It’s not about politics

Communism this is not, thank God, and amen to that! (y)
Both article and video by Brandon Cleaver.

More thoroughly discussed in his excellent article below:

This is skillfully done, they concentrate on one email and the Shokin firing when the emails (plural) actually delve into a far more tangled web of maleficence including Hunter discussing how much of a cut of his income he was forced to give his father. Why did they not discuss the Chinese deal with CEFC energy or the 3.5 million payment from Elena Baturina?

Instead they try to solely conflate the email dump from Biden's laptop to Shokin's firing and thus dismiss the whole thing as a nothingburger when in fact there is so so much more to dig into. It actually ahs the makings of a really good story, I can't figure why more MSM journalists don't want to dig into it.

This is skillfully done, they concentrate on one email and the Shokin firing when the emails (plural) actually delve into a far more tangled web of maleficence including Hunter discussing how much of a cut of his income he was forced to give his father. Why did they not discuss the Chinese deal with CEFC energy or the 3.5 million payment from Elena Baturina?

Instead they try to solely conflate the email dump from Biden's laptop to Shokin's firing and thus dismiss the whole thing as a nothingburger when in fact there is so so much more to dig into. It actually ahs the makings of a really good story, I can't figure why more MSM journalists don't want to dig into it.

It's not worth it. Hunter would have to be Jack the Ripper to outdo Junior, Eric & Ivanka.

It could be added to a scandal to keep it rolling, but it's not a big enough scandal on its own.

It's not worth it. Hunter would have to be Jack the Ripper to outdo Junior, Eric & Ivanka.

It could be added to a scandal to keep it rolling, but it's not a big enough scandal on its own.
What is your understanding as to what they have uncovered so far?

BidenEmails.JPG

4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50.gif

Pretty much just - idiot son promises access to cut deals.
Nothing about cutting Pop in on the action? Nothing about the payment from Russia? Nothing about the Chinese deals?

Nothing about cutting Pop in on the action? Nothing about the payment from Russia? Nothing about the Chinese deals?

No - because it's just sleaze.

If they could find a vivid detail to use as a hook it might work... The UK had a brilliant expenses scandal where we argued about ducks for weeks.

vi.jpg

No - because it's just sleaze.

If they could find a vivid detail to use as a hook it might work... The UK had a brilliant expenses scandal where we argued about ducks for weeks.

View attachment 60227
Just sleaze? I could say the same thing about Trump as well.

Is this now the thread for Brits and New Zealanders to argue about American party politics? I thought the 'John Lydon voting for Trump' thread was the designated thread for that; where non-Americans can pretend that the upcoming American election is of immediate importance to their lives. Meanwhile there was an election in New Zealand a few days ago but you'd be excused for not knowing it because I didn't see a word about it on here.

The only thing said in the emails is a percentage to the big guy. Who that is has never been stated. It’s much more likely that it’s someone connected to the various companies hunters trying to earn money from trading on his name. It’s nothing. I mean it’s not like he’s gonna put his kid in his cabinet with oversea business conflicts. People trying to conflate hunters many issues and irresponsible actions into fault by Biden is pretty desperate.

also people, don’t argue against made up facts. Every time you argue against even speculatively these made up facts it just ends up getting talked about as if it had been accepted as real

Is this now the thread for Brits and New Zealanders to argue about American party politics? I thought the 'John Lydon voting for Trump' thread was the designated thread for that; where non-Americans can pretend that the upcoming American election is of immediate importance to their lives. Meanwhile there was an election in New Zealand a few days ago but you'd be excused for not knowing it because I didn't see a word about it on here.
What's voting? What's an election? What's freedom or fresh air like in New Zealand or Australia? :mask:

Her style's a bit sugary but I'm pleased she won.

406020740027d149ad88afd6c17a2966.jpg

Back
Top Bottom