Japan, S. Korea dates at true-to you.net

UPDATE Feb. 1, 8:00AM PT:

TomboJP posted an update and link:

The Japanese tour organizer CREATIVEMAN has uploaded official info on their website. It confirms that there will be one or more concerts in Osaka between the gigs in Hiroshima and Nagoya.

Tickets will be between 8000 and 9000 JPY (+a 1 compulsory drink which typically means an additional 500 JPY).

The Tokyo & Kawasaki dates will go on sale on Feb 18th, 10:00 Japan time.

If the rumor of 10 concerts is true, there should be another 3 concerts. I suppose 2 will be played in Osaka.

News of TTY update posted by CrystalGeezer. Zepp is a name of live venue chains in Japan, the owner must be a fan of Led Zeppelin.

There must be some mistake / mixed up because as far as I'm aware that Hiroshima doesn't have a Zepp venue.

Japan and Korea - true-to-you.net
April

19 Thursday SENDAI Zepp
21 Saturday KAWASAKI Club Citta
23 Monday TOKYO Zepp
24 Tuesday TOKYO Zepp
26 Thursday FUKUOKA Zepp
27 Friday HIROSHIMA Zepp

May

2 Wednesday NAGOYA Zepp

Morrissey is also confirmed to play SEOUL (Korea) on Sunday 6 May at Ax Hall.

I expect Osaka date(s) will be added.
If a band / artist is touring Japan usually they will play in Osaka at least 1 gig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Boz will get himself some good Yamaha acoustics, chuck that Gibson in the bin!

I hope that Anonymous poster who talked about an aftershock is crushed to death in an earthquake wherever he/she lives.

How big is Mozza's Japanese fan base? Are these tickets likely to sell out quickly?

The first Osaka date will be

2011 04 29 Zepp Osaka

according to info listed on the main flash animation on the creativeman homepage.
Still more TBA

How quickly do you reckon these gigs will sell out?
Depends on the place & date. The Tokyo gigs and especially the Kawasaki gig (weekend gig + small venue but closes for many fans in Tokyo and Yokohama) will probably be sold out in a few days if not hours. That's just my guessing, though.

I can identify with the Blue Rose.
Why then did my
Dearest love
block me
On the blog
From sending

Blue Rose

Maybe he's changing up his approach. You take your song TO the battleground in order to fight.

Nah, it can't be that. If that were the case, he would've played in Northern Ireland, after last year's asinine comments about the Northern Irish hunger strikers. Instead, he limited himself to performing in the safety of the Irish Republic.

wonder if the gig go' ers in Japan will bring along flowers, as in
Morrissey Shot, Linder pic book about the Kill Uncle tour, al flowers got
taken in by entrance

What makes you think that photo is how I usually look and not just a one-time photo for the purpose of this website?
Please, go play in traffic.

The frequency of your posts (and subjecting us to that ridiculous photo) leads me to believe your look is not just a one time occurrence.

He should add the Fillmore in San Francisco to make up for canceling Oakland. It's in Japantown, after all.

Ha! Are you kidding?! Who in their right mind would buy a ticket to a show in Northern California after the last two debacles. Morrissey would have to play a hole-in-the-wall bar to sell out a show in the area.

The frequency of your posts (and subjecting us to that ridiculous photo) leads me to believe your look is not just a one time occurrence.
Hey King Leer, you have a pretty cool avatar. I do not understand why people are so bothered.

Hey King Leer, you have a pretty cool avatar. I do not understand why people are so bothered.

King Leer is a long time regualar, he's been around since I came in in 1999.

though didn't know he was from Japan.
Enjoy the shows in Japan, indeed long time ago, 1995 if I'm not mistaken.

or a festival with the Libertines opening for him?[2002?]

[lots must seen the picture , which is posted a lot in the forums]

anyway, stop anoying him for an avatar, he knows a lot about the Smiths/Morrissey, and is a long time regular.

Just start on bashing me again:crazy:

King Leer has some very insightful commentary and is one of the few whose written word is actually worth reading. Why do some/many Morrissey fans have to be nasty about damm near everything? You think you got it tuff now.... Just wait...

Thanks for the support. I've been on the web since it started and on this site almost since the beginning so I've left flame wars and trolling and all that garbage so far in my rearview mirror it's invisible.
I could care less what people say about some one-off avatar I snapped in 2006 and have been too lazy to change since, but a Japan earthquake/death joke is too much for me. I've been up to Tohoku multiple times and seen the destruction and misery the disaster has caused, so this anonymous fleck of internet manure got a rise out of me, I'll admit. If they're still reading -- be careful, your "sense of humor" could cause you great pain in the future.

Can't wait to get those tickets in my hands later this month!

troll

King Leer is a long time regualar, he's been around since I came in in 1999.

though didn't know he was from Japan.
Enjoy the shows in Japan, indeed long time ago, 1995 if I'm not mistaken.

or a festival with the Libertines opening for him?[2002?]

[lots must seen the picture , which is posted a lot in the forums]

anyway, stop anoying him for an avatar, he knows a lot about the Smiths/Morrissey, and is a long time regular.

Just start on bashing me again:crazy:

Shut up Celibate you dimwitted tin of curried beans.

off-topic

Celibate cry is a fraud. He really is a woman.And an ugly one. Isn't it? You scammer transgender he she. Disgusting.

Regards loser
Kate2828

Excuse me but didn't Morrissey say he didn't have enough money to got to Australia on tour but now he can go to Japan and Korea... what? I thought he was tight on this tour why dose he suddenly have so much money?

Excuse me but didn't Morrissey say he didn't have enough money to got to Australia on tour but now he can go to Japan and Korea... what? I thought he was tight on this tour why dose he suddenly have so much money?

I don't know really. So...let's see. Let me take out my
Crystal ball.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom