Morrissey Central Love Of The Loved (May 11, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date

full

Our Cilla song title. And a Mozzified car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can New York number plates be any word? Much better than M0551553Y

Can New York number plates be any word? Much better than M0551553Y

Is there a character limit? I noted the 'E' was missing on the NY plate, or was it for legal reasons...i.e. you're not Morrissey so you can't have it spelt correctly.

Where's Uncle Skinny telling us it's bang out of order Morrissey appearing on a car? Is he having a day off?

Where's Uncle Skinny telling us it's bang out of order Morrissey appearing on a car? Is he having a day off?

Sort of...the 11th of every month are his medical & psychological assessment days with his therapist.

It could be a limit but it could also be a variation as someone else could have it

The song:

God bless our Cilla...started out life working in the cloakroom at The Cavern in Liverpool before getting up and singing on stage with The Beatles, no less. Another true story.

My friend is the one who spotted this in our home town and sent it to me! How cool
Hey! This is my car! What city did your friend spot me in? I’ve been

full

Our Cilla song title. And a Mozzified car.
THIS IS MY CAR! Scrolling through Facebook this morning I saw it on Morrissey related page and it completely freaked me out. I left the E out because in New York you can only have 8 characters on your license plate. I’d love to know who took this picture in where they spotted me!

Hey! This is my car! What city did your friend spot me in? I’ve been

THIS IS MY CAR! Scrolling through Facebook this morning I saw it on Morrissey related page and it completely freaked me out. I left the E out because in New York you can only have 8 characters on your license plate. I’d love to know who took this picture in where they spotted me!
That's sad.

I thought Moz would be more interested in Cilla's version. But maybe he's a downlow Beatles fan.
The Beatles never recorded it. It was just a random fact drop from me, I'm sure he/whoever posted it used the title in reference to Cilla's song.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom