Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

As for vaccination, a good point was raised by Hugh Pym. Those most vulnerable will be administered the vaccine with 90% efficacy and then the rest of us will have to make do with one that has 60% efficacy. Are you prepared to be only partially protected in the cause of the wider good? Or would you rather say, 'well if I'm not worthy of being fully protected why should I bother at all?' if people are telling you you need a vaccination even if you don't want to have one, then they can, at least, give you the one that works best.

Happy New Year, Dale my darling!

is christmas ruined for you forever now? or you probably didnt celebrate it anyway, im guessing. probably celebrated saturnalia or somesuch, eh?
Peeps believing in reincarnation are probably sick of themselves to death in their present life but hoping they are coming reincarnated as a noble animal hangs on the verge of insanity. I can see you coming back as baklava or a bag of wine gums which is far better than anything else you can hope for.
Hoppy new year

As for vaccination, a good point was raised by Hugh Pym. Those most vulnerable will be administered the vaccine with 90% efficacy and then the rest of us will have to make do with one that has 60% efficacy. Are you prepared to be only partially protected in the cause of the wider good? Or would you rather say, 'well if I'm not worthy of being fully protected why should I bother at all?' if people are telling you you need a vaccination even if you don't want to have one, then they can, at least, give you the one that works best.
I suspect the real efficacy of the vaccine lies in what it has come to symbolise: deference.

You know if I hear any f***er else telling me I can't go into a pub on a Friday night when I've had to sit with people I despise, doing a job I hate all week. What the hell else am I supposed to do? I don't think people are realising how much it means to me. Yes, I get drunk, but it's not all about that. If any one denies me my freedom to step out of my own front door and choose to be a c*** and get drunk without having to explain myself. Not having to EXPLAIN yourself.... because there's no reason you should do so. You don't have to explain yourself when you sit on a park bench that you've paid for from your council tax (and, by the way, which I hope we get a refund for this year). Shall we ask where our council tax money has gone this year? What public services has it been spent on? Where is the refund? Or are they spending all the money of our council tax on the health service now, when my National Insurance Contributions that I've been paying since 1988 should have been spent on that.
Dale honey come on shake it off!

What worries me though. Where is all that cock going to go? I was going to say that I need a cock up my arse, but I don't because I've never taken it up the arse. I wish I could, but I get too tense and I can't relax. People say your sphincter relaxes after a while but mine never does. I've never taken a cock up my arse and I'd love to let someone dominate me. My sphincter seems to have a life of its own. I wish I could just let it happen. I wish I could get a thrill from it, lie back and enjoy,as they say.
TMI, honey, TMI!

What worries me though. Where is all that cock going to go? I was going to say that I need a cock up my arse, but I don't because I've never taken it up the arse. I wish I could, but I get too tense and I can't relax. People say your sphincter relaxes after a while but mine never does. I've never taken a cock up my arse and I'd love to let someone dominate me. My sphincter seems to have a life of its own. I wish I could just let it happen. I wish I could get a thrill from it, lie back and enjoy,as they say.
Who needs that when you’ve got Boris to shaft you?

People say its an easy thing to do to to let someone dominate you but I'd say it's one of the most difficult things to do. I feel like having a big fat cock stuck up my jacksie. I know it's not practical though, I'm just not one of those people who cant take it straight up the jacksie. I'm supposed to be gay. I'd love a cock up my jacksy.
Have you already hit the fizz Dale?

No. I've never had a cock up me jacksie. I like the idea of it. The biggest cock I ever saw was on Huntingdon Street. Oh, it was a big un. It was luscious. I'm talking twenty years ago now and the funny thing is that the bloke who possessed it no longer appeals. He's let himself go. Whereas I could see a well proportioned cock on a nice enough body and you could offer me the fattest cock in the world or the smallest cock in the world its not the size that appeals. I like a cock with character. I like a cock that reflects my man. Something of distinction
But have you told Gavin that you have wood for a lady ?

I always like looking at a man and imagining what kind of a cock he has. My friend, Sandra used to love the cut of a man's trousers. She loved the way it fell. I'm fascinated by what a man possesses and what it might look like. I love the fact that that's the only thing you don't know about them. If you want to see what resides in a man's soul.....look at his crotch. Fascinating. Vaginas, I don't think, are ever so appealing...they look a trifle complex to me, but you can look at a man's cock and it tells you all you need to know. I may be a sex maniac but I think there's something more to it than that. I like seeing what a man keeps hidden. I love what a man hides between his legs. It's so obvert and obvious..... and, let's face it, so measurable. But then after saying that it has to be proportionate as well. I think I'm more inclined to fall for a cock that is well proportioned and is attractive than for one that is exceptionally large. It must also reflect the character of the man who possesses it. I love a cock that tells a story.
I know men that don't deserve their cocks.

The best cock I've experienced was seductively self righteous. It left a lot to be desired.

People say its an easy thing to do to to let someone dominate you but I'd say it's one of the most difficult things to do. I feel like having a big fat cock stuck up my jacksie. I know it's not practical though, I'm just not one of those people who cant take it straight up the jacksie. I'm supposed to be gay. I'd love a cock up my jacksy.
i knew a chinese girl once named jaxie

nice to see you, by the way @bun bun !!!! just seeing your cute lil avatar makes me smile!! do you have any new years plans?? (dancing to britney spears, perchance??)

i hope 2021 will be so much better for ALL OF US!!!

Oh, I dance to Britney every day - don't you know? :nailpolish:

We had a lovely dinner at a restaurant (evil grannykillers, I know) and then watched the fireworks at midnight.

Wishing you a better 2021, too, rifke! <3

I'm afraid 2021 will be worse, though.

I like Covid joke memes almost as much as I love Joe Biden joke memes.

I don’t know what the side effects are for pregnant women but my wife caught COVID while pregnant and had some life threatening issues related to it during child birth. It was very scary

Back
Top Bottom