It’s not about politics

Velcro the grammarian, budding multilinguist, is at loss for words.

To his defense, the standing polyglot has no idea which one of these dodo birds has "got his tongue": :blushing:

proxy-image

proxy-image

proxy-image

Velcro the grammarian, budding multilinguist, is at loss for words.

To his defense, the standing polyglot has no idea which one of these dodo birds has "got his tongue": :blushing:

proxy-image

proxy-image

proxy-image
What am I supposed to be responding to? All I ask is that when one of the resident retards tries to engage me, they do so in English.

What am I supposed to be responding to? All I ask is that when one of the resident retards tries to engage me, they do so in English.

Verso back again with more 'one size fits all' insults for anyone who dares to disagree with him. I get a feeling of deja vu whenever I read his posts because he wrote the same words in the same tone yesterday, and the day before, and last week, and last month. So of course it's the same thing today -- as unimaginative, uncreative, arrogant, and humorless as ever; Verso, you irrelevant pissant. Try stepping it up :thumb:

Verso back again with more 'one size fits all' insults for anyone who dares to disagree with him. I get a feeling of deja vu whenever I read his posts because he wrote the same words in the same tone yesterday, and the day before, and last week, and last month. So of course it's the same thing today -- as unimaginative, uncreative, arrogant, and humorless as ever; Verso, you irrelevant pissant. Try stepping it up :thumb:
The same anonymous gnats buzzing around me, the closest they'll ever get to greatness.

:rolleyes:

i guess 'velcro' is not anonymous🌝
he must me Lord Velcro Dubois who sits in the House of Lords, broke with
no money but with a thesis.:censored:
FC and Radish are also celebrities in the asylum.🤒

A Morrissey Christmas album would be quite fabulous esp if he sighs the way he does when he thinks something has gone hideously wrong.

ed2b84a43d58cff90d0a5b20b6cda617.jpg

What with the collapse of Debenhams and the Arcadia group ie Topman, Burtons, Top Shop et al, my town has basically turned into a Bruce Springsteen song. I've long thought about doing a photo essay showing all the empty, boarded up shops plus hundreds of take-away venues, Turkish barbers, nail bars and a constant stream of coffee shops that have replaced real shops. You can add in the all the industry that has been obliterated...the factories and big companies that have long since gone....and then you have the Covid job recession. Things are not looking good.

It is really sad to hear that. Do you have any dry cleaners and/or laundrettes in your area? Do you have good pubs in your area or any night life and culture? Supermarkets still seem to be doing well. But small independent food shops like bakeries are not doing so good.

There was a song called "Ghost Town" in the 1980s. That song also talked about clubs that had closed down.

🤒

Whitecross is selling liquor up the yazoo.o_O
The day after the dole is distributed most of the liquor is gone.:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom