Johnny Marr "ask me anything" to entertain fans during lockdown

"Uncut" magazine. Marr was paid from Prozac oligarchs

not surprised at all by this new info about LePew prozac gobbling. after all the botox, horse tooths, and cheap wigs, the prozac is like a glass of water to hm AND to his round comrade, the twat Bernard.?️‍♂️
since he has no money and is broke thats where the illuminati prozac oligarchs enter this sordid picture?

That's fascinating, re Half A Person. Every single time I listen to that I can't help thinking that it's such a limited, almost nondescript piece of music if you strip away Morrissey's vocals and lyrics. (Whereas there are plenty of other Smiths songs that are staggering pieces of music, even without Morrissey's extra layer on top.)

Barnaby thats because the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: has no talent FFS dont beat about the 'bush' about it and say it loud, dont hold back Barnaby: LEPEW SUCKS!! :fist:

Call The Comet - 8794 sales
California Son - 8340 sales
INADOAC - 6729 sales

Chart position is partly determined by who else releases an album that week and sales within that week. Who sold more albums is very simple - x amount of people bought y album in the first week of release and in this debate more people bought Johnny Marr's album in the first week of release than bought Morrissey's last 2 albums in the first week of their release. Is that clear enough for you?
I'd rather die than ride on anyone's tails. Stay happy J. That council estate is long gone, luv ya

Lol. Everyone can stay calm now. Johnny is here to answer our questions.

Both of them like a whores are on salary from Prozac industry during Electronic disaster project. Ugly person this Marr, slimy money grabber, he doesn't deserve no respect as a human. On salary from Prozac industry, unforgivable.

:straightface:
true he will jump in front of a two story bus to snatch a quid from the street.o_O

LOL, I don't think Johnny listens to Adult Contemporary music.

You’re probably right!

since he’s worked with Billie eelish he’s been listening to children’s music. Lol

Couldn't tell you a thing Johnny has done since Getting Away With It, but clearly he's a nice bloke and well respected. The only Smith I have yet to shake hands with, so once this isolation rubbish is over with I might have to pop over to Bowden.

Couldn't tell you a thing Johnny has done since Getting Away With It, but clearly he's a nice bloke and well respected. The only Smith I have yet to shake hands with, so once this isolation rubbish is over with I might have to pop over to Bowden.

sounds like you want to shake something more than just johnnys hand. getting away with it indeed.

Having read Johnny's book and interviews throughout the years, I would disagree with the common designation of "nice guy." He seems merely to be professionally "nice" because it is good for his career and he does not appear to be someone who has any deep principles. There is also a real hint of frustration with him that is papered over by the way he constantly must repeat and parrot the "acceptable positions" and slogans of the day. Of course, the frustration must be that he was the one who was supposed to be the legacy star after he broke up The Smiths. Unfortunately for him, it never worked out that way, and after all these years the songs everyone asks him about are STILL the one with words by Morrissey.

Haha, can you imagine Morrissey holding a public AMA? He'd be crucified!
"Morrissey, why are you a racist?"
"Morrissey, why do you hate women?"
"Morrissey, why do you owe money to so many people from so long ago?"
"Morrissey, why do think that saying controversial things is more important than saying things that are enlightening, inspiring, or insightful?"
"Morrissey, why are you trapped in a loveless marriage?"
Says crybaby on a Morrissey fans' site.

Having read Johnny's book and interviews throughout the years, I would disagree with the common designation of "nice guy." He seems merely to be professionally "nice" because it is good for his career and he does not appear to be someone who has any deep principles. There is also a real hint of frustration with him that is papered over by the way he constantly must repeat and parrot the "acceptable positions" and slogans of the day. Of course, the frustration must be that he was the one who was supposed to be the legacy star after he broke up The Smiths. Unfortunately for him, it never worked out that way, and after all these years the songs everyone asks him about are STILL the one with words by Morrissey.

Have you ever met him? I have. He's a really decent guy. Anyone who has met him or knows him will tell you that. He does not suffer fools, but he has lots of time for genuine fans.

Have you ever met him? I have. He's a really decent guy. Anyone who has met him or knows him will tell you that. He does not suffer fools, but he has lots of time for genuine fans.

Agreed, it's not an act. A couple of years ago, Kildare council unveiled a plaque for him as part of their "Made in Athy" project. On the plaque, they got his full name confused with his father's - John Joseph Maher - and he could have pointed it out and embarrassed them but he was gracious and never mentioned it.

Really? Then you know little about Marr. He was on salary from Prozac industry during Electronic period. He is so slimy, Illuminati puppet.
You're wrong, Bernard took Prozac and the track he wrote never appeared on the album.

The song Sumner wrote under the influence didn't make it on to the new album, so would he take Prozac again? "Yes probably, but I'd buy it off my mates in Moss Side." Sumner's wryly forthright style of conversation makes an engaging contrast to the celebrated inscrutability and open-endedness of his lyrics.

Raise the Pressure was also remarked upon for Bernard Sumner's impressionistic lyrics, which some saw as the result of his use of Prozac during this period,[1] following an appearance on the BBC 2programme The Late Show, which explored the effects of the antidepressant on creativity.[6] According to Sumner, however, he only wrote one lyric whilst under the influence of Prozac.[3] Musically the album comprises guitar pop/rock songs ("One Day", "Out of My League") and more dance oriented tracks ("Until the End of Time", "If You've Got Love").

As far as I know, nobody ever takes Prozac because they're taking backhanders from the 'Prozac industry.' :rolleyes: Not sure how obtaining anti-depressants works where you live, but the usual route here is on prescription from their GP.

Back
Top Bottom