Johnny - I don't think that's really a surprise that I would disagree with what Morrissey's saying

If you say so, have a suspicion he will outlive you though.

I’ll take that bet...
E314C4D8-4DDB-4258-826C-12CD54EBF804.jpeg

Sorry, but where he was born won't make him "white" which is the word you use, and the people that you're arguing with would never concede he was "American" even if he was born on the White House lawn, because they , at least GodEmperorMorrissey, think "true Americans" have to "come from English, Irish, or French bloodlines." Not sure why German is excluded, among others, but maybe he'll explain it someday.

But also, I have owned guns since I was about 10 years old and have never used one in a crime. Definitely never shot a person with one. You have to be careful with propaganda wherever you find it. If you talk about mass shootings in the US, which do tend to have a white shooter or shooters, typically, you would also have to include mass killings around the world where the methods may vary. For example, if you add suicide bombers to your statistics, "whites" are going to start looking less murderous and psychotic. And this is probably because of cultural differences and what means are available.
What I'm saying is I know you probably meant "white Americans" because if you say Americans you're talking about people of all colors, backgrounds, ethnicities, religions, etc. And if you say "whites" you're talking about all "white people" the world over. And if you say "mass killings" you're talking about all mass killings using any means. So even if the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooter was a white American it wouldn't really prove anything.

No homo, True Americans don't have to come from those bloodlines but as history and fate decidedly made clear, they are.

You are a propagandist because you use those terms: racism, etc. And no most mass shootings are not by whites, they are by blacks but you're such a dimwit you can't see through the semantics. Every ghetto shooting spree is just not labelled as mass shooting. You fall for these simple divide and conquer tricks like the good dumb ass your mom raised you to be . Don't bother responding cause i can't handle your sodomizing loving nonsense anymore

No homo, True Americans don't have to come from those bloodlines but as history and fate decidedly made clear, they are.

You are a propagandist because you use those terms: racism, etc. And no most mass shootings are not by whites, they are by blacks but you're such a dimwit you can't see through the semantics. Every ghetto shooting spree is just not labelled as mass shooting. You fall for these simple divide and conquer tricks like the good dumb ass your mom raised you to be . Don't bother responding cause i can't handle your sodomizing loving nonsense anymore

Homo and sodomizing, get a life you sad sack of shit.

he does look unhealthy FOR SURE.:disappointed:

skinny neck up and belly down and a big jellyroll potbelly in the center:tired:

:sleepy:

maybe too much peanut soup.:sob:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom