Is it racist?

Ok Dave. I will assume you have started this thread with the best of intentions so I'll give it a go, yes i laughed at that, because its, making fun of a cultural stereotype.

Lets say someone posted a photo of a merino sheep and said, this is know as a merino, or in NZ as a hot date on a Saturday night, i would laugh at that too because people are having fun with a cultural sterotype.

Maybe others see it diffetently, im sure they do.
When things are genuinely funny they are less offensive or not at all offensive and can even serve to ease racial tension. I agree with that.

When things are genuinely funny they are less offensive or not at all offensive and can even serve to ease racial tension. I agree with that.

Is this funny?
1BC495C1-1ECC-462E-A871-6A7539C1E95F.jpeg

It doesn't make me laugh because of the "little Asian" part. If it said "No baby, don't eat them raw" then you'd have to make the connection of the "joke" and it would have a better chance. It's still "Asian people eat dogs" and it's questionable how much humor can be squeezed out of that premise at this late date but I'm not saying it's totally exhausted.

It doesn't make me laugh because of the "little Asian" part. If it said "No baby, don't eat them raw" then you'd have to make the connection of the "joke" and it would have a better chance. It's still "Asian people eat dogs" and it's questionable how much humor can be squeezed out of that premise at this late date but I'm not saying it's totally exhausted.

Ok. How about now?
823A9223-3BAF-463B-9A5C-C6CAB187B947.jpeg

The photo was funny because the bat did look at very first glance to have the powdered features one might see on a donut. So for me it was more than just the connection between some Asians eating exotic foods.

FC , pigeons wont come near 7-11 salads.:(
on the plus side, if you rub 7-11 coffee on your shoes it'll give them a 'vintage' look.:)

Is it racist that when Dave wrote his story about confronting a homeless man outside his "house" he made sure to mention that he was black, but when he wrote his story about confronting two drug users outside an AM/PM he didn't mention their race at all which presumably means that they were white?

#Racist #DaveIsARacist #RacistDave

they were all black, as were the homeless living in the trees outside his ghetto compound, that he pointed his fingers at as if it were a guno_O
the drunk drug addicts he had confrontations over them snatching his french fries:black?

Is it racist that when Dave wrote his story about confronting a homeless man outside his "house" he made sure to mention that he was black, but when he wrote his story about confronting two drug users outside an AM/PM he didn't mention their race at all which presumably means that they were white?

#Racist #DaveIsARacist #RacistDave
You should sing me another song about it. And speaking of racist we can revisit your sad "argument" that rock music doesn't have black influences and you can play some "white" music this time to prove it.
#StayHating

Tags
discussion humor? racism
Back
Top Bottom