Johnny - I don't think that's really a surprise that I would disagree with what Morrissey's saying

He looked just fine in Sheffield the other week.

View attachment 51309
The problem with Johnny and guitarists is that they are so utterly boring. It is always a singer that has the crowd fascinated. You can find thousands of guitarist that could play the same tune.

That is why I was always almost in shock when people were fascinated with the musicians around Moz. For me they might as well be cut out boards.

I read on the internet that :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
is looking sickly.:unamused:

so,
if you plan on attending a tiny smallish gig make
sure you got your >:mask: on better safe than sorry.:sunglasses:

Hey guys. I’m really worried about Johnny’s health. He’s not looking so good! :mask:

@Amy
What do you think?

Stop trolling/stalking me, you f***ing lunatic.

Last edited:
@Amy Pls. Why you do dis?

What I can't understand is that half the time, you are reasonably civil? There are months at a time when you engage with other users in a reasonable way, including me. And then for no reason at all, it's like something bursts through your skin and you just HAVE to behave like a complete c*** again for however long it will be until the cycle restarts. I'm not going to waste 40 pages giving you attention - be civil or leave me the f*** alone.

What I can't understand is that half the time, you are reasonably civil? There are months at a time when you engage with other users in a reasonable way, including me. And then for no reason at all, it's like something bursts through your skin and you just HAVE to behave like a complete c*** again for however long it will be until the cycle restarts. I'm not going to waste 40 pages giving you attention - be civil or leave me the f*** alone.

Awe. I’m:
  • sowwy. :tongueout:

I’m really worried guys.
I know, I know, it’s really serious. :openmouth:
7C32921B-7F50-499A-A07D-5F44BF16D3CA.jpeg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom