Morrissey at 2 in midweek UK album charts

Ok I'll trust your figures as I've never looked them up, part of what I was trying to say is that Marr & Morrissey currently have different audiences so comparing sales between them to me seems pointless, what does it prove? California Son got as much airplay as you could reasonably expect for a covers album and i thought it would have sold more in first week, again if your a fan you should have bought it to support a high chart entry which it kinda got anyway but I believe it should have sold more.

Ok I'll trust your figures as I've never looked them up, part of what I was trying to say is that Marr & Morrissey currently have different audiences so comparing sales between them to me seems pointless, what does it prove? California Son got as much airplay as you could reasonably expect for a covers album and i thought it would have sold more in first week, again if your a fan you should have bought it to support a high chart entry which it kinda got anyway but I believe it should have sold more.

I bought California Son and Call The Comet. I didn't need to look far as both figures are on Morrissey Solo.

No need.I bought LPs and cds and will receive 25 march.Why your arrived only 19 april? Maybe your cd will go to be signed by Morrissey and then goes to you.

why are you here day in day out?
Because he's saving up to go back to Miami so he can take pictures of his hands :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom