Japan, S. Korea dates at true-to you.net

UPDATE Feb. 1, 8:00AM PT:

TomboJP posted an update and link:

The Japanese tour organizer CREATIVEMAN has uploaded official info on their website. It confirms that there will be one or more concerts in Osaka between the gigs in Hiroshima and Nagoya.

Tickets will be between 8000 and 9000 JPY (+a 1 compulsory drink which typically means an additional 500 JPY).

The Tokyo & Kawasaki dates will go on sale on Feb 18th, 10:00 Japan time.

If the rumor of 10 concerts is true, there should be another 3 concerts. I suppose 2 will be played in Osaka.

News of TTY update posted by CrystalGeezer. Zepp is a name of live venue chains in Japan, the owner must be a fan of Led Zeppelin.

There must be some mistake / mixed up because as far as I'm aware that Hiroshima doesn't have a Zepp venue.

Japan and Korea - true-to-you.net
April

19 Thursday SENDAI Zepp
21 Saturday KAWASAKI Club Citta
23 Monday TOKYO Zepp
24 Tuesday TOKYO Zepp
26 Thursday FUKUOKA Zepp
27 Friday HIROSHIMA Zepp

May

2 Wednesday NAGOYA Zepp

Morrissey is also confirmed to play SEOUL (Korea) on Sunday 6 May at Ax Hall.

I expect Osaka date(s) will be added.
If a band / artist is touring Japan usually they will play in Osaka at least 1 gig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news for Japan, but still no word on Thailand and the Phillipines. I won't believe that the Bangkok gig is going ahead until I actually see him on the stage. Please, please, please etc.

I still remember that lovely NME spread on Morrissey in Japan, in 1991 or '92, with the caption "Annoying Nagoya"....

since he'll be in the neighborhood, he should see if he can skip across for a show in North Korea too- but definitely avoid the heathen nation of Canada at all costs....

He should add the Fillmore in San Francisco to make up for canceling Oakland. It's in Japantown, after all.

The Japanese tour organizer CREATIVEMAN has uploaded official info on their website. It confirms that there will be one or more concerts in Osaka between the gigs in Hiroshima and Nagoya.

Tickets will be between 8000 and 9000 JPY (+a 1 compulsory drink which typically means an additional 500 JPY).
The Tokyo & Kawasaki dates will go on sale on Feb 18th, 10:00 Japan time.

If the rumor of 10 concerts is true, there should be another 3 concerts. I suppose 2 will be played in Osaka.

Link:
http://www.creativeman.co.jp/artist/2012/04morrissey/

Moz play Sri lanka to coincide with the England cricket tour please. When I'll be there.

chuffed for you King Leer btw

Morrissey, get off the stage already! Hope there's a large aftershock & the roof collapses in on the stage where he's standing. Ha!

To the anonymous poster who's "chuffed" for me -- thank you for those sentiments.

To the anonymous poster who made the aftershock "joke," your brain has already atrophied beyond help. End it now.

To the anonymous poster who's "chuffed" for me -- thank you for those sentiments.

To the anonymous poster who made the aftershock "joke," your brain has already atrophied beyond help. End it now.

And King Leer, give up the Morrissey look-a-like schtick. If anyone's brains have atrophied it's yours. Give it up already.

What makes you think that photo is how I usually look and not just a one-time photo for the purpose of this website?
Please, go play in traffic.

And King Leer, give up the Morrissey look-a-like schtick. If anyone's brains have atrophied it's yours. Give it up already.

As a Morrissey fan of 28 years and regular contributor to this site many years ago, I cannot believe this "aftershock" comment has not be deleted. Staggering.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom