Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

This song is laughably bad.

I have no doubt the new album is going to be a retard shitfest.

Morrissey - Love Is On Its Way Out (Official Audio)
Not sure what I think of it yet but then I hated Bobby and now I love it. I do like the middle part though. Could be a grower and not a shower.

OMG. He lost it completely. No quality control, no timeless music anymore. Just an idea to do something different isn't enough. It doesn't suit him at all. If they actually have tried to copy elements of "Golden Brown" they failed as well. The children, the gas...the wrong one....

Last edited:
Like it more than Bobby, but still not a fan of it. The music is good, but that's about it.

Come on. I know, most of you try to see it in a positive way and try to see something good in the new tunes but every single one of the 6 Maladjusted B-Sides had more appeal, better lyrics and even more memorable tunes than this crude idea of Morrissey 2.0 Reloaded. I am profoundly shocked.

Last edited:
I could forgive the naff lyric and the dull chord sequence if it weren't for the awful arrangement, for want of a better word. I am starting to the miss the chug-rock pub band that used to follow him around. I mean, he's starting to sound the like bastard child of Depeche Mode and a second-rate mariachi band.

Fascinating to me how 99% of the comments on YouTube are positive and yet so many people on this particular site feel negative about the song. What's that all about? Hmmm?

(For me, the lyrics are a bit cringey in places but as a pop song I really like it, especially how it blossoms into life from 2:13 onwards - gorgeous!)

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom