Morrissey Central "MANUFACTURE OF ‘CORONAVIRUS’ CONTINUES..." (May 14, 2020)

MANUFACTURE OF ‘CORONAVIRUS’ CONTINUES AT SOURCE UNDISTURBED: BBC NEWS, C4 NEWS, SKY NEWS, EUROPEAN UNION, UNITED NATIONS, W.H.O ALL LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND APPLAUD DANCE ROUTINES

Note: graphic video.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a 4kin CrankFraud !!!!!!
The man who wrote the line
“And I recommend that you STOP watching the news “
4ck off Steven ?
Celebs in lockdown ? 4kin bunch a pricks, see me, see me !!!!!!!!
4ck off. People are dying FFS ???

?? :knife:
Was that you in the wheel chair, in the video getting pushed about by our Steve then, two bellends together then, I Recommend that you stop being a bellend, go to bed otherwise Joey and Moz just might pay a visit....and give you a slap, bitch..

I’m all for ending animal slaughter everywhere. And the wet markets do look like the likely source, but what real proof does anyone have?

I assume it’s not easy to just take samples from the market and do tests? Wouldn’t that solve this once and for all?

I think they found a DNA trace in the market. I don't think there's much doubt about it?

The only other explanation would be another market, farm or abbotoir. Or the lab.

Morrissey, China, the people of China aren't to blame. Attack the twats in power. When you mention China, you're accusing everyone in China.

I reckon he named all foreigner news stations and rightly so, no American. We love you California's Son and we hate the Chinese subspecies too scozer wacker tossey tit twat c*** inn nnn n nnn n nnnnnn n it.

Morr American Idol.jpg

Last edited:
It's a PETA video.

It's cruel animal welfare standards that are 'manufacturing' the virus while the media mostly looks away.

Which is probably true.

“Which is probably true”:laughing:

??:knife:

There are no circumstances under which I'd look at a Benny the Butcher post. I couldn't risk the horror of the eyebrow emoji. Also it's Benny the Butcher.

I think they found a DNA trace in the market. I don't think there's much doubt about it?

The only other explanation would be another market, farm or abbotoir. Or the lab.

“I think”

:brows: :handpointup::laughing:

What happened to Steve foreseeing the pandemic being caused by China and meat consumption?

There are no circumstances under which I'd look at a Benny the Butcher post. I couldn't risk the horror of the eyebrow emoji. Also it's Benny the Butcher.

You just thrown the towel in L O L :laughing:

Was that you in the wheel chair, in the video getting pushed about by our Steve then, two bellends together then, I Recommend that you stop being a bellend, go to bed otherwise Joey and Moz just might pay a visit....and give you a slap, bitch..

Back on ignore :thumb:

Morrissey gets it. Lot of people getting rich off this caronavirus.
Bill Gates larping as a doctor and Tom Hanks wants to inject himself inside of you while governments are hard at work trying to dismantle your freedoms and livelihood
Tom Hanks wants to inject himself inside me?! How thrilling!

Last edited:
I'm a little confused by Morrissey's stance on this pandemic. Either we are all stupid and mindless sheeple for doing what governments are advising us to do to mitigate our infection risk and slow the spread of the virus (he apparently also thinks was the gist of '1984') -- or the virus truly is this really horrible thing that was caused by animal abuse in Chinese wet markets and could have been predicted, and should be stopped because it 'manufactures' coronavirus. (In addition to being cruel.)

But it can't be both.

He's right about this one.

China isn't doing anything about its wet market issues & isn't sharing information. And we're not putting pressure on them because we don't want to lose trade or investment.

Most of the video is not China.

I'm a little confused by Morrissey's stance on this pandemic. Either we are all stupid and mindless sheeple for doing what governments are advising us to do to mitigate our infection risk and slow the spread of the virus (he apparently also thinks was the gist of '1984') -- or the virus truly is this really horrible thing that was caused by animal abuse in Chinese wet markets and could have been predicted, and should be stopped because it 'manufactures' coronavirus. (In addition to being cruel.)

But it can't be both.

It's clear he thinks the pandemic was caused by the wet markets.

He's in the UK. The police have been criticised for being heavy handed in enforcing the lockdown. And the clap at 8pm on Thursdays for the NHS has been criticised as performative sanctimony & government propaganda to distract from their failings.

If it's that, then they're not incompatible.

I'm only telling you what's in the post!

Concerns about SARS & Covid being caused by wet markets have been raised by scientists for a long time though.

This report is from 2004:

Interesting but that's China's thing. If we closed the doors and stopped or severely limited immigration that kind of stuff would be their problem. Either way I don't believe this is something that came from a Chinese man eating a bat

GodEmperorMorrissey has his PhD in "Redpill" from the "University of Youtube Suggested Videos," beware his incredible intellect.

Why on earth would I use a tinfoil dildo? Makes absolutely no f***ing sense. Good grief, mate. Come up with something that at least makes sense or just carryon watching your nut job conspiracy theory videos.

Skinny because you are a frightful twat, so yes, tinfoil dildo for you as suggested.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom