Morrissey Central "LA CERVEZA" (October 19, 2020)

LA CERVEZA

411505545b40ee15c121bc74609c5f70.jpg

As already posted in the 'Strange...' thread:

e0e6a9fef1d1c71e1722cadaeca91beb.jpg

Images via 'dewildesbeer' on IG.
FWD.

I reckon looks like the California Son and the California Son Junior need an order of his favorite potato tacos with extra guac and extra large order of refried beans from Super Tacos to go with that inn nnn n nn nnnnn nn it.
Fark Arse.

sam taco shirt.jpg

morrissey-1.jpg tacos.jpg

Last edited:
Late night Dale is like a Play For Today.

Gutted I missed that television era. My Mum started at the BBC as a teenager & got the tail end of it.

Looks great this Karen, seen a play for today the other night, Abigails party... fair enjoyed it..... I remember all these from being a lad and having to do baby sitting duties..... does any one remember a play called “our day out” it could have been David lean, but not sure..... it’s about a class of Liverpool school kids , who are taken to the zoo for a day out, sometime in the mid seventies.... some animals go missing from the zoo, and the teachers were arguing about politics.....

Looks great this Karen, seen a play for today the other night, Abigails party... fair enjoyed it..... I remember all these from being a lad and having to do baby sitting duties..... does any one remember a play called “our day out” it could have been David lean, but not sure..... it’s about a class of Liverpool school kids , who are taken to the zoo for a day out, sometime in the mid seventies.... some animals go missing from the zoo, and the teachers were arguing about politics.....
By one of my faves: Willy Russell.

Regards,
FWD.

By one of my faves: Willy Russell.

Regards,
FWD.

Thanks for this.... seen it a couple of years back on you tube....willy Russell it was then!!! Didn’t he write a novel about a young morrissey fan who goes in search of his hero, the wrong boy , or so..... anybody read it ??

My hurling days are done(ahem).
This charming can.
Tomorrow, will I still be human.
World Beers is none of your business.
Jim Jim falls
Carling, I hug a pillow
The Truth about Stout.
Reel around the fountain

Edit: just seen FWD's post.

Our Day Out by Willy Russell.

Caffeine,tobacco and alcohol dehydrate the vocal cords ,and also the adrenaline that is generated in concerts..... If the vocal cords dry out,function decreasses.there are difficulties in emission and tuning.Drunkenness affects jaw articulation and the correct pronunciation of words ,phrasing contol is lost
Moz is singing better and better he drinks in moderation...
My Moz is not a borrachin ,he is well hidrated!!!
Borrachin = drinkard = borracho de poca monta !!
VIVA MOZ LA CERVEZA AND I !!!!!!!❤

Surely this hasn't gone unnoticed?

ipa.JPG

Keats and Yeats are on your side
But you lose
Cause Ale Blubber Wilde is on mine.... Sugar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wilde is a place south of the Argentina capital Buenos Aires
Surely that beer is craft brewed by Moz fanatical people but...with this pandemic many were merged 🤛👎👎
I want a can of Moz beer!!!!!
Viva my vieji !!!!!!

Caffeine,tobacco and alcohol dehydrate the vocal cords ,and also the adrenaline that is generated in concerts..... If the vocal cords dry out,function decreasses.there are difficulties in emission and tuning.Drunkenness affects jaw articulation and the correct pronunciation of words ,phrasing contol is lost
I read these posts they make me puke
But then I looked at yours and I know somewhere there’s a someone who can soothe me 😂😂😂

As others have said I remember "Our Day Out" by Willy Russell.

Is this drink Spanish, vegan and alcoholic? Is it organic? I don't drink alcohol at all these days but it sounds interesting.

Johnny Marr worked on a Bond film soundtrack and Moz gets his face on a beer...the Smiths are ever-relevant!

🙄🙄🙄🙄
Delusional stalker

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom