Manchester MP Afzal Khan on Morrissey: "If this is how he feels he shouldnt be welcome here"

Labour MP for Manchester Gorton:
‘For someone so intrinsically linked to Manchester's cultural history, Morrissey has shown just how out of touch he is with our city - we rejected the far right and we celebrate diversity. If this is how he feels he shouldnt be welcome here’

Intolerance in its bleakest form. Shocking.

So let me get this straight; Immigrant, Afzal Khan, is telling us who is and who isn't welcome to Manchester?

Labour MP for Manchester Gorton:
‘For someone so intrinsically linked to Manchester's cultural history, Morrissey has shown just how out of touch he is with our city - we rejected the far right and we celebrate diversity. If this is how he feels he shouldnt be welcome here’

Intolerance in its bleakest form. Shocking.

You mean like Morrissey for Brown people admissions? Shocking.

Can someone post screenshots of the tweet and the replies please, before he deletes it?

Can someone post screenshots of the tweet and the replies please, before he deletes it?

I really hope that Morrissey reads the replies under that tweet!

Again, please post screenshots of the tweet and the replies!!!

WOW. Vini, vidi, vinci -Say muslims in UK. Little by little, as they come to power, they are beginning to show their real face in public. Hate is progressively coming out from radical mosques to public life. I wonder what does Skinny think about this?? Please, tell us, you are being cooked like a live toad, they are progressively raising the temperature of the pot and you do not even notice it. What's next? A fatwa against Morrissey? Now it's pretty obvious why Morrissey can't secure his shows there. Unless Labour party condemn this, they are totally screwed.
Even the motto "rebuilding Britain for the many not the few" is utterly totalitarian. Any country must be a place for everybody, not only for the majority. A country for the majority is, for example, a muslim country where christians minorities are prosecuted, tortured an killed. That is, most muslims countries.

I really hope that Morrissey reads the replies under that twet!

Again, please post screenshots of the tweet and the replies!!!

A massive amount of support for Morrissey under that tweet.

@ David, unban me and I'll post the screenshots myself.

A massive amount of support for Morrissey under that tweet.

@ David, unban me and I'll post the screenshots myself.

Not everything is lost there. UK common people were delivered like pidgeons to the hands of the people who support the cruelest culture of contemporary world. And they are beginning to notice it. Hopefully.

that :turban: twat
celebrates Islam:lbf:

surface/skinny/ordinary twat/eldritch/barnaby jone/kaz=ALL ISLAMIC :turban: cucks:raisedhands:
:turban: :turban: :turban: :turban: :turban:

The UK really has hit rock bottom. A Muslim who is a parasite to society has told a culture icon he is not welcome. Your country has now been assimilated.

Banned from your home town for having non violent political views divergent from one of the MPs of the city ? Truly shocking and awful. This MP should be subject to a recall petition.

Absurd... but it proves Moz's point, doesn't it?

"Here in Manchester we all believe in tolerance... and we won't tolerate anyone who disagrees!"
(Popper paradox, my sack)

Of course, Morrissey is not the only one with these views. In fact, I can tell you, he's been a bit of a megaphone for working class people. He says the things that are thrown around in pubs and a source of great frustration.

What does Khan want to do with those good people? Toss them out of the country because everyone must agree that diversity is a strength? Outrageous!

Okay, let's turn this around. An Irish guy telling us what is British or not ...?! How dare he.

Absurd... but it proves Moz's point, doesn't it?

"Here in Manchester we all believe in tolerance... and we won't tolerate anyone who disagrees!"
(Popper paradox, my sack)

Of course, Morrissey is not the only one with these views. In fact, I can tell you, he's been a bit of a megaphone for working class people. He says the things that are thrown around in pubs and a source of great frustration.

What does Khan want to do with those good people? Toss them out of the country because everyone must agree that diversity is a strength? Outrageous!
Welcome to islam. No free speech. No womans rights. And you all drank the koolaid losers.

When was the last time that Morrissey's head was on a pillow in Manchester for longer than a night? It's not his home anymore, and the people who live there have freedom of speech to express he's not welcome anymore. Funny, a rich elderly white man like Morrissey howling on about nationalism and immigration, yet never taking a moment to reflect on the fact that he can live wherever the hell he pleases thanks to his privilege. You could say he's a perpetual immigrant himself. Close the borders to Morrissey. Send him back where he came from.

When was the last time that Morrissey's head was on a pillow in Manchester for longer than a night? It's not his home anymore, and the people who live there have freedom of speech to express he's not welcome anymore. Funny, a rich elderly white man like Morrissey howling on about nationalism and immigration, yet never taking a moment to reflect on the fact that he can live wherever the hell he pleases thanks to his privilege. You could say he's a perpetual immigrant himself. Close the borders to Morrissey. Send him back where he came from.

Morrissey IS Manchester.

Welcome anymore?

The tweets tell a different story.

Truth is a language, can’t you read ?

Edit: Trill troll triggered :lbf:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom