Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

So that's a no then. You'd have thunk they'd have checked first right?
Wait, that was a yes or no question? The one that started with "how used?"
So
Q: "How used was the hospital?"
A: No
Bro, you need to hit the Maori School for a grammar refresher course. #JustSayin

You are not welcome in my life.
Psychopaths who mock someone because he died are filled with the poison of ignorance.
I'm not mocking him. You're the one who thinks it would be okay that 120 million people die of starvation in order to keep you and yours safe. I simply don't care about him like you don't care about those 120 million people because he's not in my circle.

You are not welcome in my life.
Psychopaths who mock someone because he died are filled with the poison of ignorance.
I'm not mocking him. You're the one who thinks it would be okay that 120 million people die of starvation in order to keep you and yours safe. I simply don't care about him like you don't care about those 120 million people because he's not in my circle.
@Oh my did you perhaps think he was a different kind of person than those 120 million people and deserved more? Is that what you thought? Because uou would be wrong.

He's the one cool with death en masse, not me

It's one thing to look at the lockdown policies and say that this isn't really working and is causing more harm than good. It's a very different thing to involve yourself in a post about someone who died because you want everyone to know you don't care. It doesn't make you special.
It doesn't help your point. It makes you look like a selfish idiot which is exactly how people promoting the same ideas as you are being portrayed in the media. You couldn't be any more stupid or ineffective if you tried.

It's one thing to look at the lockdown policies and say that this isn't really working and is causing more harm than good. It's a very different thing to involve yourself in a post about someone who died because you want everyone to know you don't care. It doesn't make you special.
It doesn't help your point. It makes you look like a selfish idiot which is exactly how people promoting the same ideas as you are being portrayed in the media. You couldn't be any more stupid or ineffective if you tried.

Fake C WTF???? how many crackheads fell off their trees and got killed when you would scare them thinkng you were shooting at them? 🤒

Everybody is selfish. You, me, EVERYONE.

Nothing in this world is absolute.

Apart from the scamdemic which is absolute bollocks.
Having been told that no one would be forced to have the vaccine, today I hear Ticketmaster are investing in software which links your vaccination status to any ticket purchase.

Spain has promised to initiate a ‘benign’ register of people who refuse the vaccine—to be shared with other EU countries.

The plan is, of course, to force people to have the vaccine.

Having been told that no one would be forced to have the vaccine, today I hear Ticketmaster are investing in software which links your vaccination status to any ticket purchase.

Spain has promised to initiate a ‘benign’ register of people who refuse the vaccine—to be shared with other EU countries.

As I said last week on here - and people went bananas.

They're not.

No. I wouldn't expect Boris to check. He's an idiot.
They knew they had no staff - but knew the Nightingales would never be used. They only wanted headlines. Every day another headline, same bullshit.

There is no Covid - it hasn't even been isolated as a virus. It officially doesn't even exist.

Green aliens living in the core of the moon is more realistic than the Covid scam.

They're not.
Then discrimination, on the basis of vaccination status, needs to be explicitly outlawed ASAP—because many businesses have every intention of this occurring. The hospitality industry is, quite openly, putting the infrastructure in place.

Back
Top Bottom