Live version of WPINOYB?

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
Since all of WPINOYB has been played live now apart from Oboe Concerto, is anyone up to the task of sourcing the best live versions of songs and compiling a live version of the record?

Also include Scandinavia and One Of Our Own of course.

Oh yeah, include that too.

Good idea. I'm working on it now.

not meant to be pushy in any way but hows it comin doc

not meant to be pushy in any way but hows it comin doc

It's done. Nothing special really. There's a new bootleg recording of the 2014 Berlin show which has excellent sound quality and includes 9 songs from the new album. So I took that and filled in the missing songs with a few other recordings. You can listen here:

https://vimeo.com/129966149

The mp3's are here if you want to download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l..._None_Of_Your_Business_-_Live_Compilation.rar

Thanks a lot , doc!

Do you know where the complete bootleg recording of the 2014 Berlin show is available? Didn't find it anywhere...

Berlin was my first Morrissey show for five years. I might have to give it a listen, thank you.

hahah the fans shouting abuse at one another during piano intro on Smiler With Knife is hilarious, but will no doubt annoy me every time I listen to this version when out jogging.

hahah the fans shouting abuse at one another during piano intro on Smiler With Knife is hilarious, but will no doubt annoy me every time I listen to this version when out jogging.

Is the piano intro as long as the one played here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since all of WPINOYB has been played live now apart from Oboe Concerto, is anyone up to the task of sourcing the best live versions of songs and compiling a live version of the record?

Also include Scandinavia and One Of Our Own of course.

You could learn how to make a playlist? Might save time.

I could understand doing something like this in the 90s with silver bootleg CDs and a blank cassette... but now bespoke playlists are a mouse click away.

You could learn how to make a playlist? Might save time.

I could understand doing something like this in the 90s with silver bootleg CDs and a blank cassette... but now bespoke playlists are a mouse click away.

not as much fun though

Apparently Oboe Concerto was sound checked today, so we might be album to make this (almost) complete, aside from River, Forgive and Julie.

Oboe Concerto debuted tonight. This can now come full circle! The first disc anyway.

Back
Top Bottom