Morrissey Central is 1 year old - Morrissey Central (25 March, 2019)

:straightface:

i called him out his numerous use of 'gruel' now its with the 'gob', thats his new 'literary' word.:crazy:

ANYWAYS THE LATE BREAKING NEWS!!!

1 ALL MOZ SHOWS IN CANADA SOLD OUT AMAZING IMPRESSIVE :thumb:
FOR MOZ:moneybag::moneybag:

2 NONE OF THE TINY ALMOST UN PERCEPTIBLE :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: GIGS ARE SOLD OUT:bowing:
FOR MR COMETRY:
:frogface:

Well pointed out, young fellow. The man is an absolute fraud!
Every hour that you spend glued to this site, pointing out the shortcomings and misdemeanors of a minor pop star from the 1980s, to the 35 people that visit here regularly, is time extremely well spent.
When you're 87 years old and lying on your death bed, you will surely reflect on how well you used your spare time as a human being on planet Earth. Well done you!
So true - are there even 35?

568 views of the thread in 4½ hours isn't that bad.
That said, it could be 35 people visiting 16 times each :)
Regards,
FWD.

568 views of the thread in 4½ hours isn't that bad.
That said, it could be 35 people visiting 16 times each :)
Regards,
FWD.
16 members online now, out of 20,000 +!

568 people click on,see the nastiness still exists and exit promptly.

Skinny is flattered that you're writing directly to him Morrissey but it's be nice to include the rest of us as well in a future message.

you're welcome, baby bear!! we eagerly await your return to Canada!! it's SO nice of you to come to our crummy lacklustre country :love:

We owe Morrissey EVERY THING !!!!

and our children ! and our children’s children ... owe Morrissey!! EVERY THING!!!

I’m speaking on behalf of Johnny Ray, Skinny, Eldritch,Morrissey’s Left, Benny, etc....

:cool:

;)

YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING ON MY BEHALF YOU STUPID 4CK WIT. :handpointup:
I OWE STEVE ABSOLUTELY 4CK ALL. :handpointup:

Never have and never will, trust me :tiphat:

The only person who speaks on my behalf is ME.

You've done exceptionally well to get this response from me so think yourself a very lucky 4ck wit.
You won't be getting anymore attention from me so don't waste your time removing your tongue from Steve's dirt box duties to respond.

Kind Benny has a wonderful dream :rolleyes: make it reall KetchupBum.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

still with him, even while scavenging through life's very constant lulls....

Last edited:
They weren't instant sell-outs. He was still hawking tickets on Facebook weeks after they went on sale. That's an out-and-out lie.

Whether it's TRUE , mostly true, slightly untrue, it's hardly worth even getting worked up over. It harms no one. I worry more about those that lie to suppress freedom. Sad world to live in with people like you that have a black heart and a bit on vengeance.

Uncle Skinny, I am pretty sure at one point Morrissey disappointed you, hurt you, feel like he wronged you. Get in line. Its a long line. But I bet it's a pretty long line for those you harmed. Same as me.

I can pretty much guarantee at one point your posts on here hurt his feelings but it doesnt anymore. Cant tell you how I know this, my little secret.

They weren't instant sell-outs. He was still hawking tickets on Facebook weeks after they went on sale. That's an out-and-out lie.

And you are an out-and-out bore.

You clearly have nothing else in your life other than this cycle of taking futile online jabs at your former idol, do you?

Pitiful.

Yep, speaking on behalf of Benny, Peppermint, Surface ...

We owe Morrissey EVERY THING !!!

They’re too ashamed to admit it, so out
of the kindness of my heart .... I’ll say it for them.

:tiphat:

We owe Morrissey EVERY THING !!!!

and our children ! and our children’s children ... owe Morrissey!! EVERY THING!!!

I’m speaking on behalf of Johnny Ray, Skinny, Eldritch,Morrissey’s Left, Benny, etc....

:cool:

;)

^ These are the words of a complete and utter WHACK-JOB.

Please seek help.

you're welcome, baby bear!! we eagerly await your return to Canada!! it's SO nice of you to come to our crummy lacklustre country :love:
Speak for yourself. This is a FANTASTIC country and you’re damn lucky to live here, you thankless ingrate.

I can’t wait for Morrissey’s return either. There are some very special welcome-back activities planned. We’re taking a page from the PETA playbook!!!

Bring a raincoat.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom