Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

countthree

Obvious person
In the us we just had our fourth highest day for new cases since it started. 123000 in half a year
Yesterday an economist was talking about the high amount of people who die in car accidents. It's enormous. I used to like cars, I couldn't wait to have my driving license. Now I almost hate them. But since this pandemia began private owned cars (not uber, not taxis) seem to be the safest way of transportation. That will increase the amount of car accidents. It's a lose/lose situation.

T

Trans

Going up. They went down slightly about two to three weeks after we shut down and social distanced but it’s creeping back up now that we’re a few weeks past reopening and the new infection surge. Takes a while for it to get contracted incubate express etc. it got as low as a couple hundred daily but yesterday not only were new cases the highest recorded the daily death toll went back up to like eight hundred. For instance in Florida which is having a lot of new cases hospitalizations were up and one hospital hit capacity. The heat is not really slowing it down much like people hoped it would. Ppe is also low

countthree

Obvious person
This study contributes to the general confussion about the topic. Sometimes it seems people in charge don't know what they are talking about.

Everything seems so strange.

Well... This study was withdrawn. Strange.

bhops

Last of the famous international screw ups.
Going up. They went down slightly about two to three weeks after we shut down and social distanced but it’s creeping back up now that we’re a few weeks past reopening and the new infection surge. Takes a while for it to get contracted incubate express etc. it got as low as a couple hundred daily but yesterday not only were new cases the highest recorded the daily death toll went back up to like eight hundred. For instance in Florida which is having a lot of new cases hospitalizations were up and one hospital hit capacity. The heat is not really slowing it down much like people hoped it would. Ppe is also low
Really? I heard yesterday that deaths fell to their lowest in some months.

NealCassidy

A "world war" was announced days ago...

Top Bottom