Jeff Buckley

kyleleonard

Jeff Buckley Is God
I'm compiling a similar collection to the 'Never Heard Symphonies', but with alot of Jeff's rare stuff, so i'll no doubt post the links to download them.

Although i was wondering if someone would like to help me by making me some artwork to go side-by-side, and help it be more appealing :)

thanks alot

I'm compiling a similar collection to the 'Never Heard Symphonies', but with alot of Jeff's rare stuff, so i'll no doubt post the links to download them.

Although i was wondering if someone would like to help me by making me some artwork to go side-by-side, and help it be more appealing :)

thanks alot

What songs do you have? Care to share a list? I could add a few songs to yr comp, I have loads of Buckley rarities.

Mine's mainly Live performances of a variety of stuff,

I've even got a few of him singing his Dad's stuff!, so far i've done 4 Volumes, trying to keep each one similar

Mine's mainly Live performances of a variety of stuff,

I've even got a few of him singing his Dad's stuff!, so far i've done 4 Volumes, trying to keep each one similar

I prefer his outtakes, different versions and rare tracks. Some of those live cuts are not high quality sonically. Great performances though.

check out this soundboard recording live at the knitting factory.

Jeff Buckley live at the Knitting Factory (rar)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom