Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

is christmas ruined for you forever now? or you probably didnt celebrate it anyway, im guessing. probably celebrated saturnalia or somesuch, eh?

is christmas ruined for you forever now? or you probably didnt celebrate it anyway, im guessing. probably celebrated saturnalia or somesuch, eh?
The death of a member of the family is not a nice event.
You seem to be happy about such thing... A psychopath is what you are, so I can only wish you a better incarnation next time instead of the hell you have created for yourself this time.
I am not christian, but I do not think you are able to give lessons about Christianity and compassion.
Be well, I will have to include you in the ignore list... you have the privilege of being the ONLY person there.
I agree with some people. I disagree with others. You have simply crossed the line of having a minimum decency.

The death of a member of the family is not a nice event.
You seem to be happy about such thing... A psychopath is what you are, so I can only wish you a better incarnation next time instead of the hell you have created for yourself this time.
I am not christian, but I do not think you are able to give lessons about Christianity and compassion.
Be well, I will have to include you in the ignore list... you have the privilege of being the ONLY person there.
I agree with some people. I disagree with others. You have simply crossed the line of having a minimum decency.
do you enjoy repeating yourself?

calling me a psychopath is an irrational response and proof of you succumbing to hysteria. i cannot converse with someone who cannot see reason.

You're just annoyed because you can't go to a club and dance to the music of Britney Spears.

the THING is, im sure i would care if i met him in person, but not having met him he cant possibly be anything more than a stastitic to me (and you're the one intent on enumerating all the people you know who are statistics). i dont mean any of this personally. it's not a judgement against HIM--how can it be when i dont even know anything about him other than that he was a statistic?

oh no wait... sorry @bun bun i was thinking of something else (pretty sure oh my said something like that before). i did a search and found it was in that huge post of his i didnt read.

yeah, bun bun, because im ALLLLLLL about going to clubs and dancing to the music of britney spears!! :rofl:

who can?!?! did you ?!?!

Oh my wrote that above.

Classic response from the pro-lockdown crowd:

A: "Lockdowns kill".

B: "You're just pissed off because you can't go to the pub without a mask/dance to Britney Spears..."

yeah, bun bun, because im ALLLLLLL about going to clubs and dancing to the music of britney spears!! :rofl:

I know! Whenever I think of rifke I think of dancing and Britney Spears! :lbf:

Today my painting buddy and I avoided the topic of covid-19, and kept focusing on the subject of painting. Most people can't talk about it, without getting weird.

and hot pink! im alllll about hot pink!! i just cant wait to get out their on the dance floor in my hot pink leopard print dress and grove to some britney!! :lbf:

And scrunchies! Don't forget the scrunchies!

nice to see you, by the way @bun bun !!!! just seeing your cute lil avatar makes me smile!! do you have any new years plans?? (dancing to britney spears, perchance??)

i hope 2021 will be so much better for ALL OF US!!!

3600 plus dead from COVID on the 29th leaves us at 341000 people dead from COVID for the year

🤒

according to scampademic 'science' one of the very few substances impervious to the kung flu is reefer and liquor🥃:smoking:
you consume these substances with the mask ON, over the weed and liquor glass do not use a straw as they inhale the kung flu bug.:rightmagnify:
if you dont want to collapse from the scamdemic getting zonked while under the bed is the way to go🤒.
have BK deliver some whoppers from the drive thru🧐-make sure you exterminate any flu bugs surrounding the bag by sprinkling liquor or blowing weed on it. before you kick back make sure you go on the computer and post about how everyone is dropping dead from the scamdemic and more dole is needed.🤨

Back
Top Bottom