Johnny Rogan Dies (February 12, 2021)

image.jpg

Johnny Rogan, leading music biographer, dies, aged 67 - The Irish Times

"London Irish writer was famous for his attention to detail and clash with Morrissey"

Excerpt:

"Johnny Rogan, the London Irish music writer best known for his biographies of the Byrds, Neil Young, the Smiths, Van Morrison and Ray Davies, has died at his London home. He was 67.

The author of more than 25 books on music, by far his most successful was Morrissey & Marr: The Severed Alliance, a book about the Smiths published in 1992 five years after the band’s break-up which prompted Morrissey to say: “I hope Johnny Rogan ends his days very soon in an M3 pile-up.”"

Regards,
FWD.

dude, I’ve accepted them, but it seems you and a few others can’t let go
of what you perceive as Morrissey’s
flaws.

Accept, let go, and you’ll be free!

:tiphat:
Nobody is judging anyone. It's laughable to see how Amy put you on a corner and you try to act as if she didn't. It's just a thread about Rogan who was the first airing Morrissey's sordid dealings, this is why talk about them. If you don't like the topic, don't comment, easy.

Nobody is judging anyone. It's laughable to see how Amy put you on a corner and you try to act as if she didn't. It's just a thread about Rogan who was the first airing Morrissey's sordid dealings, this is why talk about them. If you don't like the topic, don't comment, easy.

We were talking about the claim he uses NDAs to silence people.

And that there's apparently going to be waves of allegations after he's dead.

Not that he's supposedly already been outed as sordid.

:rolleyes:

Oy right, that poorly written filled with stupidities is the troll bible.:censored:

Nobody is judging anyone.

Nobody is judging anyone? Wha? :crazy:

It's laughable to see how Amy put you on a corner and you try to act as if she didn't.

:lbf: :rolleyes:

on this corner? ....

cool :thumb:

It's just a thread about Rogan who was the first airing Morrissey's sordid dealings, this is why talk about them.

o_O:laughing:

. If you don't like the topic, don't comment, easy.

And if you don’t like Morrissey’s behavior then don’t come here, easy. And if you don’t like my posts then don’t read, judge them and comment on them, easy.

Now it looks like you’re on the corner, buddy.

We were talking about the claim he uses NDAs to silence people.

And that there's apparently going to be waves of allegations after he's dead.

Not that he's supposedly already been outed as sordid.

It's better to just let this go instead of going through the same arguments over and over again with those who refuse to listen.

I need something to confess.

I have to say you’re rather right with this, but sadly, you’ll be placed into the “troll bracket” or god forbid, the “skinny troll” bracket.
I’ve followed every Morrissey tour since 91 (no Smiths, mind) and multiple gigs at that - I collect many records, cds and other concert merch but, I’m not so blinkered to identify Morrissey’s bitterness and childishness, and to be honest; bollocks at times. Will it stop be buying records and going to concerts? No, will it eck. But that said, I do wish he would think before he speaks, most of the time. Even in the shadows of 62, he’s still a bitter old sod. Xx
Which is ironic really, because these blinkered, full-of-excuses fans - the ones pretending that they honestly can't tell shit from clay - are the very people whose support lulled Morrissey into thinking that he could do and say anything. They are a key cause of his disgrace because he just lost perspective, he never even imagined a backlash. That goes for the Yes-men on the Payroll, as well.

It's better to just let this go instead of going through the same arguments over and over again with those who refuse to listen.

And there are more pressing issues in the world, like has Armie Hammer eaten anyone?

There are lots of people round here who have met him for one reason or another, they have no reason whatsoever to lie.

It’s not so much a question of if it’s a lie or not, it’s more a question of
should we believe someone simply because they say so.

And it’s a question of why we think our judgments and opinions of Morrissey will actually change him, though more importantly, who are these judgments and opinions benefiting? and why are they being made at all?

Nobody is judging anyone? Wha? :crazy:

:lbf: :rolleyes:

on this corner? ....

cool :thumb:

o_O:laughing:

And if you don’t like Morrissey’s behavior then don’t come here, easy. And if you don’t like my posts then don’t read, judge them and comment on them, easy.

Now it looks like you’re on the corner, buddy.

I

I almost finished ny last post by writing "as always, when you have nothing sensible to say, you will insert some random Youtube video". Which exactly you just did.
Again, i'm not judging anyone, can't see how you can't grasp this simple sentence. Indeed I don't like some posts here, that's why from time to time I comment, but I always realise I have better things to do than waste my time here.

Which is ironic really, because these blinkered, full-of-excuses fans - the ones pretending that they honestly can't tell shit from clay - are the very people whose support lulled Morrissey into thinking that he could do and say anything. They are a key cause of his disgrace because he just lost perspective, he never even imagined a backlash. That goes for the Yes-men on the Payroll, as well.

:laughing::rolleyes:

wow you’re really trolling with that post. Sorry, I’m not biting.

have a good day

:laughing::rolleyes:

wow you’re really trolling with that post. Sorry, I’m not biting.

have a good day

Nope, there's nothing left to 'bite' - your nonsense has been rinsed, rolled up and hung out to dry, so you're back to emojis and trying to change the topic. That's all.

had to google him, never heard.

Guess, it’s true, there is no such thing as bad publicity ...

Never thought I'd see celebrity cannibal headlines.

Yeah, Marilyn's scraping through. It'll be his mainstream side hustles that might be a problem.

No one's said what he's hiding with these NDAs or why they seem to cover everyone he's ever known.

It’s not so much a question of if it’s a lie or not, it’s more a question of
should we believe someone simply because they say so.

And it’s a question of why we think our judgments and opinions of Morrissey will actually change him, though more importantly, who are these judgments and opinions benefiting? and why are they being made at all?

Up to you what you believe, as I said a number of people round here have met him and have no reason to lie and they are courteous enough not to spout off to the wider public, however once he passes and if they are asked for a view, I'm pretty sure they will be honest.

Up to you what you believe, as I said a number of people round here have met him and have no reason to lie and they are courteous enough not to spout off to the wider public, however once he passes and if they are asked for a view, I'm pretty sure they will be honest.
Once he passes meaning when he can't defend himself anymore. Very courteous.
Brave, honest prople they are.

:rolleyes:

THE TROLLS MET THE 🚜!!!!!!!
THE ALSO MET THE TROLLS!!!!:swear

THE TROLLS HAVE MET THE 🚜
AND ALL THE OTHER NON EXISTING TROLLS!!o_O

WE SING KUMBAYA MOZ TOGETHER(n)

GIVE US MONEY KUMBAYA MOZ:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom