Low in High School slipcase CD

jeff992

Ok, so this CD version that people on eBay are selling with the slipcase with the other artwork, is this something that we can buy elsewhere for a normal price? Or will be able to buy soon? Am I correct in assuming this is going to be an easy to find (not rare) item?

I assume the CD from the US Mporium bundle that I ordered a few months ago is not this version. If that is the case, I’d like to get one of these but just curious on the story of where it was/is available. Thanks!

Ok, so this CD version that people on eBay are selling with the slipcase with the other artwork, is this something that we can buy elsewhere for a normal price? Or will be able to buy soon? Am I correct in assuming this is going to be an easy to find (not rare) item?

I assume the CD from the US Mporium bundle that I ordered a few months ago is not this version. If that is the case, I’d like to get one of these but just curious on the story of where it was/is available. Thanks!

It appears to be exclusive to UK supermarkets so far.
May turn up in other retail outlets at some point, who knows?
The retail price is £10, people are paying well over the odds on ebay.

As far as we know this is a supermarket exclusive. The real twist is that due to the low chart positions that Tesco (no 33), Asda and Morrisons means that in the next week or so they will disappear for ever making them a rarity. If HMV on the other hand stocked it then it would be available for a while if that makes sense? Probably better to bag a copy now rather than paying over the odds.

Thanks for the info. Just bought one, likely overpaid and will see them for way cheaper soon but worth the gamble I suppose since it wasn’t too crazy of a price.

Could someone please tell me what supermarket is selling theses,the Sainsbury's and Tesco near me are not selling them,thank you

I saw some is Asda the other day.

Can confirm this as I bought one in there on Monday and saw today that they still have them. Happy to pick one up and send to you if you have no luck locally- just shoot me a PM.

Edit: all gone!

Last edited:

Just picked up one of those in Asda! Also waiting for my clear vinyl copy to be delivered. Hope LIHS charts in the top 5 today!!! :)

IMG_2282.JPG

I’m in Paris right now. Anybody know where I might be able to pick this up here?

Or in general, any good record shops I should check out?

Thanks

I’m in Paris right now. Anybody know where I might be able to pick this up here?

Or in general, any good record shops I should check out?

Thanks

What, the slip case version? They are only available, from what i can see, from Asda and a couple of other big supermarket chains in the UK. I grabbed one a few weeks ago from my local Asda, and it cost me a tenner.
I would be happy to pick one up, if they have any more, for you, and sell it to you cost price including postage. I might grab a couple as i know a few people that want them. Let me check my local Asda this week and i will let you know. f*** paying the prices people are putting them up for on ebay. As long as it is going to a genuine Morrissey fan / collector then i'm not worried about making any profit from it, i just want to help fellow fans out.

Yep, still available in Asda this morning - think at number 48 in the chart on the bottom shelf. May be gone tomorrow as the new chart week starts then.

Hello, i would love to get one from you if you can do that huge favor. I would very much apreciate it. Please let me know, thanks MM1

What, the slip case version? They are only available, from what i can see, from Asda and a couple of other big supermarket chains in the UK. I grabbed one a few weeks ago from my local Asda, and it cost me a tenner.
I would be happy to pick one up, if they have any more, for you, and sell it to you cost price including postage. I might grab a couple as i know a few people that want them. Let me check my local Asda this week and i will let you know. f*** paying the prices people are putting them up for on ebay. As long as it is going to a genuine Morrissey fan / collector then i'm not worried about making any profit from it, i just want to help fellow fans out.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Tesco no longer has Moz in the charts as of today (8th Dec). Anyone else been to Morrisons or Asda?

So Tesco no longer has Moz in the charts as of today (8th Dec). Anyone else been to Morrisons or Asda?
Not in Asda any more I don’t think

Back
Top Bottom