Morrissey at LAX leaving Los Angeles (picture and video)

CiI-2y0VAAEJR0N.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/clasos/status/730215200884842496

Damon needs to put him on a diet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damon is thinking "this male PA gig really sucks, I should of listened to Jake!" If Damon was his gay lover, he wouldn't be carrying his bags.

Word is that he took a private jet, so he wasn't going far. Maybe meeting with some heavy lawyers to stop the filming of S T E V I E.

Why do you systematically just make shit up? To poison the well? He's in the international terminal. Word is that is where the international flights embark.

As odd as it sounds, i would rather have one of his fans hound him down at the airport than tmz. Seriously, Russell Brands cat ? I can't think of any other singer besides Elvis that their fans loved more. Kenny Chesney too.

As odd as it sounds, i would rather have one of his fans hound him down at the airport than tmz. Seriously, Russell Brands cat ? I can't think of any other singer besides Elvis that their fans loved more. Kenny Chesney too.

Kenny Chesney? Are you kidding? Ever heard of Beatlemania? Or seen footage of Michael Jackson and his fans?

well, he continues to gain weight probably the cause of his suburbanite attire.

If I were there I'd throw myself down, grab him by his ankle and let him drag me behind him all the way to the plane.
No, seriously, it would be so nice to bump into him. He seems very happy and glad he is being photographed by papz. When they follow you, it also means you still "HAVE IT". Bon voyage Monsieur Morrissey!

And no one to ask where his plane was going?
The clock behind him is too small to detemine time...
But if considering weather outside could be noon then he could have took the plane to Mexico City .

Inspecteur Gadget ..gogogadgetto tout ça..

And no one to ask where his plane was going?
But if considering weather outside could be noon then he could have took the plane to Mexico City .

Inspecteur Gadget ..gogogadgetto tout ça..

The plane was going to LONDON. Where he went from there is a mystery!

and no one to ask where his plane was going?
But if considering weather outside could be noon then he could have took the plane to mexico city .

Inspecteur gadget ..gogogadgetto tout ça..

london! London! London!

Third pic down is cute with the tight smile. It's tmz so that's the level of question I'd expect honestly. Don't they do like gossip news or something such

He looks really happy and quite lovely. Maybe we'll hear good news soon? Not a fan of the shirt, sorry to say, but I like the trousers, sweater...and that ring. There are only a few people in this world who can wear large, flashy jewelry and make it look appealing! Thanks for sharing these photos.

He looks really happy and quite lovely. Maybe we'll hear good news soon? Not a fan of the shirt, sorry to say, but I like the trousers, sweater...and that ring. There are only a few people in this world who can wear large, flashy jewelry and make it look appealing! Thanks for sharing these photos.

That shirt is to die for. It's exceptionally cut, I am guessing it's Italian. Only Italians can do such an exquisite job in tailoring. The stitching, the details... Fabric must be silk or cashmere blend. It looks luxurious and baby soft. Only person who knows a thing or two about fashion can detest such details. I think he has impeccable taste in fashion, and more importantly, doesn't follow trends. He seems to prefer classical, timeless pieces. Well done!

Any news on a tour? Someone from the Morrissey camp please post anything you know, please.

Back
Top Bottom