It’s not about politics

Yere......the destruction of western civilization by the heathen is a funny thing. :rolleyes:
I wouldn’t agree that the “church” is representative of western civilisation, except that it’s big business.
All that they want is your money,
They blatantly uphold political agenda when it’s none of their business so yes it is funny (but not haha). Like you think I meant.

Last edited:
Yere......the destruction of western civilization by the heathen is a funny thing. :rolleyes:
How is a cross "western civilization?" It comes from the Middle East.
Why would any person who is concerned about immigration and national identity support Christianity in UK? If you believe in English nationalism it seems to me that you would be a pagan.

Why would any person who is concerned about immigration and national identity support Christianity in UK? If you believe in English nationalism it seems to me that you would be a pagan.

:rolleyes:

Fake C!!!!! you went Islamic with Skinny? Disgraceful:blushing:

what are you talking about Fake C?:mad:
since England existed it has been Christian.:confused:
all the Kings of England have been Christian and none pagan.:crazy:
are you puffing on the funny :smoking:

:rolleyes:

FC psycho babbles again utterly fails:blushing:
there has never been a pagan English nation or an English pagan king, you are hallucinating from 'the toking'.:crazy:

This is hotly debated in right-wing circles.

This is hotly debated in right-wing circles.

I think we're all aware of the Aryan Nordic Occult 'debate'.

Let us know which God you decide to sacrifice yourselves to.

wicker.jpg

Blocked!! & Reported is always interesting - got a bit on Hunter Biden.

Back
Top Bottom