Johnny Marr "ask me anything" to entertain fans during lockdown

Nothing really takes one's credibility away the way like using the word "Illuminati" in any serious way.

Marr is disgusting Illuminati puppet. He received money from Prozac industry during Electronic days to promote this toxic poison drug. He is disgusting Illuminati puppet.

I've never heard of Johnny Marr being associated with the Illuminati. Where's this assertion coming from?

Really? Then you know little about Marr. He was on salary from Prozac industry during Electronic period. He is so slimy, Illuminati puppet.

Really? Then you know little about Marr. He was on salary from Prozac industry during Electronic period. He is so slimy, Illuminati puppet.

You're wrong, Bernard took Prozac and the track he wrote never appeared on the album.

The song Sumner wrote under the influence didn't make it on to the new album, so would he take Prozac again? "Yes probably, but I'd buy it off my mates in Moss Side." Sumner's wryly forthright style of conversation makes an engaging contrast to the celebrated inscrutability and open-endedness of his lyrics.

Raise the Pressure was also remarked upon for Bernard Sumner's impressionistic lyrics, which some saw as the result of his use of Prozac during this period,[1] following an appearance on the BBC 2programme The Late Show, which explored the effects of the antidepressant on creativity.[6] According to Sumner, however, he only wrote one lyric whilst under the influence of Prozac.[3] Musically the album comprises guitar pop/rock songs ("One Day", "Out of My League") and more dance oriented tracks ("Until the End of Time", "If You've Got Love").

You're wrong, Bernard took Prozac and the track he wrote never appeared on the album.

The song Sumner wrote under the influence didn't make it on to the new album, so would he take Prozac again? "Yes probably, but I'd buy it off my mates in Moss Side." Sumner's wryly forthright style of conversation makes an engaging contrast to the celebrated inscrutability and open-endedness of his lyrics.

Raise the Pressure was also remarked upon for Bernard Sumner's impressionistic lyrics, which some saw as the result of his use of Prozac during this period,[1] following an appearance on the BBC 2programme The Late Show, which explored the effects of the antidepressant on creativity.[6] According to Sumner, however, he only wrote one lyric whilst under the influence of Prozac.[3] Musically the album comprises guitar pop/rock songs ("One Day", "Out of My League") and more dance oriented tracks ("Until the End of Time", "If You've Got Love").

Both of them like a whores are on salary from Prozac industry during Electronic disaster project. Ugly person this Marr, slimy money grabber, he doesn't deserve no respect as a human. On salary from Prozac industry, unforgivable.

Both of them like a whores are on salary from Prozac industry during Electronic disaster project. Ugly person this Marr, slimy money grabber, he doesn't deserve no respect as a human. On salary from Prozac industry, unforgivable.

Point to any resources that show that you are right then?

Point to any resources that show that you are right then?

Prozac industry funded piss poor album "Raise...", bastard Sumner even said at the time "Prozac should be pumped in water suply...". Marr was massively swallow Prozac at the time because of fat salary from Prozac industry. Both of them - ugly prostitutes. Everything is in "Uncut" from 1999. Marr is Illuminati puppet, slimy whore.

Prozac industry funded piss poor album "Raise...", bastard Sumner even said at the time "Prozac should be pumped in water suply...". Marr was massively swallow Prozac at the time because of fat salary from Prozac industry. Both of them - ugly prostitutes. Everything is in "Uncut" from 1999. Marr is Illuminati puppet, slimy whore.

Really? Why is there not a single article anywhere on the internet linking Johnny Marr to Prozac.

You write very similarly to the original Vegan Cro, looks like you're flogging a dead horse again.

Really? Why is there not a single article anywhere on the internet linking Johnny Marr to Prozac.

You write very similarly to the original Vegan Cro, looks like you're flogging a dead horse again.

"Uncut" magazine. Marr was paid from Prozac oligarchs

Yes and at the same time, ask him how he feels about Call The Comet having better first week sales than Morrisseys last 2 albums?
are you a professional bore.

johnboy saying a lot without saying anything,its like an episode of Seinfeld.

Back
Top Bottom