More UK dates; band line up from TTY

UK dates - true-to-you.net
7 May 2011

Morrissey will play the following UK concerts:

Tuesday 5 July STOKE Victoria Hall
Thursday 7 July LEEDS Academy
Friday 8 July MIDDLESBROUGH Town Hall

Please see venue websites for ticket availability.

Opening at Stoke will be ALL THE YOUNG, opening at Leeds will be THE HEARTBREAKS, opening at Middlesbrough will be KRISTEEN YOUNG.

Morrissey's band for all 2011 dates are Boz Boorer, Jesse Tobias, Solomon Walker, Matt Walker and Gustavo Manzur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thank you Amy. Exactly.

And to the other poster, yes I should be banned from writing anonymous because I supported Morrissey against the majority of the haters who make up this site, including yourself. Isn‘t it? Brilliant insight.

And to the third thing, No … No, Morrissey is not evil. It was me. I wrote that post about that disciple of the NME running his mouth. I wrote the whole entire message, not Morrissey. He doesn’t even come on here. I said it, I said that to the hater that ripped Morrissey that they should be underneath the grave because they should for bothering Morrissey. Morrissey didn’t say anything. And he wouldn’t. And he didn’t. Nobody made him. And he hasn’t.

I said it myself, I said it because I love Morrissey more than anything

CL

It was chopped and cropped. I meant to say "nobody Made Me" ...

I don't let anybody tell me how to feel.

CL

Well, well, well the bitter words of SOME people on here towards Kristeen are as expected as it they are unfair and dull.
Kristeen may not be everyones cup of herbal tea but at least she has talent- which is more than can be said for Doll or some of the other acts he has had of late.
Morrissey forgave Kristeen ages ago...they get on well..now I know that may makes peoples jumpers turn messy with jealous, vile laced puke BUT thats just a fact.

I expect Morrissey will play the south later in the year...he has two festivals to deal with first

Good to see a couple of tools on here can take time away from slagging Morrissey to have a couple of lazy unimaginative digs at Middlesbrough. All very amusing to you no doubt but water off a ducks back to us. I've heard much wittier and more humerous digs from Geordies which doesn't say much for you boys.

Keep trying though kids.

Oh and i suppose it does get better than Morrissey in Middlesbrough.

Morrissey in Middlesbrough and Glastonbury.

To coin a phrase - Get the f*** in there!!

You are right. Most fairly sensitive people can now detect a real thread of spite and haughty narcissism running through Morrissey. It's always been there, of course, as would testify most of the people he's ever worked with.

But I don't see why this means he should retire. The man is a poet and a genius. The idea is to enjoy the art created by artists, not to live next door to them. I think it's wonderful that a man of his mercurial gifts also happens to get on stage and sing his poetry, gives often amusing and always interesting interviews, and has strong political opinions.

He's a genius, a hero, an outsider, a rebel and a poet.

What more do you want? If you want a nice person, why not go down to Tesco and chat to Sharon at the meat counter?

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

Nope. Believe me he is a c***.

Well, well, well the bitter words of SOME people on here towards Kristeen are as expected as it they are unfair and dull.
Kristeen may not be everyones cup of herbal tea but at least she has talent- which is more than can be said for Doll or some of the other acts he has had of late.
Morrissey forgave Kristeen ages ago...they get on well..now I know that may makes peoples jumpers turn messy with jealous, vile laced puke BUT thats just a fact.

I expect Morrissey will play the south later in the year...he has two festivals to deal with first

If Morrissey also makes it over to the old country of Eire later in the year, I really would like to see Kristeen play again in the guest slot. Still, isn't all this recent action rather satisfying for us, notwithstanding the world-champion moaners in our midst? ;)

Wouw, look at you, what an authority you are. Who are you? Scarlet Ibis under a different name?

So you are the person who decides who has talent and anybody else does not know what they are talking about? Arrogance once again at its best.

Well, well, well....The matter is always the same: Kristeen Young-Old-! I never belived that Morrissey was angry with her, it was all concorded for publicity. Now they will touring again togheter, well, European audience was always very polite with her! Anyway I dont't like her songs and the way she sings, is it a guilty? For my point of view she's to much "didascalic" and redoundant and no more. Good luck to her!

Well, well, well, the bitter words of SOME people on here are a load of horse manure.

On one hand, you praise Kristeen Young in a roundabout way, on the other, you excoriate Doll and the Kicks.

I happened to quite like Doll and the Kicks, and I was not alone. I've seen opening bands met with everything from indifference to abuse over my considerable years of seeing Morrissey live, and I dare say that DATK were met with a great reaction compared to many.

It's understandable if they weren't your cup of herbal tea though.
Like many Morrissey fans, perhaps you're too cool for dancing. :p

Well, well, well, the bitter words of SOME people on here are a load of horse manure.

On one hand, you praise Kristeen Young in a roundabout way, on the other, you excoriate Doll and the Kicks.

I happened to quite like Doll and the Kicks, and I was not alone. I've seen opening bands met with everything from indifference to abuse over my considerable years of seeing Morrissey live, and I dare say that DATK were met with a great reaction compared to many.

It's understandable if they weren't your cup of herbal tea though.
Like many Morrissey fans, perhaps you're too cool for dancing. :p

Can you please explain the difference between Kristeen Young and Doll and the Kicks? To my ears it is the same caterwaulery and what they do on stage is also very similar. One gets the impression that Kristeen Young and Doll are trying to turn into siamese twins that were not born this way but try very hard to become this way. I have not heard ONE person at concerts who thought Doll & The Kicks were great - outside the U.S.A. this is. I understand that there is a certain fascination by Americans for all show no content.

Can you please explain the difference between Kristeen Young and Doll and the Kicks? To my ears it is the same caterwaulery and what they do on stage is also very similar. One gets the impression that Kristeen Young and Doll are trying to turn into siamese twins that were not born this way but try very hard to become this way. I have not heard ONE person at concerts who thought Doll & The Kicks were great - outside the U.S.A. this is. I understand that there is a certain fascination by Americans for all show no content.

I've heard plenty who liked DATK. I saw KY 5 times on her first tour with Morrisssey and on a number of occasions toilet rolls were hurled at the stage...!!! Each to their own I guess but I think her style is much less accessable than DATK who appear to have gained a significant following since their exposure from the tour. I also saw DATK 5 times with Moz and actually looked forward to their set rather than 'suffering' them as I did with KY. I'm not knocking her...she's just not my thing. And I like a broad range of artists.

There is a little difference between Kristeen Old and Doll and Kicks: Doll (Hannah?) is a young and lovely woman and she used to go on the stage pratically with lingerie...Where is the talent? Oh, I don't know! Anyway I prefer Doll and Kick, they play better than Kristeen...obviously! I'm not cool and I like to dance!

Well, well, well....The matter is always the same: Kristeen Young-Old-! I never belived that Morrissey was angry with her, it was all concorded for publicity. Now they will touring again togheter, well, European audience was always very polite with her! Anyway I dont't like her songs and the way she sings, is it a guilty? For my point of view she's to much "didascalic" and redoundant and no more. Good luck to her!

LOL - yes, I too suspected it might have been a "going out with a bang" stunt. In which case, nice job. :thumb:

No, you shouldn't feel guilt for not liking an artist, Romina. You can even agree, in objective terms, that they are talented, but not enjoy their work. In the end, it comes down to what you enjoy/what speaks to you. What's earache and ennui to me will be a total delight to someone else. Long may we all disagree! (But Morrissey, please don't dump any of the other support acts in favour of KY. I'd like to see the support acts that were promised when I bought the tickets. Thanks xx)

LOL - yes, I too suspected it might have been a "going out with a bang" stunt. In which case, nice job. :thumb:

No, you shouldn't feel guilt for not liking an artist, Romina. You can even agree, in objective terms, that they are talented, but not enjoy their work. In the end, it comes down to what you enjoy/what speaks to you. What's earache and ennui to me will be a total delight to someone else. Long may we all disagree! (But Morrissey, please don't dump any of the other support acts in favour of KY. I'd like to see the support acts that were promised when I bought the tickets. Thanks xx)

Totally agree with you Cat's mother! I share your prayer to Morrissey. Nice!

[Im still working out why keith no talent lemon alongside less talent solomon obviously related to russell no talent brand all find themselves hilariously funny

irene

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986639711]West Yorkshire gets not only beguiling Bradford but luscious Leeds?

The white rose county has never had it so good.[/QUOTE]

Also why does any american news sound like they are beaming to retards?

Think you can answer the question for yourselves

Reminds me of playschool in the eighties round here

irene
english

[Im still working out why keith no talent lemon alongside less talent solomon obviously related to russell no talent brand all find themselves hilariously funny

irene

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986639711]West Yorkshire gets not only beguiling Bradford but luscious Leeds?

The white rose county has never had it so good.
[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom