Ladies, I need advice on how to be a lady

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Ok, so I want some cute feminine frames. A pair of normal glasses and sunglasses for now. Keep in mind any pair can have the lenses swapped out so anything can become sunglasses or normal glasses. Which two should I go with? Thx! :tongueclosed:

View attachment 50685
View attachment 50686
View attachment 50687
View attachment 50688
View attachment 50689
View attachment 50690
Depends. Are you a librarian who listens to Dead Can Dance or the head of the Dave Gahan fan club?

interested to hear what @ThePoliticalRevolution thinks, but seriously doubt she would deign to even contemplate a matter so lacking in any chic or major qualities

your eyes look too high up. your cheekbones look too long. the last thing you want is to draw the eye up even higher on your face which is what cats eye sunglasses do. you need to fill up that space below your eye.

She knows that. She says she wants to be a bunny but she’s acting more like a jackass.
just because you cant afford them doesn't mean I wasn't genuinely trying to help.

so the whole aim is to look feminine? it isn't to dress in a way that suits you or to look sophisticated or cool or chic or in the know. simply to look feminine, is that right? fine, stick with your tacky choices, im just going to hop away (for now)

*hop hop hopping away*

just because you cant afford them doesn't mean I wasn't genuinely trying to help.

so the whole aim is to look feminine? it isn't to dress in a way that suits you or to look sophisticated or cool or chic or in the know. simply to look feminine, is that right? fine, stick with your tacky choices, im just going to hop away (for now)

*hop hop hopping away*

Hopefully you’ve learned to read by the time you inevitably hop back.

I really don't think looking more feminine should be the goal, but if it was then something very feminine is probably going to have the opposite effect. The goal should be something that looks good and suits or flatters the shape of the face. It should probably be mostly functional but also hint at style. It shouldn't be "Here are my glasses and also here I am." Don't let your clothes wear you, etc. Be kind of subtle so that it's not a flashing billboard but people that take a closer look notice the details. That's the same reason I don't think the glasses should be overly feminine. You don't want "I AM A LADY!!!!"
Something that looks good and suits your personality. If your personality is super feminine then go for that. But I think ambiguous and versatile would be better. Comfortable with yourself and not that bothered about explaining yourself to everyone that glances your way.

That consultation will be $75.

I really don't think looking more feminine should be the goal, but if it was then something very feminine is probably going to have the opposite effect. The goal should be something that looks good and suits or flatters the shape of the face. It should probably be mostly functional but also hint at style. It shouldn't be "Here are my glasses and also here I am." Don't let your clothes wear you, etc. Be kind of subtle so that it's not a flashing billboard but people that take a closer look notice the details. That's the same reason I don't think the glasses should be overly feminine. You don't want "I AM A LADY!!!!"
Something that looks good and suits your personality. If your personality is super feminine then go for that. But I think ambiguous and versatile would be better. Comfortable with yourself and not that bothered about explaining yourself to everyone that glances your way.

That consultation will be $75.

Thank you, Dave! You’re such a sweetie! :kissingclosed:

Back
Top Bottom