Morrissey fan photos in Rome

333a88k.jpg

He looks miserable, lol.

Anybody else think his eyebrows could use a trim?

Anybody else think his eyebrows could use a trim?

Lol, Damon is a barber and he hasn't suggested this to him?

His hair looks better with less product in it. It was shellacked on Gazebo. He looks great, though.

I would hate to be as shy as he is and to not be able to just walk around in public. I'd have a similar, unenthusiastic look on my face, too.

Nice display hand, dude. So very QVC.

Moz looks great in these photos. He's definitely lost some fullness in his face and gained some wrinkles, but he wears both well. (And ever since Mozza mentioned it, I can't stop trying to picture him with a beard...)

Lol, Damon is a barber and he hasn't suggested this to him?

His hair looks better with less product in it. It was shellacked on Gazebo. He looks great, though.

You call THAT hair?

I call it living in denial.

Moz looks great in these photos. He's definitely lost some fullness in his face and gained some wrinkles, but he wears both well. (And ever since Mozza mentioned it, I can't stop trying to picture him with a beard...)

Loooove that face of his!

image.jpg

He looks handsome.

You call THAT hair?

I call it living in denial.

He's making the best of what he has, which is more than most men his age.

He does look slim.

Damon's speciality is the straight razor. Surely he knows how to use a pair of eyebrow scissors?

He does look handsome, but also quite disturbed. I actually laughed when I saw the second photo.

He looks very handsome, and dark blue suits him well. His brows look like they normally do to me, but I'd love to trim them - if that's what he'd like :) I'm certified in Threading, too, but it hurts like hell. If you need a shape, with threading, you'll definitely get a more defined and clean line than with waxing. He doesn't need that, though. His brows are part of his signature style.

:lbf:

I think he looks somewhat amused in that second picture!

He looks very handsome, and dark blue suits him well. His brows look like they normally do to me, but I'd love to trim them - if that's what he'd like :) I'm certified in Threading, too, but it hurts like hell. If you need a shape, with threading, you'll definitely get a more defined and clean line than with waxing. He doesn't need that, though. His brows are part of his signature style.

I wish I had enough eyebrow to warrant threading! I'm always jealous of women who go in to get their brows done and come out looking like they got new faces. I over-tweezed in the mid-'90s (didn't we all!), and now I don't have much to work with. :straightface:

I've always thought Moz has a great pair of brows, and my personal preference is for men to leave well enough alone unless things are getting really out of hand—like when the brows start to look like claws reaching out of a grave. Even then, just a little trim and subtle shaping/clean up with a tweeze here and there is enough. Overdo the male brow grooming, and you've got Billy Zane on your hands.

As long as we're on the subject of Morrissey's eyebrows, when did that scar in his right brow first appear? It seems to come and go in the last couple of years, I guess depending on the light and whether his brow-combover is holding up. Was it there when he was younger but it just wasn't as noticeable?

Edit: Eh, I guess it's always been there. Hiding. I'll show myself out...

Morrissey-770.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I had enough eyebrow to warrant threading! I'm always jealous of women who go in to get their brows done and come out looking like they got new faces. I over-tweezed in the mid-'90s (didn't we all!), and now I don't have much to work with. :straightface:

I've always thought Moz has a great pair of brows, and my personal preference is for men to leave well enough alone unless things are getting really out of hand—like when the brows start to look like claws reaching out of a grave. Even then, just a little trim and subtle shaping/clean up with a tweeze here and there is enough. Overdo the male brow grooming, and you've got Billy Zane on your hands.

As long as we're on the subject of Morrissey's eyebrows, when did that scar in his right brow first appear? It seems to come and go in the last couple of years, I guess depending on the light and whether his brow-combover is holding up. Was it there when he was younger but it just wasn't as noticeable?

Morrissey-770.jpg

He's always had fabulous eyebrows. He actually inspired me to embrace mine!

Lately they've gotten a tad long, though.

I think the scar comes out when the hairs on his eyebrow move. I've seen the scar in Smiths photos.

Oh yes - we certainly did! haha! I have a thin brow, too, but I actually like the shape. I had a client tonight who had the most beautiful, full, brows I'd ever seen and she asked for a high arch. I had to wax a lot off and, to me, it didn't look right, but she was happy...

I'm with you when it comes to men and grooming. I'm not into the Billy Zane type, either. I see way too many of them and I find over waxing of any part of the body unappealing. In my opinion, men look better with body hair and as long as it's not out of control, I'm fine with it. Morrissey has just the right amount, and yes, his brows are lovely. :)

As for that scar...You know I had to go look for photos...I see what looks like the same scar a little in this one...do you?
4toprq.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Morrissey-770.jpg

haha - you beat me to it. :p

Is the origin of the scar in the book? Did he hit his head on a coffee table? Or the corner of something sharp?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom