Jonah Hill is best friends with Morrissey (anecdote) - Tonight Show / Jimmy Fallon

Just when you think our man is over and done his big mouth has finally sealed his casket...it turns out his light is brighter than ever.

First Justin Timberlake

Now Jonah Hill, all in the same month going out into major American spotlight proudly waving their allegiance to the "Boss" as Jonah Hill said on the tonight show yesterday.

Morrissey has the career of all careers, he is truly a LIGHT that NEVER goes out...

Because some Yank celebs mention him in some way, that gives him validity? Please.

Hollywood loves Morrissey. (except for Judd Apatow and Wilfred Brimley)

As some one that grew up in the 90's around skater culture...believe it or not the Smith's and morrissey were huge in that community.

Genius in Wolf Of Wall Street.
He only stood out cause that movie was the most hyped up crap movie in ages. Americans like the effortless movies the most cause real life is always so horrible to them.

He only stood out cause that movie was the most hyped up crap movie in ages. Americans like the effortless movies the most cause real life is always so horrible to them.
I'm not American and I don't understand a word you are saying. How was it over hyped? I saw it on DVD, not the cinema. It's a funny film if you have a sense of humour. Anonymous gimp.

I'm not American and I don't understand a word you are saying. How was it over hyped? I saw it on DVD, not the cinema. It's a funny film if you have a sense of humour. Anonymous gimp.
Entertaining but too fast and too easy cutting away the hard parts and making it too flashy.
Overrated!

I ye reckon people born in Moz Angeles stick together. That's why Uncle Steve wrote back to him. Two LA boys din't inn n nn n nnn n n n n n it. I ye reckon have any of you lots received any responses from your letters you have been writing to Air Steve since 1982 every 6 months from Brittin or some other foreigner backward country?

Because some Yank celebs mention him in some way, that gives him validity? Please.

Moz needs no validity from anyone, and certainly not from you. But this all goes to show that to millions of people round the world, Moz is seen as a unique artist whose status is legendary. And maybe, just maybe, millions of people refuse to be told what to think about Moz by wankers like you.

I wonder if Jonah shares Morrissey's opinion that Hitler was left wing, the victims of Kevin Spacey were asking for it, Farage is a liberal educator, and brown people in the public eye are worth slagging off?

Is this the same Jonah Hill who told a paparazzi to "suck my dick, f*****"?

Yes. Yes, it is.

Moz needs no validity from anyone, and certainly not from you. But this all goes to show that to millions of people round the world, Moz is seen as a unique artist whose status is legendary. And maybe, just maybe, millions of people refuse to be told what to think about Moz by wankers like you.

Does it or is that what you want to beleive?

It’s also the same johna hill who gave the context of the provocation apologized saying he should t have said anything or just said eff u. It’s also the same johna hill who supported love conquers hate against Russia’s anti gay laws etc. guy got angry said something he shouldn’t have said to be hurtful against a person provoking him. That’s forgivable. I forgave the descendants and I can forgive him

American by any chance? Little bit butt-hurt?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom