billions of dollars that is working around the clock in every form of media to brainwash people.

As little ole me sitting here expressing my opinion I think I'm doing remarkably well.

Yeah, this isn't a source. It's a low-res jpeg passed around by braindead boomers on Facebook. I know that's your preferred method of disseminating information, but it doesn't mean shit to those of us concerned with, you know, truth.

He was saying that the test can pick up the presence of a virus but can't say whether the person is still infectious or not.

And what a surprise that free-thinking Reel, who gets her information from observing real life, has been repeating viral misinformation that's rampant on social media. 🙄

He was saying that the test can pick up the presence of a virus but can't say whether the person is still infectious or not.

And what a surprise that free-thinking Reel, who gets her information from observing real life, has been repeating viral misinformation that's rampant on social media. 🙄

Nerak, I can't believe you're putting up one of those laughable "fact checkers" that I've just ridiculed.

These are the facts written by people who make up the facts.

And yes, I believe they killed this man off because no way would he have allowed his tests to be abused in the way they have been. Why do you think youtube have removed so much footage of him speaking about this subject? Lots of scientists and doctors agree but are silenced from the mainstream. The legacy media expresses one opinion only nowadays. It is the epitome of totalitarianism.

I will never listen to authorities who tell me to stay indoors and act as if I have a killer disease (like our leaders did). Those are the words of people who are mentally insane. These psychos need to be overthrown and fed to the dogs.

I reckon Reel has a memory problem, Morrissey would never in a million years spout the racist bile that she has on this site, she also threatened to take me out with an AK 47a while ago, which shows what a sad sac she is.
Yep, better to use a Walther PPK.

Nerak, I can't believe you're putting up one of those laughable "fact checkers" that I've just ridiculed.

These are the facts written by people who make up the facts.

And yes, i belive they killed this man off because no way would he have allowed his tests to be abused in the way they have been. Lots of scientists and doctors agree but are silenced from the mainstream. The legacy media expresses one opinion only nowadays.

I will never listen to authorities who tell me to stay indoors and act as if I have a killer disease. Those are the words of people who are menatally insane. These people need to be overthrown and fed to the dogs.

Reel you're either an idiot or larping as an idiot.

download.jpeg

Incredible, is this true? It must be, I found it online.

Reel you're either an idiot or larping as an idiot.
You're the one who believes Boris, not me.

Last year you actually believed that the buffoon had this killa disease and was about to head for intensive care!

All this psy-opping is how wars are fought. Hysterical propaganda is the main tool of war - it's even more important then bullets and bombs.

I always say use your eyes and look about you. Don't listen to the figures you're being force fed. People are dying. Guess what. It happens. It just so happens that you're not usually reminded of the fact. People are born and people die. They try to enjoy something in between. But believe it or not, people do tend to get ill and die. It's called life.

Dale, believe what you want and let others believe what they want to believe. Are you having the jab?

I always say use your eyes and look about you. Don't listen to the figures you're being force fed. People are dying. Guess what. It happens. It just so happens that you're not usually reminded of the fact. People are born and people die. They try to enjoy something in between. But believe it or not, people do tend to get ill and die. It's called life.
It's refreshing hearing sanity like this, it really is.

Imagine thinking sanity is unusual and refreshing? Who knew.

You're the one who believes Boris, not me.

Last year you actually believed that the buffoon had this killa disease and was about to head for intensive care!

All this psy-opping is how wars are fought. Hysterical propaganda is the main tool of war - it's even more important then bullets and bombs.

Off on one of your spirals. 🙄

How would you know where it’s even located?
I'd locate it alright.

But only if a doctor forced an experimental gene therapy "vaccine" on me whose experimental phase ends in 2023 and would never pass safety tests or be issued at all if it weren't for emergency scamdemic laws.

They can shove their population control jabs.

Back
Top Bottom