MORRISSEY CENTRAL- World Love is All of Our Business

I'd say most gays were abused as kids and that is why they are gay.

The writer Elizabeth Wurtzel agrees with this opinion. She reckoned that every single gay man she ever met admitted to having been abused as a child.

This explains the high rates of neurosis and suicide among gays.

So why encourage gayness if it's the result of paedophilic abuse? Why not treat it as an unfortunate affliction or disease and try to cure it instead?
But you can't talk about that anymore and things like that trigger so many of them to commit suicide.

i dont think gay men miss the beauty of women. i think gay men probably appreciate womens beauty more than straight men. they're just not sexually attracted to it. it's not the same thing at all, in fact, it's opposite. i mean, some of the women men think are beautiful just because they're sexually attracted to them makes you shake your head.
How would you ever know having no life experience being isolated from the world?

Your life is a radio play in your head.

He affirms the site stance regarding the censorship of posts, which is quite different from what you are suggesting.

He affirms it is borderline when it clearly violates the policy statements that he himself wrote. As he has no intention of implementing the policy then perhaps he should delete it. It's non-existent in practice anyway.

I'd say most gays were abused as kids and that is why they are gay.

The writer Elizabeth Wurtzel agrees with this opinion. She reckoned that every single gay man she ever met admitted to have been abused.

This explains the high rates of neurosis and suicide among gays.

So why encourage gayness if it's the result of paedophilic abuse? Why not treat it as an unfortunate affliction or disease and try to cure it instead?
I've no issues with gay people, however I do sometimes get a sense of, We are Gay, We are Right....You are Straight, You are Wrong. How on earth could this be?, obviously theirs no manual on how to live life, but if their was I'd love to read it's contents, and I'm sure certain things would be not recommended. Most problems in the UK are caused by minorities insisting on their views, religion, method of slaughter, etc, are imposed on the vast majority, totally selfish people with no idea of compromise. But as seen with the Birmingham sex education schools issue, the LGBT are now effectively in direct confrontation with the Muslim community, so where exactly do the Left go on this issue? It's sort of proving that their are flaws in everything the Left says, they don't even know themselves. They promote all sides, even if they are at war with each other!

How would you ever know having no life experience being isolated from the world?

Your life is a radio play in your head.
"my life is opera FM?"

Anyway, I'm off.

I used to have a lot of fun here, but those days are long gone.

bye bye
Having read the contents of this thread, and viewed the images you have posted, I must say that not everyone wants to view such material, I'm surprised the moderator didn't block some of the images, I for one have absolutely no interest in seeing images of muscular black/white men petting, if I did I would go on a different website. This is not Homophobia, This is Common Sense, simple as that.

I've no issues with gay people, however I do sometimes get a sense of, We are Gay, We are Right....You are Straight, You are Wrong. How on earth could this be?, obviously theirs no manual on how to live life, but if their was I'd love to read it's contents, and I'm sure certain things would be not recommended. Most problems in the UK are caused by minorities insisting on their views, religion, method of slaughter, etc, are imposed on the vast majority, totally selfish people with no idea of compromise. But as seen with the Birmingham sex education schools issue, the LGBT are now effectively in direct confrontation with the Muslim community, so where exactly do the Left go on this issue? It's sort of proving that their are flaws in everything the Left says, they don't even know themselves. They promote all sides, even if they are at war with each other!

No issues with gay people. You are a joke. A sick, ugly, festering, diseased joke.

I'd say it's time for the LGBT crowd to stop forcing their authoritarian nonsense down everyone's throat (any criticism is met with a demonization label: You're homophobic! which will be aimed at you like a poison arrow).

Gayness will always be a niche thing - they need to admit this, move on and stop trying to recruit children to their cause - it definitely gives an impression of paedophilia, whether true or not. Identity victim politics such as "LGBT" has turned the Left into a laughing stock. If they want more people running towards the Right then this is the way to do it.

(Cue tears and tantrums from our resident gay troll anon - who just can't leave this site alone ...)

Why, Reelfountain, your responding to your own posts, again. I suppose it's one way of getting some attention.
I suppose someone has to agree with you, if that someone is you, then that's just perfect.

I'd say it's time for the LGBT crowd to stop forcing their authoritarian nonsense down everyone's throat (any criticism is met with a demonization label: You're homophobic! which will be aimed at you like a poison arrow).

Gayness will always be a niche thing - they need to admit this, move on and stop trying to recruit children to their cause - it definitely gives an impression of paedophilia, whether true or not. Identity victim politics such as "LGBT" has turned the Left into a laughing stock. If they want more people running towards the Right then this is the way to do it.

(Cue tears and tantrums from our resident gay troll anon - who just can't leave this site alone ...)
So where do you stand on the Birmingham school issue ?, I, who is sort of sick to death of Islam, actually see their point, but at the same time think, these people promote diversity yet oppose it when it doesn't suit. We have big problems ahead, of that I am sure.

No issues with gay people. You are a joke. A sick, ugly, festering, diseased joke.
Could you elaborate on that please. I presume in your opinion I have no right to an opinion. I have no issues with gay people as stated, unfortunately I'm Hetrosexual, strange I know, but is that OK with you?

Gayness will always be a niche thing - they need to admit this, move on and stop trying to recruit children to their cause - it definitely gives an impression of paedophilia, whether true or not.

David Tseng, you collude with this. You endorse this. This deranged, unstable, hate-filled individual is able to make the most repugnant statements about race, about LGBT people, about Jewish people, immigrants, Islam and Muslims. You are the oxygen to her hatred.

So where do you stand on the Birmingham school issue ?, I, who is sort of sick to death of Islam, actually see their point, but at the same time think, these people promote diversity yet oppose it when it doesn't suit. We have big problems ahead, of that I am sure.
These people want things their way. This is what happens when you've been invited in, given a free house, free money, free healthcare, free dental care and schooling for as many kids as you choose to rear...

When you've had things thrown your way for so long you never expect the fulfilling bounty to ever end... and then suddenly an obstacle appears.

English people have no trust in the establishment and the vast majority do not want their kids being force-fed LGBT propaganda at primary school, but they haven't had their way in anything for years so it's just another thing the government is doing to betray their wishes (along with mass immigration, not fulfilling Brexit, shoving them to the back of the jobs and housing queue etc) so they are well used to it.

The grown-cynical English are not surprised, the Muslims are. Because their views are usually catered for.

Last edited:

You really should attempt to adjust your typing and writing styles if you want anyone to believee that this isn't you, Reelfountain. Must try harder.

Could you elaborate on that please. I presume in your opinion I have no right to an opinion. I have no issues with gay people as stated, unfortunately I'm Hetrosexual, strange I know, but is that OK with you?
This person is an anti free speech extremist - the kind of person who believes LGBT propaganda should be compulsory for kids in schools whether it's what parents want or not. These Stalinists have unfortunately been successful in this endeavour (presumably due to the high level of paedophiles in positions of power in the UK).

And woe betide if you have an opinion that differs from theirs! They will scream and shout and call you names (but cry and become authoritarian citing human rights, laws about hate speech etc when you use the right words to slay them).

A very odd bunch I must say. Very immature and could do with a kick up the arse and a dose of the real world kicked into them.

But they're easily slayable with a few mere words. Easy f***ing peasy.

Last edited:

Anonymous Reelfounatin. There, there.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom