"Knockabout World" released on YouTube / streaming platforms (Feb. 21, 2020)

And you know what is bizzarre? The AD before you Watch Knockabout World by Moz is from KFC!!!!!! I bet he doesn't have a clue about that and Im sure if he has anyway to block these kind of ADs from his music he Will. So, if anyone from Moz camp is Reading this... take your action.
Where have you been? Morrisey loves KFC these days - he probably insisted they got the ad: https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/did-you-ever-think-you-d-see-this-day

I like this one a lot more then anything he's done the last couple years! Nice Kill Uncle b-side vibe to it!!

Really like the music and the vocals, but the lyrics are once again about his persecution complex. But the synths are cool and the middle eight is nicely uplifting. He hasn't indeed done an album sounding like this before.

I like it. It sounds like a Quarry-era b-side...in a good way. Throw away lyrics but a decent, catchy pop song. Some faith has been restored.

My favourite so far!

I like it too, though my least favorite of the three. The verse has a pleasant vibe, & kinda reminds me of something off The The’s Soul Mining record. I don’t care for the chorus much (when he repeats the title). Some interesting firsts for Moz in this one and in Love Is On It’s Way Out it’s instrumentation overall sound.

Can’t wait to hear these songs in context of the whole album though.

At this moment in time, I think this is the weaker of the 3 tracks...but it's definitely catchy & dare I say, addictive!!
It seems a mix of 60s & 80s to me. Reminds me of something but can't put my finger on it.
It's more than ok by me. :rock:

Lovely song, love it. However......

Oh my god, 2:56, autotune, Cher style? Not very Morrissey at all!!!

No puedo escucharlo!!! pero los comentarios son muy alentadores !!!! Al fin un poco de positivismo en este sitio!!!SIII !!! Es el sitio de el asi debe ser !! Puro optimismo VIVA MOZ!!!

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom