Morrissey Central: Tommy Robinson Freed - Styxhexenhammer666 YouTube

Mozz is a prat. He has too much publicity and access to MSM and has freedom of speech. I don't get his point of view at all.

the "hexenhammer", malleus maleficarium in latin, was a book that brought death to thousands of women in late medieval and early modern times. it legitimized witchhunt and suggested methods of torture for interrogations.
if i was a misogynist, i would consider using this title as part of my yt username to emphasize my intention to participate in "masculinist retaliation" against feminism.
if i decided to give this person space to spread his ideas and views on my website, i
wouldnt let them pass without comment, unless we all agreed that mr hexenhammer is still a child at heart, or simply a punk, and not to be taken seriously when it comes to political commentary...

Last edited by a moderator:
Any pretence that Morrissey is intelligent is just bollocks now. Maybe he was once intelligent, but it's all gone now. Someone who says "Hitler was left-wing" is obviously dumb, and now sharing the video of a known Holocaust denier confirms it.

Stalin, the sad fact is that it turned out, as predicted by many, that you all commie loons and not very knowledgeable about normal stuff, like the law.How Tommy had broken some the law by standing on the sidewalk.:crazy:

Commie propaganda is NOT knowledge, but IGNORANCE.:tiphat:

Sweet baby Jesus Lord of Bethlehem.

I've accepted that he's a horrible racist already.

What I'm still shocked about is how dumbed down he's become. To go from the man who once wrote Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me managed to write half of the crap on the last album and feels the urge to link this is mind boggling.

That's what I find shocking. The regurgitation of Steve Bannon's piss almost entirely untainted by thoughts of his own.

He loves friction and the we and them society. He thrives from hate and violence but sadly we all do.
We all have to be careful what we say because we're reliant on the goodwill of others. How would we behave if that no longer applied. Knowing Morrissey's bigmouth it isn't really surprising that given his circumstances now, he behaves the way he does.

Why’s he doing this? Having your own views and trying to put a personal slant on your own islamascepticism is one thing, but aligning yourself to these sorts of figures is career suicide.
Is it possible that SER is supplanting his words/views into Morrissey mouth? I don't really see Morrissey greenlighting some petty bullshit like this. But then again... :rolleyes:

Loving it.

Morrissey is more intelligent and open minded than ever. I'm so proud that he's unafraid to speak out.

Bring back free speech!

Tommy Robinson. National Hero.

This dude is a straaaannnngggeee choice to represent your views on Tommy Robinson. If he wanted to post a YT commentary of Tommy's release he couldn't have found a better one than this?

Any pretence that Morrissey is intelligent is just bollocks now. Maybe he was once intelligent, but it's all gone now. Someone who says "Hitler was left-wing" is obviously dumb, and now sharing the video of a known Holocaust denier confirms it.

Also his statement in the Culto interview that all the written press in the UK is controlled by the left-wing, how far-right is his centre now if the Daily Mail, the Daily Express, the Sun etc etc are left-wing to him?

Despite the backlash Moz sticks to his principles. And why wouldn’t he?
The racist-naming and shaming ones might ASK themselves why they want to be on a website dedicated to a racist or they may want to ask David T if he cares to change the name of his site to Morrisseyisaracist.com.
If they don’t they are hypocrites, but then we all know they are.

What the f***ing f***?

There you go. Full Nazi. No denying it.

Enjoy your disgusting racist Nazi mate, all you who are left.
You're in the room too with us. Even if its just to slam the door (from the inside)!

But seriously, Moz news these days is a farce. I'm currently reading Tony Fletcher's 'A Light That Never Goes Out' and I'm thinking how a future updated version will have final chapters that look like a car crash in slow motion.
The legacy is not being helped by all this Moz drama.

Seeing people celebrate Morrissey sharing a video of a Holocaust denier is tragic. Here are some of this YouTuber's "opinions" (all completely debunked by evidence) on the Holocaust:
- Questions the amount of Jews killed by execution.
- Zyklon B was a delousing agent, for the most part.
- The "shower" execution chambers were actual showers.

He also gave a five star review for a book written by a known anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist.

Reckon I wish Rusty Brand would shut his fookin' mouth m8 inn n n n n n n it. Rusty is just angry because he couldn't afford his house in LA. Reckon there is no way that is real leather or Uncle Steve has spent way too much time out on the sun deck getting a tan at his house in Malibu. Lil' Sammy is also a vegan now, so this would be quite daft wacker if Uncle Steve found out inn n n n nn n n it.

Uncle Steve wants Mexican people's money. He doesn't give a shit about Mexico else he would live in East LA instead of Malibu or all the other places he has lived in LA.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom