Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Commies love the marial law as long as its accompanied with huge dole payment where they can continue to smoke weed and drink liquor and not have to find work. 🤒
they know everything, experts in all manner of rocket science. sucking D at the park for frozen tacos must have filled their brain with protein.:mask:
bring up architecture and one of our resident loon experts is sure to chime in. Skinny will claim to be an expert on the building of council houses as when he was a toddler all the lumpen proletriats joined together to build a shack to smoke weed away from the authorities. what he doesnt say is that the shack collapsed as soon as you opened the
'door':straightface:
and then you have the maliciously bizarre "Creep Radish" whose 'knowledge of all things' is derived from
"Fripp"o_O

"nerak" the skinny troll extraordinaire has a gin bottle at "Caffe Nero". She chugs liquor on the way from the theater to the church.(n)

There's no gin at Caffe Nero - but other than that, in non-plague times, I do pretty much drink gin while going to theatres & church.

759bb6cf098fbf1570c8492587e51854.gif

Poor soul.

View attachment 67860

only 45. Thinking he must of had prior health conditions, and the died alone in his flat may point to not having any positive support and care around him. It’s probably not an unusual story. Wish the media were more balanced and supportive
in their choice of headlines and content, could make a big difference to the general public and to those that are healing themselves of the virus.

only 45. Thinking he must of had prior health conditions, and the died alone in his flat may point to not having any positive support and care around him. It’s probably not an unusual story. Wish the media were more balanced and supportive
in their choice of headlines and content, could make a big difference to the general public and to those that are healing themselves of the virus.

It can sometimes kill otherwise healthy people, it depends how your body reacts to it.

They're trying to tell more human interest stories to encourage people not to take risks.

They've started doing adverts as well.

Though nothing as fabulous as the old public information films - where literally every single thing in the UK could cause your grisly death.

It can sometimes kill otherwise healthy people, it depends how your body reacts to it.

They're trying to tell more human interest stories to encourage people not to take risks.

Though nothing as fabulous as the old public information films - where literally every single thing in the UK could cause your grisly death.

:unsure:

Really ? I thought if one is healthy then they were good, that they can recover like those that have. I mean if you fight the virus it must mean you have a healthy body and you’re not just lucky. Which is why at 45 even, I’m thinking he must have had some prior health issue, something like a weak immune system compounded with poor mental state is not a winning combination.

:unsure:

Really ? I thought if one is healthy then they were good, that they can recover like those that have. I mean
if you fight the virus it must mean you have a healthy body and you’re not just lucky. Which is why at 45 even, I’m thinking he must have had
some prior health issue, something like a weak immune system compounded with poor mental state is not a winning combination.

No - it can kill healthy people.

They don't know why yet, but they're looking at how the virus enters the cell as a possible difference.

It's an inflammatory condition & sometimes that will just overwhelm someone's system.

No - it can kill healthy people.

They don't know why yet, but they're looking at how the virus enters the cell as a possible difference.

It's an inflammatory condition & sometimes that will just overwhelm someone's system.

But if their system can’t handle it, then it’s not a healthy proper working system. That is why I’m saying that one must have some health issues if one can’t fight it.

But if their system can’t handle it, then it’s not a healthy proper working system. That is why I’m saying that one must have some health issues if one can’t fight it.

No, sometimes they were fine, but it's done too much damage. It's less likely, but no one should be completely complacent.

No, sometimes they were fine, but it's done too much damage. It's less likely, but no one should be completely complacent.

Of course no one should be complacent.

But if your body can’t fight it, then it could only mean that something is wrong with your health prior to catching the virus.

But if your body can’t fight it, then it could only mean that something is wrong with your health prior to catching the virus.

It genuinely can kill healthy people - inflammation can do that. Like hypothermia or a fever or septicaemia.

I don't wish to be rude to you but that's utter bollocks. Viral infections kill healthy people. Hantavirus kills healthy people. Ebola kills healthy people. AIDS kills healthy people. Need I go on?

Aaaaarrrgggg
Public information films from the 1970s......
They kept our generation safe...
That’s why we’re still alive and posting on here.....
There were some very scary ones mind.....Remember this one...
“Andy the fire”
Where the young lad decides to light the open fire without parental guidance?
Andy...... “I’m going to light the fire”
Sister...... Do you think you should!!
ANDY THE FIRE......,,,,

And then the most infamous public safety film of all time.....

“Ere there’s some fink in the water”
Fools, as Donald plesence says as he takes on the role of death...

It still and always has done gave me nightmares that advert......
no doubt it shall be around me at some point.......tonight 😩😩😩

Where's Reelfountain nowadays, she is normally vocal in this thread.
If you post her name twice more...
Then she shall appear....

Then five minutes, by Big Ben time,
Her bitch will also creek from his coffin ......
Yes the Hofmann shall prevail it’s fanged 4uked up kisser......

Frying tonight...........

I don't wish to be rude to you but that's utter bollocks. Viral infections kill healthy people. Hantavirus kills healthy people. Ebola kills healthy people. AIDS kills healthy people. Need I go on?

Yes you’re right there. I was just focused on this particular virus which seems to sometimes be choosy in who’s life it takes. Some people at one hundred years of age survive it, so someone much younger I would think must of had health issues if they couldn’t survive it. What do you make of that?

Back
Top Bottom