It’s not about politics

Well. Let's talk about this.

You could be "really mean to me" on Morrissey Solo.

You could reveal bits of my personal life that you've gathered through private correspondence or by cursory Google searches based on information I've allowed to escape to the public over the years.

You could reveal things about me that you've picked up surreptitiously through hacks, tracking bugs, cookies you're privy to, whatever, and use them as leverage here at Solo or, if you wanted to, in private correspondence you'd enact by contacting my family, whose information you'd surely have no hard time procuring through hacking or even just rudimentary educated sleuthing.

You could hack my computer. You could hack my bank account, PayPal, etc.

You could hack the computers and bank accounts of my family.

You could do any of those things, if you wanted to. I know that.

Something along those lines?

No. I will kill you.

OK but how? Be specific.

I already said I was going to beat you to death with a crowbar but now I’m thinking maybe something worse since you didn’t like “Waiting for a Star to Fall”. Maybe do what they try to do to Chuck Norris in Missing in Action 2 with the bag over the head with a hungry rat inside.

I already said I was going to beat you to death with a crowbar but now I’m thinking maybe something worse since you didn’t like “Waiting for a Star to Fall”. Maybe do what they try to do to Chuck Norris in Missing in Action 2 with the bag over the head with a hungry rat inside.
Wouldn't those things involve us being in the same room?

I can drive to you. Very few people on the road so it will take less time. I’ll buy some diapers so I can make fewer stops.
I thought you didn't like driving, or couldn't drive. Granted the last time that came up was a while ago, so maybe things have changed.

Also how did this go from White Castles to you threatening to drive to my house and murder me?

I thought you didn't like driving, or couldn't drive. Granted the last time that came up was a while ago, so maybe things have changed.

Also how did this go from White Castles to you threatening to drive to my house and murder me?

You didn’t like “Waiting For A Star To Fall”! ?

Also, I don’t like driving but I can drive. If you had to deal with the people on the road in this area you would understand why I don’t like it.

Also, I don’t like driving but I can drive. If you had to deal with the people on the road in this area you would understand why I don’t like it.
I totally understand; I live right outside of Chicago (as you know) and it's a f***ing nightmare crossing the street on foot.

But I still want to understand why you are threatening me. I thought we were buds....I mean, as such things go, that is.

I totally understand; I live right outside of Chicago (as you know) and it's a f***ing nightmare crossing the street on foot.

But I still want to understand why you are threatening me. I thought we were buds....I mean, as such things go, that is.

Are you being autistic right now or are you f***ing with me? You’ve carried this on so long I’m beginning to think you’re serious.

Are you being autistic right now or are you f***ing with me? You’ve carried this on so long I’m beginning to think you’re serious.
Same to you.

maxresdefault.jpg

I just rewatched that clip and it's actually Bowie who says "we used to talk" but in my head it was Evil Coop which is why I captioned it as such. But he actually just says "Yes. We did."

Back
Top Bottom