Missing the pre-covid life

Aspenturaft

The thing I miss the most about life before the pandemic happened is the concerts. Nothing beats the feeling of watching bands/singers perform live and the crowd! I don't think it's going to happen again anytime soon. How about you guys? What do you miss in the pre-covid time?

The thing I miss the most about life before the pandemic happened is the concerts. Nothing beats the feeling of watching bands/singers perform live and the crowd! I don't think it's going to happen again anytime soon. How about you guys? What do you miss in the pre-covid time?
Painting together at the same table with a guest at home.

dreaming of escape. knowing that "i dont have to pay my taxes because i can just go off to another country and live with someone in exchange for walking their dog!"

it's not any one particular thing that i miss, but rather just how it felt not to be boxed in, to have the luxury of believing in chance and leaps of faith.

I was lucky enough to see Morrissey at Wembley Arena two days before lockdown in March, a bumper 24 song set with some new tracks off Dog and a magnificent Jack The Ripper. This concert has stuck in my mind as the last social outing I've had this year and I live in hope of seeing Moz and the boys sometime soon in 2021...Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want.

I miss not having to worry about stocking up in case another lockdown happens.

I miss going to restaurants! I miss seeing strangers, careless people, talking and laughing without worries. When you go out now, it's like everyone's on the lookout. You can see they are cautious and distant. I love eating in restaurants and would love to travel to have a taste of different cuisines, but I guess I have to hold that plan for now. When and if travel is permitted without numerous restrictions, I want to go to as far as I can http://worldbowls2016.com/index.php...rants-to-visit-in-new-zealand-after-covid-19/ I would love to dine in one of these restaurants there. Wish this will be over soon!

Stay healthy and safe people!

I miss going to restaurants! I miss seeing strangers, careless people, talking and laughing without worries. When you go out now, it's like everyone's on the lookout. You can see they are cautious and distant. I love eating in restaurants and would love to travel to have a taste of different cuisines, but I guess I have to hold that plan for now. When and if travel is permitted without numerous restrictions, I want to go to as far as I can http://worldbowls2016.com/index.php...rants-to-visit-in-new-zealand-after-covid-19/ I would love to dine in one of these restaurants there. Wish this will be over soon!

Stay healthy and safe people!
I've been going out every day. I don't care. But I wear a mask you know and I look super hot.

I still eat in restaurants but I miss hanging out with small groups in public spontaneously and casually. When I used to drive into the downtown where I live I would stop at my friends stores and we’d just sit and chat and maybe Jesse who owns the coffee shop down the street would come in to avoid work and he’d join the chat or jordon would get bored and wander over from his house for the same reasons as me. Id do this sort of thing in various spots around town on a nice day. These sort of casual but frequent trips are what I think I miss most. Not being able to have an important funeral and all the mess around her death were the worst though

Kung flu

Back
Top Bottom