Is Morrissey Solo full of assholes and moderators who change and/or manipulate your posts?

You know, you used to be brilliant.Your posts and responses are garbage now when they used to be full of wit and precision.

That explains why you relentlessly stalked him both on and off this site for years...

You know, you used to be brilliant. Pussy has made you weak. Your posts and responses are garbage now when they used to be full of wit and precision. It happens to us all, I remember when I had my first beer....er....girlfriend.

So...that's why you're siiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggllllleeee eeeeeeuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh?

See what I did there?

That explains why you relentlessly stalked him both on and off this site for years...

It gives me no joy to put you on your ass for the 19 millionth time, but I’ll indulge you one last time because you too never seem to learn either.

Do you mean like the time you sent him unwanted, obsessive advances on myspace and Solow (per HIS statement) while you crushed and STILL crush on him to this very day? This is evident as you’re quick to jump to his defense unnecessarily like an obnoxious, obsessive little girl whom no one asked for help. Let him defend himself, if need be. He doesn't need his worshiper to speak for him, or maybe he does? How about the time when you posed as a “journalist” (you have no journalism degree, nor any degree of any kind and it was a quasi-fanzine read by a total of two people, one of which included you) and got Kristeen Young to allow you to listen to one of her new songs to write a review which you have no valid experience in doing and then you unethically “leaked” it to the public very much against her will. Wow, aren’t you a knight in shining armor? Edward R. Murrow would be proud.

Don’t fault me for my excellent memory. An excellent memory is not stalking. Incidentally though, statistics show virtually EVERYONE “stalks” (or “cyber stalks” I think you mean) on the Internet, so if you say you don’t do it, you’re a f***ing liar. Some people find it flattering to be cyber stalked. Lord knows Dick has cyber stalked me (AND OTHERS) and I feel honored! Someone from Tampa Bay, Florida once tried to break into my Facebook account, LOL! After all, I am a handsome man. Anyway, I can go on--and--I will. Let’s not forget in one of your many drunken stupors and many posts that you have since deleted, posting a picture of your child who is sick to win an argument with your man-crush and his girlfriend, in an infantile display of, “pics or it didn’t happen”, a ploy you so stupidly fell for, usually used by 12 year old boys to get girls to send naked pictures of themselves. Will you ever learn? Probably not. So, you’ll forgive me if I don’t exactly consider you a bastion of Internet Ethics.
You see, in real life (something you don’t seem to be very familiar with) if you make a claim as you have, you should provide at least SOME proof for said claim, a shred of authentication, a gentle tone of evidence, otherwise you sound like a lunatic (which you are), not to mention libelous. My recommendation for you is to GET HELP soon.

I realize the advent of the Internet gives you and others warm butterfly feelings inside and makes your little penis tingle, harkening back to the days of the wild wild west, but please, do try to take a bath once in awhile and make some sense. Otherwise, you come off as a 41 year old deadbeat drunken dad on the internet ashamed of what his life has become, a maintenance man obsessed with the Laura Palmer types.

I feel sorry for your kid’s mother, but I guess she always knew that you liked the fellas more than the ladies. Maybe one day you’ll sell some of your shitty poems and you won’t have to take out your repressed sexuality and anger on the Internet, on a Morrissey fan website no less. Have an ice cream, on you. I wish you the best. -The Ghoth of Morrithey, Scott & The Dude

5nznIjh.png

- - - Updated - - -

So...that's why you're siiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggllllleeee eeeeeeuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh?

See what I did there?

Haha, yes, much better. Glad you are still a fan of pop lyric writing! ;) Best wishes!

- - - Updated - - -

See what I did there?

*Glad to see you're still a fan of MY pop lyric writing! ;) Best wishes.

It gives me no joy to put you on your ass for the 19 millionth time, but I’ll indulge you one last time because you too never seem to learn either.

Do you mean like the time you sent him unwanted, obsessive advances on myspace and Solow (per HIS statement) while you crushed and STILL crush on him to this very day? This is evident as you’re quick to jump to his defense unnecessarily like an obnoxious, obsessive little girl whom no one asked for help. Let him defend himself, if need be. He doesn't need his worshiper to speak for him, or maybe he does? How about the time when you posed as a “journalist” (you have no journalism degree, nor any degree of any kind and it was a quasi-fanzine read by a total of two people, one of which included you) and got Kristeen Young to allow you to listen to one of her new songs to write a review which you have no valid experience in doing and then you unethically “leaked” it to the public very much against her will. Wow, aren’t you a knight in shining armor? Edward R. Murrow would be proud.

Don’t fault me for my excellent memory. An excellent memory is not stalking. Incidentally though, statistics show virtually EVERYONE “stalks” (or “cyber stalks” I think you mean) on the Internet, so if you say you don’t do it, you’re a f***ing liar. Some people find it flattering to be cyber stalked. Lord knows Dick has cyber stalked me (AND OTHERS) and I feel honored! Someone from Tampa Bay, Florida once tried to break into my Facebook account, LOL! After all, I am a handsome man. Anyway, I can go on--and--I will. Let’s not forget in one of your many drunken stupors and many posts that you have since deleted, posting a picture of your child who is sick to win an argument with your man-crush and his girlfriend, in an infantile display of, “pics or it didn’t happen”, a ploy you so stupidly fell for, usually used by 12 year old boys to get girls to send naked pictures of themselves. Will you ever learn? Probably not. So, you’ll forgive me if I don’t exactly consider you a bastion of Internet Ethics.
You see, in real life (something you don’t seem to be very familiar with) if you make a claim as you have, you should provide at least SOME proof for said claim, a shred of authentication, a gentle tone of evidence, otherwise you sound like a lunatic (which you are), not to mention libelous. My recommendation for you is to GET HELP soon.

I realize the advent of the Internet gives you and others warm butterfly feelings inside and makes your little penis tingle, harkening back to the days of the wild wild west, but please, do try to take a bath once in awhile and make some sense. Otherwise, you come off as a 41 year old deadbeat drunken dad on the internet ashamed of what his life has become, a maintenance man obsessed with the Laura Palmer types.

I feel sorry for your kid’s mother, but I guess she always knew that you liked the fellas more than the ladies. Maybe one day you’ll sell some of your shitty poems and you won’t have to take out your repressed sexuality and anger on the Internet, on a Morrissey fan website no less. Have an ice cream, on you. I wish you the best. -The Ghoth of Morrithey, Scott & The Dude

5nznIjh.png

Woah man, that was, like, too harsh. Cool it before you make somebody cry.
759.gif

Woah man, that was, like, too harsh. Cool it before you make somebody cry.
759.gif

You're right. I actually regretted posting it as I had written it awhile ago but decided not to post it. Then, I got pissed yesterday and said, f*** it! I think Skylarker is brilliant too, but uh...he sort of pisses me off too. In private messages, he's a nice guy but in public, he's a "tough guy". Aren't we all. I guess I've got to take it easy, it's not like the old days anymore. I doubt anyone will cry though, you two dudes seem pretty thick-skinned. Sometimes, the "Gator" in me comes out and we both know that "Gator don't play no shit!" ;)

rdv9YyF.jpg

5nznIjh.png

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, yes, much better. Glad you are still a fan of pop lyric writing! ;) Best wishes!

- - - Updated - - -

*Glad to see you're still a fan of MY pop lyric writing! ;) Best wishes.

I'll be honest...I actually did read about half of this ridiculously long diatribe. Then I started skimming. Then I just stopped.

The absurd amount of effort you are STILL putting into this place, and trolling people here, speaks volumes more about what a tool you are than any response I could give in response to your nonsense.

I'll be honest...I actually did read about half of this ridiculously long diatribe. Then I started skimming. Then I just stopped.

The absurd amount of effort you are STILL putting into this place, and trolling people here, speaks volumes more about what a tool you are than any response I could give in response to your nonsense.

You, my friend, are liar. Not only did you read it to the end, you probably said aloud, "What...the...f***?" I see your spots, leopard, I know you. To be honest, I am not putting any effort into anything here, but keep on using that imagination.

I'm not very good at this, Maintenance Man...maybe you can help me, what sort of tool am I?

tool-box-640.jpg

Also, Happy Valentine's Day to you and your Mazzy Star loving girlfriend.

960.jpg

You, my friend, are liar. Not only did you read it to the end, you probably said aloud, "What...the...f***?" I see your spots, leopard, I know you. To be honest, I am not putting any effort into anything here, but keep on using that imagination.

I'm not very good at this, Maintenance Man...maybe you can help me, what sort of tool am I?

Maintenance Man? Uh oh. Somebody's been paying money to do background checks on me!

Oh, but I thought I was an ice cream man...can't you read the report? I mean you, paid for it. At the very least you should have the right to read it...or to have someone assist you in doing so. But more on that in a bit.

I hate to break it to you but no, I actually just now got around to reading the entirety of that earlier post in the last day or two....I don't really care if you believe me or not. I have no doubt that you will refuse to accept the possibility that I don't hang on every syllable of your asinine attempts to “battle” me on here, but...I don't. So if you're seeing spots, it's nothing to do with me.

One thing I have learned, though, is that you are apparently not going to go away...and this time around David seems complicit in letting you stay; probably because traffic here -at least where forum interaction is concerned- is at an all time low. So he's letting anyone in. How does that make you feel, J? How does it make you feel that when this forum was still a happening place, you were consistently barred at the door, but now that David is desperate to keep things moving he is lowering the bar..in your case to subterranean levels?

Does it feel a little too much like real life?

One thing I would recommend, though...if you are going to insist on harboring these fantasies of “besting” me (or anybody else on here from whom you are still nursing oh-so-painful butthurt stings many years on) then at least, you know, TRY to do it with something that resembles, oh, I don't know...finesse? Skill?

Anything resembling ability?

I have no doubt that you copiously re-read each post you make and wank off to it repeatedly, but from the other end, you just look like a sad sack of shit trying WAY to hard to alleviate the seething, furious PAIN you've been harboring for YEARS towards me and Viva Hate and the moderators of this forum...oh, shit,sorry: is it OK for me to mention Viva Hate, or will that just elicit your tried-and-true stock insult of saying I'm in love with him? Well, at any rate, let me continue.

See what I mean is, you give too much away. You see red, red, red, every time me or VH or one of the mods you made this anal-bleeding thread about in the first place hands you your ass, and you type type type away and you get so caught up in having some imaginary “upper hand” that you give away the game.

Invariably this ends up in you transgressing some TOS rule or another and you get banned -and don't get me wrong, I've been there, a lot of good posters have, but you've been there A LOT of times, and you don't seem to take the hint. I would seriously doubt that ANYONE in the history of Solo has wanted so badly to be a part of an online community that didn't want him as you have over the years. I mean come on, man. How many usernames have you had? Honestly, maybe dozens? Sad. Funny too, but sad. Well, apparently your persistence has paid off. Everyone knows who you are; I guess they are just waiting for you to cross the line again. And eventually you will. And of course after you're banned again, you'll sign up with a new account.

Those reindeer games, though, eh Rudolph? Poor, poor Rudolph. Alone in the snow.

Let's get back to your Maintenance Man reference. Now this is most certainly a nod to a brief stint of mine where I did janitorial and maintenance work for a bank headquarters about five or six years ago...something I feel zero shame about....but then, why WOULD I feel shame? It's honest work. A man's job. Good enough for Schneider, good enough for me.

But you'd only KNOW that I did that job if you -you, literally YOU- did a background check on me...in your own time, off of this website, for the purpose of gathering information about an imaginary adversary ON A f***ING GAY MIDDLE AGED SINGER'S FANSITE. I cannot even begin to fathom being that obsessed with another guy. I'm not saying you're gay...I'm a little more original than that. I'm just saying you're f***ing sad, man. You're a loser.

And after I read that maintenance man thing, I remembered a letter Reality Bites sent me a few years ago that some troll on here was PMing her and talking all kinds of silly nonsense about me and one of the things she said they mentioned was that I was a maintenance man. Now, you do the math. That was what...three years ago? You've been holding onto that inane shit for THIS long?

Fester much? LOL.

But you know, you've got to be careful with those Internet Private Investigator sites...they're a dime a dozen and even the ones that cost money can be less than accurate a lot of times...I've run my own name through one or two of them and gotten some dubious returns. A lot of them just use basic software to scrounge whatever information can be salvaged randomly on the net and reassembled into semi-coherent data, so a lot of times things are out of date or guessed at and then presented as fact. But I'm sure you already know that, right? For instance, you made an odd remark when you brought up the Kristeen Young shit...(once again digging up drama that is now almost a DECADE old. Jesus Christ. You should be on Hoarders.)

You said I don't have a degree in journalism, or any other kind of degree. Now, see, that struck me as interesting because by making that comment you implied one of two things:

-either you have NO idea what if any educational degrees I have, yet felt qualified to comment on anyway and therefore were just blatantly talking out of your ass,
OR
-you (again, probably spending money to do so) felt like you had the authority to make the claim based on research (I use that term with some, uh, elasticity) you took the time to do on me...which is just desperate and sad beyond my ability to articulate.

So which is it...you make statements regarding my personal life and past because you're an asshat just grabbing at straws, or because you stalked me online for leverage and believe that you have actual information about my personal life that you can use against me in a frantic quest for victory?

Either way, you're a clown. It's a catch-22 you cannot get out of, man.

But none of this should surprise me, I mean the lengths you'd go to...after all, shortly after signing up here as “Poet” you IMMEDIATELY started in with the ice cream man bullshit and making references to a girl who uses the name Laura Palmer on Facebook, a friend of mine, a person you actually WROTE TO on Facebook, Jesus...and speaking of Facebook, you've trolled me there as well, sending threatening (albeit absurd) messages and even as recently as a month or two ago bringing up, on here, Facebook cover photos I had from YEARS back.

Let it go, Jim. Let it go. It's just a Morrissey fansite. No need to take all this so seriously.

And hey, I'm now remembering another time you got banned and then immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, signed up again using Viva Hate's REAL f***ING NAME and his picture.

When will it end, Jim?

And oh, yeah, your comment about my Mazzy Star loving girlfriend. That's a reference to a post I made here in passing, what... maybe three or four YEARS ago? Jesus Christ. Yet you remember that stuff, and hoard it...because you are a sad, impotent ass. Seriously, if I think about that shit too much I start to feel sick. I cannot believe that people like you are stealing air from sane, worthwhile humans.

Let me break it down, friend: you are a stalker, a mook, a horse's ass. Your troll-fails do nothing but underline how bad you are at trolling. One would think that after almost a decade of practicing you'd at least be passable but nah...you still suck at it. LOL.

You're creepy enough to actually physically track me down and pose a threat to me or members of my family. You're weird, dude And not in a good way. In a very, very bad way.

Are you listening, Thesmithsmorrissey? You like to bring up the time I posted a picture of my son getting a breathing treatment...something I do not and will not ever apologize for; it was a work of genius...something you'll never be capable of. But while you berate me for how classless it was, let's talk about when you told me you hoped that same child choked to death on his own phlegm in the back of an ice cream truck. Did that effect me? Nope. But it goes to show what a classless piece of shit you were and are. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Now, why I'm even wasting all this time responding so eloquently to a little shitstain wanna-be troll like you is probably a good question. Snow's coming down pretty hard on a Sunday afternoon, house is empty...they all left because I'm such a shitty deadbeat drunk dad. But they stay for the fudgebars. Anyway I guess I've got nothing better to do today, but honestly you're pretty boring so this is the last time I'll be honoring you with any attention.

Anyway, that's about all I can say I guess. Gonna go have another 10 beers and stare at pictures of Viva Hate. It sure has been fun talkin' to you but I think at this point I'm just gonna have to put you on Ignore. If David won't ban you from the entire website, I can at least ban you from my cozy little corner of it.

Have a great day, loser.

134953374_pat_harrington_jr_one_day_at_a_time_zo.jpg

fans_sam2.jpg

tumblr_mvzbysa_GZo1s4cv5bo1_1280.jpg

PS...This is in honor of your inevitable 217th ban, in case I'm not around or not aware.
xxx ooo

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say, "No"

Maintenance Man? Uh oh. Somebody's been paying money to do background checks on me!

Oh, but I thought I was an ice cream man...can't you read the report? I mean you, paid for it. At the very least you should have the right to read it...or to have someone assist you in doing so. But more on that in a bit.

I hate to break it to you but no, I actually just now got around to reading the entirety of that earlier post in the last day or two....I don't really care if you believe me or not. I have no doubt that you will refuse to accept the possibility that I don't hang on every syllable of your asinine attempts to “battle” me on here, but...I don't. So if you're seeing spots, it's nothing to do with me.

One thing I have learned, though, is that you are apparently not going to go away...and this time around David seems complicit in letting you stay; probably because traffic here -at least where forum interaction is concerned- is at an all time low. So he's letting anyone in. How does that make you feel, J? How does it make you feel that when this forum was still a happening place, you were consistently barred at the door, but now that David is desperate to keep things moving he is lowering the bar..in your case to subterranean levels?

Does it feel a little too much like real life?

One thing I would recommend, though...if you are going to insist on harboring these fantasies of “besting” me (or anybody else on here from whom you are still nursing oh-so-painful butthurt stings many years on) then at least, you know, TRY to do it with something that resembles, oh, I don't know...finesse? Skill?

Anything resembling ability?

I have no doubt that you copiously re-read each post you make and wank off to it repeatedly, but from the other end, you just look like a sad sack of shit trying WAY to hard to alleviate the seething, furious PAIN you've been harboring for YEARS towards me and Viva Hate and the moderators of this forum...oh, shit,sorry: is it OK for me to mention Viva Hate, or will that just elicit your tried-and-true stock insult of saying I'm in love with him? Well, at any rate, let me continue.

See what I mean is, you give too much away. You see red, red, red, every time me or VH or one of the mods you made this anal-bleeding thread about in the first place hands you your ass, and you type type type away and you get so caught up in having some imaginary “upper hand” that you give away the game.

Invariably this ends up in you transgressing some TOS rule or another and you get banned -and don't get me wrong, I've been there, a lot of good posters have, but you've been there A LOT of times, and you don't seem to take the hint. I would seriously doubt that ANYONE in the history of Solo has wanted so badly to be a part of an online community that didn't want him as you have over the years. I mean come on, man. How many usernames have you had? Honestly, maybe dozens? Sad. Funny too, but sad. Well, apparently your persistence has paid off. Everyone knows who you are; I guess they are just waiting for you to cross the line again. And eventually you will. And of course after you're banned again, you'll sign up with a new account.

Those reindeer games, though, eh Rudolph? Poor, poor Rudolph. Alone in the snow.

Let's get back to your Maintenance Man reference. Now this is most certainly a nod to a brief stint of mine where I did janitorial and maintenance work for a bank headquarters about five or six years ago...something I feel zero shame about....but then, why WOULD I feel shame? It's honest work. A man's job. Good enough for Schneider, good enough for me.

But you'd only KNOW that I did that job if you -you, literally YOU- did a background check on me...in your own time, off of this website, for the purpose of gathering information about an imaginary adversary ON A f***ING GAY MIDDLE AGED SINGER'S FANSITE. I cannot even begin to fathom being that obsessed with another guy. I'm not saying you're gay...I'm a little more original than that. I'm just saying you're f***ing sad, man. You're a loser.

And after I read that maintenance man thing, I remembered a letter Reality Bites sent me a few years ago that some troll on here was PMing her and talking all kinds of silly nonsense about me and one of the things she said they mentioned was that I was a maintenance man. Now, you do the math. That was what...three years ago? You've been holding onto that inane shit for THIS long?

Fester much? LOL.

But you know, you've got to be careful with those Internet Private Investigator sites...they're a dime a dozen and even the ones that cost money can be less than accurate a lot of times...I've run my own name through one or two of them and gotten some dubious returns. A lot of them just use basic software to scrounge whatever information can be salvaged randomly on the net and reassembled into semi-coherent data, so a lot of times things are out of date or guessed at and then presented as fact. But I'm sure you already know that, right? For instance, you made an odd remark when you brought up the Kristeen Young shit...(once again digging up drama that is now almost a DECADE old. Jesus Christ. You should be on Hoarders.)

You said I don't have a degree in journalism, or any other kind of degree. Now, see, that struck me as interesting because by making that comment you implied one of two things:

-either you have NO idea what if any educational degrees I have, yet felt qualified to comment on anyway and therefore were just blatantly talking out of your ass,
OR
-you (again, probably spending money to do so) felt like you had the authority to make the claim based on research (I use that term with some, uh, elasticity) you took the time to do on me...which is just desperate and sad beyond my ability to articulate.

So which is it...you make statements regarding my personal life and past because you're an asshat just grabbing at straws, or because you stalked me online for leverage and believe that you have actual information about my personal life that you can use against me in a frantic quest for victory?

Either way, you're a clown. It's a catch-22 you cannot get out of, man.

But none of this should surprise me, I mean the lengths you'd go to...after all, shortly after signing up here as “Poet” you IMMEDIATELY started in with the ice cream man bullshit and making references to a girl who uses the name Laura Palmer on Facebook, a friend of mine, a person you actually WROTE TO on Facebook, Jesus...and speaking of Facebook, you've trolled me there as well, sending threatening (albeit absurd) messages and even as recently as a month or two ago bringing up, on here, Facebook cover photos I had from YEARS back.

Let it go, Jim. Let it go. It's just a Morrissey fansite. No need to take all this so seriously.

And hey, I'm now remembering another time you got banned and then immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, signed up again using Viva Hate's REAL f***ING NAME and his picture.

When will it end, Jim?

And oh, yeah, your comment about my Mazzy Star loving girlfriend. That's a reference to a post I made here in passing, what... maybe three or four YEARS ago? Jesus Christ. Yet you remember that stuff, and hoard it...because you are a sad, impotent ass. Seriously, if I think about that shit too much I start to feel sick. I cannot believe that people like you are stealing air from sane, worthwhile humans.

Let me break it down, friend: you are a stalker, a mook, a horse's ass. Your troll-fails do nothing but underline how bad you are at trolling. One would think that after almost a decade of practicing you'd at least be passable but nah...you still suck at it. LOL.

You're creepy enough to actually physically track me down and pose a threat to me or members of my family. You're weird, dude And not in a good way. In a very, very bad way.

Are you listening, Thesmithsmorrissey? You like to bring up the time I posted a picture of my son getting a breathing treatment...something I do not and will not ever apologize for; it was a work of genius...something you'll never be capable of. But while you berate me for how classless it was, let's talk about when you told me you hoped that same child choked to death on his own phlegm in the back of an ice cream truck. Did that effect me? Nope. But it goes to show what a classless piece of shit you were and are. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Now, why I'm even wasting all this time responding so eloquently to a little shitstain wanna-be troll like you is probably a good question. Snow's coming down pretty hard on a Sunday afternoon, house is empty...they all left because I'm such a shitty deadbeat drunk dad. But they stay for the fudgebars. Anyway I guess I've got nothing better to do today, but honestly you're pretty boring so this is the last time I'll be honoring you with any attention.

Anyway, that's about all I can say I guess. Gonna go have another 10 beers and stare at pictures of Viva Hate. It sure has been fun talkin' to you but I think at this point I'm just gonna have to put you on Ignore. If David won't ban you from the entire website, I can at least ban you from my cozy little corner of it.

Have a great day, loser.

134953374_pat_harrington_jr_one_day_at_a_time_zo.jpg

fans_sam2.jpg

tumblr_mvzbysa_GZo1s4cv5bo1_1280.jpg

PS...This is in honor of your inevitable 217th ban, in case I'm not around or not aware.
xxx ooo

Richard Dawson was amazing. I'm really enthralled to this very day him kissing all those women. He comes off very creepy, and yet, no one seemed to mind. Michael Stipe disgusts me in that pic.

Back
Top Bottom