Japan, S. Korea dates at true-to you.net

UPDATE Feb. 1, 8:00AM PT:

TomboJP posted an update and link:

The Japanese tour organizer CREATIVEMAN has uploaded official info on their website. It confirms that there will be one or more concerts in Osaka between the gigs in Hiroshima and Nagoya.

Tickets will be between 8000 and 9000 JPY (+a 1 compulsory drink which typically means an additional 500 JPY).

The Tokyo & Kawasaki dates will go on sale on Feb 18th, 10:00 Japan time.

If the rumor of 10 concerts is true, there should be another 3 concerts. I suppose 2 will be played in Osaka.

News of TTY update posted by CrystalGeezer. Zepp is a name of live venue chains in Japan, the owner must be a fan of Led Zeppelin.

There must be some mistake / mixed up because as far as I'm aware that Hiroshima doesn't have a Zepp venue.

Japan and Korea - true-to-you.net
April

19 Thursday SENDAI Zepp
21 Saturday KAWASAKI Club Citta
23 Monday TOKYO Zepp
24 Tuesday TOKYO Zepp
26 Thursday FUKUOKA Zepp
27 Friday HIROSHIMA Zepp

May

2 Wednesday NAGOYA Zepp

Morrissey is also confirmed to play SEOUL (Korea) on Sunday 6 May at Ax Hall.

I expect Osaka date(s) will be added.
If a band / artist is touring Japan usually they will play in Osaka at least 1 gig.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is now 11:30 in the p.m. Just here to remind all of the on line Mozziah fans attending tonight's gathering to please arrive on time in Gt. Yarmouth. Please remember to bring a Blue Rose and candles. It's a sign of The Mozziah's new song Boredom is a plague because it spells it. I am right now finding out something very enlightening and exciting. Morrissey is supposed to show up. We are the same.

I have all this time and energy because I am an unemployed envoy. I currently write for a blog called Following the Mozziah.You can't help but admire me because that's what I do. Follow Morrissey all day long,24/7 on the internet smoking cigarettes and talking to him on twitter with all of the many many fans.Please consider coming-out to my blog.Morrissey is the way, the light. And so it is written and so it shall be done. We are the same.

Lying pig - you do not write that blog. Write as much crap as you like from your own mind but don't pretend to be somebody else. Cheap behaviour.

Enjoy your stay in Japan! I'm quite busy rasing my daughter of 5 months, praying your happiness*
What is art>?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom