Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours

Link via @ordinaryboy86:

Johnny Marr scotches Smiths reunion rumours: 'Nigel Farage on guitar'

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...smiths-reunion-rumours-nigel-farage-on-guitar

Johnny Marr responds to Smiths reunion rumours with swipe at Morrissey's political stance.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...n-morrissey-nigel-farage-guitar-a9189001.html

"Nigel Farage on guitar": Johnny Marr responds to The Smiths reunion rumours

https://www.radiox.co.uk/artists/the-smiths/johnny-marr-responds-reunion-rumours-nigel-farage/

Johnny Marr has quashed rumours The Smiths are set to reunite

http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/1...quashed-rumours-The-Smiths-are-set-to-reunite

Johnny Marr commnets on rumours of The Smiths reunion with right-wing Morrissey jibe

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/the-smiths-reunion-morrissey-johnny-marr/

Johnny Marr Shoots Down Rumors of a Smiths Reunion with Morrissey

http://floodmagazine.com/71141/johnny-marr-shoots-down-rumors-of-a-smiths-reunion-with-morrissey/

Johnny Marr breaks silence on Smiths reunion rumours with Nigel Farage jibe

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/johnny-marr-breaks-silence-smiths-17216239.amp

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone's a racist these days unless you're down with every virtue signalling project happening in leftist world. If you raise any objection to something that doesn't comply with the PC police, you're accused of being a Nazi. Blame post-modernism and the rise of the idiots. Don't blame Moz.

Believe me, I know that. Some of them are the most hateful & hypocritical people I've ever come across. If he was just being a bit alt-right all over the place, I wouldn't worry. Most of us are willing the downfall of The Woking Dead (they'll eat each other).

It's the current level of hatred, the fact that For Britain are indefensible, either because they are far right or they're so incompetent they come across as far right & I can't see any exit strategy beyond rambling statements, being photographed with Thelma Houston & LINKING directly to For Britain. Which would have left me weeping in his office.

Plus they're dating his racism back to the 70s. Panic is meant to be about lynching black people. That's Himalayan.

:rolleyes:

doh:

put it down to skinny/surface/trill/nedack/butcher/zoinks etc etc etc pseudonym trolling.:nose:

I suppose I should leave you all to it, before Trill wears their fingers out hitting troll.

Had some interesting little chats. :) (& I finally noticed where the emojis are).

Skinny pseud, Moz already has a full schedule for next year, with a tour and an album.:rock:

its your cuck, the evil little twat,:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, that has nothing going in the foreseeable future.:relieved:
no album no tour no interest. nothing. :frowning:

DramaJ is going to be a big fat ZERO next year. He going to need a wig fix when he sees the new
Moz album zoom up the charts.

WIG FIX :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

thank you

I suppose I should leave you all to it, before Trill wears their fingers out hitting troll.

Had some interesting little chats. :) (& I finally noticed where the emojis are).

We know you are also Trill, Skinny.
BTW you seem to be posting for over 72 hrs straight now. How do they manage at the 'PR' 'Firm'?

I like your Veg-head Cro-magnon moniker better, kiddo. Your illiteracy is well served by emojis. When you strip it down - without the visual aids - you’re incomprehensible.

Skinny, kiddo, hurry to the 'PR' Firm before they go bankrupt.
There is research that has to researched and meds to be taken.

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is a subspecies of bully knows as the Little Evil Sawed off Twat Bully. This subspecies behaves in a very devious manner: for example he will throw a rock at Moz head and right away commences to run away at full speed to the tube then to the airport into the airplane to a faraway Islamic country where he thinks he will be safe from Moz.:censored:

the worse subspecies of cometic twat as well.:flamethrow:

We know you are also Trill, Skinny.
BTW you seem to be posting for over 72 hrs straight now. How do they manage at the 'PR' 'Firm'?

I know you're just being sarky - but since I'm going - I will answer your question. It's because monitoring & updating online is part of my job, most of what I need to access is on my phone & it's 2nd nature to flip between different sites, check emails, make calls. Bit odd to end up on here - but it'll be useful for something.

I know you're just being sarky - but since I'm going - I will answer your question. It's because monitoring & updating online is part of my job, most of what I need to access is on my phone & it's 2nd nature to flip between different sites, check emails, make calls. Bit odd to end up on here - but it'll be useful for something.

You dont say Skinny, your phone is your office? You could be in a three room office instead of your bedsit working on the phone. Good for you Skinny. You wouldnt be sneaking an episode of Breaking Bad while 'working' with the emails and 'making' calls, would you?

Yes, what he has done is really wrong. Please explain why you think people like Cro Vegan are so comfortable throwing out insults like mus- this or Islam that in a really derogatory way. That would never have been acceptable without the nod from Morrissey that it is ok to say whatever you want in the spirit of “opinion”. Have you noticed most of the time nobody even ever checks them here when they spew that shit? It’s like a new horrific norm. How did we get here?
I don’t want to make this personal, but please consider asking yourself why you don’t see Morrissey’s words as that bad? I feel it might be safe to assume you are likely white. You probably haven’t had people throw racist insults at you like many of us have had to endure. As a teenager in the ‘80s Morrissey was a voice that gave me hope. But through this solo career, he alienated me more and more. I gave him a pass for too long.
The point of my rambling here is that like a lot of white people, he does not acknowledge his own privilege, so he doesn’t see the big deal in tossing words like ‘sub-species’ for example (and context doesn’t matter when you go that low).
Like I said, it’s just sad all around. He’s managed to turn a place to discuss music into an uncomfortable negative space too often focused on race.
(Thewlis, PP, Cro.... bring on the Skinny comments and troll ratings... come on, show us who you are)

I’ve already covered why I think people
twist what Morrissey says to suit their own ends. It doesn’t matter what he says, certain people will do what they need to do to justify their beliefs.

As far as the exchange of negative comments on this site and beyond ? well, it takes two to tango.

And if you believe that you must have been through life experiences that are different than those that you are judging, and because of those experiences that makes you a better
person than them, then walk your talk
and be the shining example for everyone to follow.

:tiphat:

You dont say Skinny, your phone is your office? You could be in a three room office instead of your bedsit working on the phone. Good for you Skinny. You wouldnt be sneaking an episode of Breaking Bad while 'working' with the emails and 'making' calls, would you?

You'd be useless on Kiwi Farms. I've nearly got as much detail on here as my Twitter account.

Everyone's a racist these days unless you're down with every virtue signalling project happening in leftist world. If you raise any objection to something that doesn't comply with the PC police, you're accused of being a Nazi. Blame post-modernism and the rise of the idiots. Don't blame Moz.

Is everybody racist? No. Are you? Yes. Stop trying to hide in a crowd of your own making.

Can verify. Have cat.
I have one pet cat amongst many animals, 3 feral strays that I have neutered and now feed when they appear, plus two colonies at nearby houses where elderly neighbours are gone, 4 at one cottage and 9 in a hayshed beside the other farmhouse. No - none of them believed in neutering. I salute all responsible cat lovers everywhere.
We are a separate breed, that defy stereotypical classification, by saddos who know nothing of the life of the feline fancier.

I also have one inside pet cat, a few that are pets but formerly feral and they stay outside, and then I feed at couple of nearby locations on the block. The cats are trapped, neutered and released. I think you have a few more than I do. It is mostly a group of volunteers that provide the traps, transport the cats to veterinary, and even get food donated. All I do is feed them and put out water. They feed them at a few other places around town. It used to be a big problem but now that everyone realizes that the cats are neutered and spayed they don't mind,

I also have one inside pet cat, a few that are pets but formerly feral and they stay outside, and then I feed at couple of nearby locations on the block. The cats are trapped, neutered and released. I think you have a few more than I do. It is mostly a group of volunteers that provide the traps, transport the cats to veterinary, and even get food donated. All I do is feed them and put out water. They feed them at a few other places around town. It used to be a big problem but now that everyone realizes that the cats are neutered and spayed they don't mind,
It's great that you have taken it on. as it is a long term commitment. The 9 cats used to be 14 but some have died over the years. I'm out in the country, so myself and another person trapped and neutered them all, with a borrowed cage from the SPCA and a voucher scheme to subsidise the cost. We alternate with feeding them so that if either of us is away, the other will take over feeding. We buy subsidised food from the SPCA as they are always strapped for cash to fund ongoing expenses. I travel quite a bit with work so it takes a bit of juggling to mind everyone.
I don't subscribe to being a cat vs dog person and the cliches the earlier poster espoused.
You like animals or you don't and those who don't as a rule have no general experience of them.
People like yourself who don't mind getting their hands dirty, make a big difference to a community where other peoples neglected animals can turn into a big problem in one breeding season.
Thanks for the share, it makes this site a little more welcoming.

I think the summary would be something like:

Headline: The Ying & Yang Pertaining to Morrissey:

There is still a strong, cohesive, vast fan base who adore Moz. These are lovely, intellectually astute, & protective majority people who are able to differentiate, & apply common, & contextual, sense to the many 'out of context' unsavoury, historic press ramblings & mutterings which get regurgitated at irregular frequencies. They are true fans in the truest of senses. They seek to uphold, defend, & are guardian angels of, the very precious legacy of The Smiths & Morrissey in equal measure, at any cost. They are devout, & should be rightly admired because of this, & their sheer resilience & dedication.

There are minority splinter groups who hate Moz, despite having been previously devoted fans. These low-intelligence & mentally confused waifs had their respective hearts broken, & wish to condemn Moz at every opportunity, simply because they are weak-minded fools. They are unable to understand, or even grasp the meaning of context, & therefore take the gutter press mutterings as face value gospel. Generally, they are an ignorant, ill-informed, ill-mannered, & ill-advised, feeble lot. These are bile spewing base sub-species degenerates, the likes of whom you'd never wish to meet; in short, through their own post-Moz self-driven, hate-filled evolution, they have become the caped crusader toxic trolls of a malfunctioning dark society, all of their own creation.

Certain elements of the press spew regurgitated, out of context, messages in order to attract left wing traffic; they seek to feed, & pander to, the left wing, overly-tolerant snow flake society in which we, unfortunately, live today, using historic, useless, inaccurate & damning headlines in a cut & paste non-thinking manner. These really are the gutter press offering their ill-informed, alternative view to their equally ill-informed, low-intellect captives.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom