"Morrissey’s politics divide his LA fan base" - From Press Play (KCRW)

72cc456f-5f86-4fb2-b090-5d36393bf617.jpeg

Heard this live today on the radio program Press Play. Host Madeleine Brand interviews Melissa Hidalgo - author of “Mozlandia: Morrissey Fans in the Borderlands”. The 16 min segment can be heard at the link below:

Morrissey’s politics divide his LA fan base

Last edited:
Announcement:

To all my friends (and foes),

I feel I have expressed everything I need to say on Morrissey and all things related, so to avoid repeating myself ad infinitum, I'm bowing out gracefully.

Long may Morrissey's truthful words continue to ruffle feathers. But fear not, as a devotee of long-standing, I will be avidly following his every strike at the politically misguided and intellectually feeble, roguishly savouring each blow.

Participating in this site has been fun, maddening and interesting, but my active engagement has now officially ceased. So on that note I bid a farewell to my friends (they know who they are), but also to my foes who I am happily assured receive a bovver boy's boot to the teeth every time Moz opens his mouth these days. My only advice is: brace yourself for more kickings (for the wise autodidact triumphs over the educated fool).

Alas, the curtain closes on the final scene of 'reelfountain' committing digital hari-kiri, but hold your tears (or celebrations) for life goes on and the planet continues to turn...

Splendour forever

xx

if you go to any American prison and you don't choose your own race, well your getting stabbed before lunchtime,crazy to say but that is the reality.

That's your rationale? f***! I can't even begin the unpick this shite.

Announcement:

I feel I have expressed everything I need to say on Morrissey and all things related, so to avoid repeating myself ad infinitum, I'm bowing out gracefully.

Long may Morrissey's truthful words continue to ruffle feathers. But fear not, as a devotee of long-standing, I will be avidly following his every strike at the politically misguided and intellectually feeble, roguishly savouring each blow.

Participating in this site has been fun, maddening and interesting, but my active engagement has now officially ceased. So on that note I bid a farewell to my friends (they know who they are), but also to my foes who I am happily assured receive a bovver boy's boot to the teeth every time Moz opens his mouth these days. My only advice is: brace yourself for more kickings (for the wise autodidact triumphs over the educated fool).

Alas, the curtain closes on the final scene of 'reelfountain' committing digital hari-kiri, but hold your tears (or celebrations) for life goes on and the planet continues to turn...

Splendour forever

xx

Good riddance to racist, homophobic rubbish!

Announcement:

Splendour forever

xx

And your new username is ..... ?

;)

People are embarrassed to talk about him now in Manchester. The continuous comment you will hear is “ I used to really like him but...”.
How many people do you talk to? Theirs a lot of people in Manchester, including me.....Now I know how Joan of Arc felt

Announcement:

Splendour forever

xx

Take care.
fgfgfgfg.gif

Ha ha.. you too Stephen x

So ... not your last word. Is this announcement just like the last? You know, when you renaged and responded with a couple of minutes? Why, yes it is.
What a self-reverential twat you are. First the non-announcements and then the use of bold. No-one gives a f*** just go! What a sorry mess you are.

One wonders who Hofmann will play racist homophobe with in your absence?

Thinking out loud ......

I think Reelfountain has f***ed off because she is working with one of the racist/bigot parties in the UK and doesn't want one of her many racist, antisemitic, islamaphobic, homophobic or misigynist posts to be unearthed.

The more I think about it the more it seems likely.

So ... not your last word. Is this announcement just like the last? You know, when you renaged and responded with a couple of minutes? Why, yes it is.
What a self-reverential twat you are. First the non-announcements and then the use of bold. No-one gives a f*** just go! What a sorry mess you are.

One wonders who Hofmann will play racist homophobe with in your absence?
Uh-oh, I hear some hate spewing here.

Thinking out loud ......

I think Reelfountain has f***ed off because she is working with one of the racist/bigot parties in the UK and doesn't want one of her many racist, antisemitic, islamaphobic, homophobic or misigynist posts to be unearthed.

The more I think about it the more it seems likely.
Yes, the pot says to the kettle.

Announcement:

Alas, the curtain closes on the final scene of 'reelfountain' committing digital hari-kiri, but hold your tears (or celebrations) for life goes on and the planet continues to turn..

grumpy-cat-go-shoo-i-would-be-glad-to-see-the-back-of-you

https://pics.me.me/good-riddance-you-musty-c***-so-long-phyllis-4801926.png

Announcement:

Splendour forever

xx

So long, kiddo.

Announcement:

Splendour forever

xx

Farewell.

Tags
for britain kcrw latino los angeles morrissey racism

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom