"Morrissey has agreed a publishing deal with Penguin books" - Digital Journal

Has he actually signed a deal with Penguin yet?

Op-Ed: Morrissey to publish his autobiography in 2012 - Digital Journal
By Tim Sandle, Feb 5, 2012

Excerpt:

The singer-songwriter Morrissey, and former front man of the indie band The Smiths, is set to publish his autobiography in December 2012. Known for his witty refrains in both his lyrics and interview comments, an intriguing work is anticipated.

Morrissey, who made a series of seminal albums with The Smiths as the bands lead singer and lyricist as well as several solo artists, has agreed a publishing deal with Penguin books and will be one of several music-linked autobiographies published this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: "Morrissey has agreed a publishing deal with Penguin books" - Digital Jo

This SO should be the title. Great suggestion!

It should be called Morrissey's World. The Blue Rose.

Dear Children In Pieces; all of you smart Solowists,
I have skipped a few chapters and this is my starting point: the book will be something like Benjamin Disraeli "Vivian Grey".
Now, sprint to the local library.
(You know I'm always right!)

we'll let you know

Re: Article: "Morrissey has agreed a publishing deal with Penguin books" - Digital Jo

Dear Children In Pieces; all of you smart Solowists,
I have skipped a few chapters and this is my starting point: the book will be something like Benjamin Disraeli "Vivian Grey".
Now, sprint to the local library.
(You know I'm always right!)

we'll let you know
Is that the real 'We'll Let You Know'? If so, Hi There! How have you been? And yes, we do know you're always right.

I said this on some other thread! Been a Morrissey fan for over 20 years - aint gloating, just a fact of biology. Does David T really have to ask why Moz bans him? Some of the crap on here is beyond the pale. Isn't this a Morrissey web site? If some people came on the website of the football club I support, and uttered there anonymous shite under the cloak of of being our supporters, they would be laughed off cyberspace. Only yourself to blame!

troll

I said this on some other thread! Been a Morrissey fan for over 20 years - aint gloating, just a fact of biology. Does David T really have to ask why Moz bans him? Some of the crap on here is beyond the pale. Isn't this a Morrissey web site? If some people came on the website of the football club I support, and uttered there anonymous shite under the cloak of of being our supporters, they would be laughed off cyberspace. Only yourself to blame!

Go, f*** yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would prefere he go away not release anything or interact in any way no tours no stataments my opinion for the history books he is devoid of integrity disgraceful redundant i detest 6/2/12

Morrissey has more integrity than any other celebrity. And 'redundant' and 'disgraceful', your words not mine, don't even register with me with regards to Morrissey. Only a sick f*** would bother to come on this web site to write this delusional bullshit and more lies about Morrissey. Btw... I wish 'you'd' go away you enemy conspiracy initiator working for the NME. Losers,users and abusers conspirator s.

Morrissey has more integrity than any other celebrity. And 'redundant' and 'disgraceful', your words not mine, don't even register with me with regards to Morrissey. Only a sick f*** would bother to come on this web site to write this delusional bullshit and more lies about Morrissey. Btw... I wish 'you'd' go away you enemy conspiracy initiator working for the NME. Losers,users and abusers conspirator s.

Well said. Why do these people come here if that is how they feel about him. It just makes no sense. Just forget he exists and be done with it all. One has choices about who ones likes and doesn't like and if they feel that way about Moz why bother. Why come here to spit out such feelings? It is a sickness and unfortunately we have to put up with its effects by reading that rubbish time and again..

So did anyone else think Madonna's back-up dancers during Like a Prayer looked like penguins? :rolleyes:

Just keeping it topical.

Now as a regular poster here I will go off and consider being "banned from living" as one of the obviously charming true and devout Morrissey fans has suggested.

Last edited:

Someone who isn't you.

no I am registered since 1999, and not pposting anonymous and stalking people about writing errors.

get a life.

no wait just leave and go to the U2 site.

bet there's more people to bash and stab in the back.

glad I'm not you:lbf: .

Dutch original, celibate is my nick, Theo is mijn echte naam , de Wert mijn achternaam.

groetjes uit Eindhoven

keep on spamming me emailbox attached with this site, with your childish IQ and manners

' and they say he's mentall':crazy:

Also, those of you complaining about all the anti-Morrissey morons posting here are just fueling the fire

because getting upset about it is exactly what these idiots want you to get out of it.

This kind of behaviour goes on at message forums for every band, musician, author, movie star, etc whose site host allows free speech. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY DO IT.

So chill out, and stop wondering. Have some fun and fight back, like I do. Expose these basement-dwelling, bottom-feeding troglodytes for the wastes of sperm and egg they are with witty, hilarious retorts pinpointing and dissecting just how retarded they really are for having nothing better to do than post shitty remarks anonymously on the site of a man who will do more in life in one week than they will do...well, in their entire life.

Anything else and you're just part of the problem, I'm afraid.

I just hope it isn't as verbose and badly written as that awful ghost story he had published a couple of years ago.

Statement

Morrissey is pleased to announce he will be performing at the Queens diamond jubilee celebration later in the year he also hinted of special guests line up.

"God save the Queen"

So did anyone else think Madonna's back-up dancers during Like a Prayer looked like penguins? :rolleyes:

Just keeping it topical.

Now as a regular poster here I will go off and consider being "banned from living" as one of the obviously charming true and devout Morrissey fans has suggested.

That fan, "fan" shall we say, that thing, banned me from living a long time ago. Now, I just let the sands of time cover me. *walks off singing* At last I am banned.At last I am banned.

Wait, can you really get an e-mail address attached to this site? How?

yeah the one you have to register with, you can set it as seen in your Avatar

mine is valid, but no @morrissey-solo.com, only David T, admin, and creator of this legendary website about
Morrissey and his former band the more legendary The Smiths [time for a life time achievement award of whatever]

though I know Suzanne had a morrissey-solo email,before this site update
[don't know it was a fake spamholder, or real]

btw where is sh?, left I guess, and gone where she's apreciated about her cynical and ironic
comments for the ones with an IQ higher than 105.

or she finally has found a record deal:thumb:

waves

Just keeping it topical.

Yes all those on here who do not support Morrissey and defend him and care about him should be banned from existing here or better still in the universe. Those whose only function is to attack and criticize Morrissey have no business bothering with this site.

And those whose only defense or reason to exist is their belief that Morrissey is a woman trapped in a man’s body or that he talks to them through signs or that his face was revealed to them while they stared at a head of lettuce are equally deserving of banning if not psychological incarceration.

As well as certain women on here who come on here posing as men and women in an attempt to try and run a scam against Morrissey’s real fans.

I just hope it isn't as verbose and badly written as that awful ghost story he had published a couple of years ago.

What you really mean is you hope he uses lots of small words so you can possibly understand it when it is red to you before your bed time.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom