Ladies, I need advice on how to be a lady

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
No, your bedsit isn’t...just you.
look bud, you're the one with the big sweaty schlong between your legs, not me. yeah, that's real dainty, bud.

look bud, you're the one with the big sweaty schlong between your legs, not me. yeah, that's real dainty, bud.

And yet, somehow, I’m still more of a woman and more desirable than you are, have been or will ever be. Go figure.

I’m glad we can both agree my schlong is big though. It is! :tongueout:

like hell you are :lbf:

Awe. You poor widdle incel. Quit huffing petrol and lose 30 pounds and put a paperbag over your head. I’m sure some alley bum will dick you down and you can finally lose your virginity at 36.

Ewe.
Madonna’s last great album was True Blue. She’s had a handful of great songs since then but is very inconsistent.
Wouldn't know. I didn't listen to her until Like A Prayer but I hate the song "True Blue" and I think "La Isla Bonita" is on that one too? The Gilligan's Island version is okay. "Last night I dreamt of The Minnow"

She's not about albums definitely. And everything she does after Hollywood and Hung Up is terrible. But I like her late 80's - 90's singles.

Wouldn't know. I didn't listen to her until Like A Prayer but I hate the song "True Blue" and I think "La Isla Bonita" is on that one too? The Gilligan's Island version is okay. "Last night I dreamt of The Minnow"

She's not about albums definitely. And everything she does after Hollywood and Hung Up is terrible. But I like her late 80's - 90's singles.

My favorite Madonna song is...

Now you should get a youtube and an Instagram and be a fashion influencer. Rifke would absolutely die!

I have zero interest in that. I’d rather make one to talk about movies and games or something.

Back
Top Bottom