Morrissey Central: "Girl Most Likely To" & "Altar" (3 September, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/girl-most-likely-to

0-2_qfhlpw.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/altar

unnamed-3_pnpzhj-min.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Neither the little Mexican girl or the Virgin Mary are Morrissey fans.

This has become DISGUSTING, beyond compare.

There are literally ZERO artists - old or new - who would stoop to this level. Either way, all for nought because NOBODY is buying his shit. Not his shitty music for elevators and not his excuses for being a twat.

You think this shit is tongue in cheek? He’s playing your wee fiddle asses like the daft c***s you are. You’re all he has. ...and he’s gonna milk you until you realize that you’re not a cow and he’s not a farmer.

Get a f***ing life.

Utter nonsense of course, if it was all about money why would he publicly support For Britain and alienate some of the lefties?
You’re pulling f***ing ACES on that.

He really IS just an ignorant c***. He’s just happy to have people talking about him, good or ill. THAT’S all that matters to Melvis. His medication isn’t working. He needs to spend more on personal self-help and less on cheese and cashmere.

...and mark my words.

That poor kid will be on the next album cover.

I reckon what does The California Son have to do to make you dumb foreign brittish f***s stop being fans? I reckon he puts out a self titled album called CALIFORNIA SON. Not even the Beach Boys would put out an album called California Son. He is constantly posting pics of all his favorite places in his place of birth Moz Angeles, he posts pics of himself playing basketball, he dresses up like a Roman Catholic priest, now he posts a pic of his room at his house in Malibu with the Blessed Virgin Mary. How anti Brittish Protestant can he get? And don't try to go to the "Mexicans in LA" card, because that isn't Guadalupe. Try going to a concert in Moz Angeles. (you could never afford it). The majority of the people are white at the concert. Blarky you lots are pathetic losers mate inn n nnn nn n nnnn n it c*** tit wacker thick.

I reckon what does The California Son have to do to make you dumb foreign brittish f***s stop being fans? I reckon he puts out a self titled album called CALIFORNIA SON. Not even the Beach Boys would put out an album called California Son.

The Beach Boys put out an album a few years ago called "Made In California." Checkmate, Uncle Steve.

There are literally ZERO artists - old or new - who would stoop to this level. Either way, all for nought because NOBODY is buying his shit. Not his shitty music for elevators and not his excuses for being a twat.

You think this shit is tongue in cheek? He’s playing your wee fiddle asses like the daft c***s you are. You’re all he has. ...and he’s gonna milk you until you realize that you’re not a cow and he’s not a farmer.

Get a f***ing life.

Drama queen alert.

Get a f***ing life.
Are you still squirming about here? It’s like watching Darwinian theory in reverse as you get smaller and smaller—reverting to slime.

Get a f***ing life.
This deranged nut job makes some good points^^

Are you still squirming about here? It’s like watching Darwinian theory in reverse as you get smaller and smaller—reverting to slime.
That’s all you’ve got?

You’ve got nothing to say but you keep yapping like a scorned tart on prom-night.
Pony-up the goods, or scoot back up Melvis’s anus, numpty.

The more I see this kind of shit the more I'm convinced the record company have 4ckd him off. (Yet again).

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

This deranged nut job makes some good points^^

When I hear you saying nutjob Adam, I can’t take you seriously. And anyone who’s seen you st once of the few Morrissey gigs you’ve been to will agree. Clown

anybody else being stalked by vivacunt on here,the nutbag has just followed my last 20 posts and voted them all down,this is the actions of someone who is not quite right,trill is another one,anybody else being stalked by a nutter on here.

anybody else being stalked by vivacunt on here,the nutbag has just followed my last 20 posts and voted them all down,this is the actions of someone who is not quite right,trill is another one,anybody else being stalked by a nutter on here.
Makes you wonder who trill is (if not skinny), logging in daily to dislike everything. Of course it’s one letter away from troll so can only assume it’s an attempt at post-intellectual irony.

When I hear you saying nutjob Adam, I can’t take you seriously. And anyone who’s seen you st once of the few Morrissey gigs you’ve been to will agree. Clown
You're quite needy aren't you? Do you demand this much attention offline too? Anyone who is still frothing at the mouth at someone they saw at a gig ten years ago clearly needs some serious devotion. Are you okay?

Going on ten years stalked. In other news Trill dislikes every breath I take. Not sure why. I'm a little hurt that they're spreading their love around. I thought I was the only one.

That’s all you’ve got?

You’ve got nothing to say but you keep yapping like a scorned tart on prom-night.
Pony-up the goods, or scoot back up Melvis’s anus, numpty.
You’ve been rinsed out. Again. And on points of fact. Again.

Makes you wonder who trill is (if not skinny), logging in daily to dislike everything. Of course it’s one letter away from troll so can only assume it’s an attempt at post-intellectual irony.
neal,never noticed the trill troll before,think you might be right,probably flits between sites all day,must be terrible not to have a life.

Pourquoi tant de haine envers Morrissey ?
why so much hatred towards Morrissey ?

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom